KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Sprinklr Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 495 of over 495 interviews

Recruiter18%
Campus Recruiting17%
HardAverageEasy

Sprinklr

Application

I interviewed at Sprinklr

Interview

It was a three round process for me. First round was DSA. There were different levels of questions. I was able to solve almost all, with some hints. Second round was DSA + OS. Third HR

Interview Questions
  • What are some values you believe in?
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sprinklr

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sprinklr

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and easygoing. First was a group discussion round with a very generic topic on advertisement and next were two interview rounds with questions based on the latest trends in the advertising industry and views on different marketing strategies.

Interview Questions
  • Who according to you are the top online shopping apps in India and what are they doing different than others to lead
Be the first to find this interview helpful