Sprinklr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprinklr (Austin, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Very thorough. Had two set of interviews. One was with a interview with a a couple of guys in my position . And the other interview was with my managers and director

Interview Questions

• Describe somewhere you would like to improve?   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprinklr (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

At the time, they had an immediate need for a Community Manager, so the interview process was relatively short. I immediately met with the team in their NYC office, and was offered the role a few days later.

Associate Director Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr (San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

HIGHLY unprofessional. The entire interview process was a joke. I applied for the position when it was advertised in late May and received a call back about a week later from one of the recruiters. She was nice enough, then I was eventually passed along to 4 different executives for phone interviews, including 2 VPs, and finally the President/COO. Each interview went very well, right up to the last, where I was essentially told that the size of the deals I was working on with my current company was "peanuts" in comparison to what they worked on ($250k-$1 million vs $5-50 million I suppose) and my skill set wouldn't be good enough (as if there's any difference between the C-Level executives you deal with on $1 million dollar deals compared to $20 million deals). I was told to wait while my candidacy was being discussed, and I waited, and waited, and waited, and sent emails and left voicemails (one of the VPs even offered to speak with me anytime I called and had a question along the way, which I did, and he never replied to) and waited and waited, and finally saw someone else given the role on LinkedIn. I spent less time applying to college and getting a response...at least they GAVE me one eventually. Look Sprinklr, I get it, you're growing and growing and growing with offices all over the place, but I must say that without a shadow of a doubt, this was the WORST interview process I've ever endured in my nearly 20 year career, only to be not given the respect, or common professional courtesy to NOTIFY me of their intentions. When someone commits to FIVE phone interviews over the course of MONTHS (which is not easy when you are currently employed) and spends HOURS preparing for said interviews doing research to put themselves in the best light, it is highly suggested you take the very simple five MINUTES of sending an email reply. Best of luck to the Sprinklr team. IMO if the way you handle your interview process and job candidates is even remotely similar to the way you run your business, I seriously doubt your company will be around for very long.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

First of all there was a screening interview. After that she gave me a coding challenge. After successfully completing the coding test there was coding round which was over the phone for 45 minutes. After that there was onsite interview which consist of 2 white board technical rounds.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sprinklr (New York, NY).

Interview

Learned of the position through a friend. Interviewed several months ago. Process lasted several weeks, a number of interviews where I shared much expertise, more than three assignments - some of which I stayed up quite late to finish after my day job. Never heard back from them.

I was hopeful in the beginning of the process, but as time went on and they wanted more assignments and more meetings, I grew wary of a company that would take that much time from a candidate. The office is nice. They know what they're doing and they work hard but it felt a bit cultish and collegiate. I could be wrong but that's how I felt. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

Interview Questions

• It was more in the length and complexity of the assignment that was harder   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr.

Interview

Phone interview, pretty short process. I applied online and a finance director called me to ask about interest in the company and past experiences. It was fairly laid back and everyone was nice.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected question was something like "what's your ideal Sunday morning?"   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

It was a 4 week process. I was first interviewed by a recruiter. Sprinklr then quickly scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager. After a week, I was invited to an on-site interview where I had to complete a very challenging math test. The test comprised of 15 questions and I had 25 minutes to complete it. Afterwards, the hiring manager and the team interviewed me for 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is Sprinklr?
      Why Sprinklr? Why this position?
      What do you do for fun?
      Why should we hire you?
      What do you want to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprinklr (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Was contacted quickly after applying, was asked to submit a sample of writing and compose a research paper, was then called for an in-person interview, told that I would hear within a week and then never heard anything more, even after badgering for followup.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprinklr (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Simple, I was asked the schedule a over the phone interview after applying online. For the Austin,TX Office. The interview was relaxed and very open, I felt at ease at all times.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and how it was adaptable or useable at Sprinklr.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Typical phone screen by HR, a phone interview from the team, and lastly an in-person interview. The HR screen was focused mostly on how you would fit within the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprinklr (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online through their website and received an email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview consist of discussing your background and resume. The interview was brief and informational. After that I was invited to the office for an in person. I withdrew my candidacy after speaking to former employees who had mentioned the horrible work culture.

Interview Questions

Spoke with previous employees and they did not speak highly of the company.