Sprinklr Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 331 of over 331 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Sprinklr

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr

Interview

Phone interview followed by a challenge where you have to write an email in a certain style. If the email is good enough they have you come in and do an interview with the managers its pretty straight forward sales interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you work on getting opportunities?
    1 Answer

Sprinklr

Application

I interviewed at Sprinklr

Interview

Had 5 rounds in total, 3 rounds with reporting manager & product manager followed by round with VP and HR. Initial screening and scheduling was seamless. Proper communication after every round in days time was conveyed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sprinklr

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sprinklr

Interview

I had 2 interviews. I’m honestly bugged because my 2nd interview was solely focused on my college education and i graduated 4 years ago. What I’ve done since i graduated is way more relevant than the classes i took in school. I didn’t know how to answer some questions cause i haven’t thought about college in 4 years. This put me at a disadvantage and i was not impressed.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied through Careers Portal directly and I received a test link for Round -1. In which it consists of 30 MCQ's related to HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Angular, and React

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sprinklr

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr

Interview

I applied online through the company site and received an email from a recruiter about 2-3 weeks afterwards to set up a call. I had a 30 minute interview with 3 designers and was asked to walk through my portfolio. I followed up and didn't hear back about anything for several weeks.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Sprinklr

Application

I interviewed at Sprinklr

Interview

For a company that literally makes a profit off of improving businesses customer experience, they sure leave a lot to be desired as it relates to their candidate experience - and that is putting it very nicely. After reading pages of the other reviews on Glassdoor from candidates, they all felt too familiar. A lot of "Sprinklr Cares" throughout the interview process, and then left completely in the dark after 5-6 rounds of interviews. Started with your typical phone screen, then moved on to the hiring manager. After that, it was a few rounds of panel interviews, and then a presentation. After spending 6 hours on calls with internal people throughout the process, I spent about 5 additional hours putting together a presentation for the final interview. Presentation went great, was told I would hear back, and then complete silence - for weeks on end. I've even followed up directly via email, which have all been left unanswered. It honestly seems like they are lacking internal processes for hiring, and left me with a very poor taste in my mouth regarding the company overall.

Interview Questions
  • Talk to me about how you define Customer Success? How have you handled a difficult conversation with a customer?
5 people found this interview helpful

Sprinklr

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr

Interview

2 interviews, a 15 min one and a 45 min follow up with the potential manager. I was told I would be given a feedback in a couple of days but I never heard from them again. I emailed them after about 10 days and they never replied. First time it has ever happened to me, very rude and unprofessional attitude.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr (New York, NY)

Interview

This is my first Glassdoor interview review. I feel compelled to publish this, because I too feel like many other candidates that described the interview process as negative at Sprinklr. After six long interviews that didn't successfully sell me on the role, I received a standard rejection notice. Nothing more. That's a lot of investment of my time. Questions were all about cultural fit, "give me an example of.. " While I liked everyone I met with, I was not planning to join Sprinklr if they extended an offer. It honestly felt a little cult-like. They are also way behind in marketing. Hopefully they will fix for the future.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr (Austin, TX)

Interview

4 Interviews. The first one who was the manager of the team was immensely enveloping, energetic and kind. I greatly enjoyed his prescence. The HR head, Celia was a professional with empathy and thoughtfullness. Christian was impressive due to his care for the organization. The last person I interviewed with did not match the energy and alignment of the others, so I left greatly uncomfortable. Luckily, I had the ability to do a final debrief with the first interviewer, and left on a high note. Overall, there are amazing people at Sprinklr who are mature and mission driven.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of questions from all 4 regarding logistic capabilities, conflict address, event planning, global market strategy

Sprinklr

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr

Interview

Great communication, 5 interviews and then ghosted with zero feedback for over a week. The lack of professionalism by HR after about 3 hours in interviews is shocking. While it seems Sprinklr has great opportunities they are obviously not practicing the culture that they describe in the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • standard management style questions. Why do you want to work at Sprinklr, etc
13 people found this interview helpful

Sprinklr

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprinklr in May 2021

Interview

Series of interviews with employees ranging from the hiring manager to members in the compensation and benefits roles. Each interview was about thirty minutes and there was enough time for me to ask questions at the end of each one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 331 Interviews