Sprinklr Reviews

Updated Jun 12, 2021

4.3
Sprinklr  CEO and  Founder Ragy Thomas
Ragy Thomas
Pros
  • "Good salary, free food, drinks and unlimited leaves(in 50 reviews)

• "Supportive work/life balance through a work/life integration mindset(in 44 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work-life balance is something which I would say needs to be improved(in 83 reviews)

• "Stressful, bad location, no work-life balance(in 24 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0

Fantastic company

Jun 10, 2021 - Recruiting Coordinator in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Remote or in-person Great benefits Fantastic team Great culture

Cons

If you don't like being remote, it's not for you.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great people doing great things

Apr 7, 2021 - Associate Director in Amherst, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Super knowledgeable, engaged colleagues from around the globe. The culture is truly supportive of wellbeing, both on a personal level and at work. Leadership seems to truly, genuinely care about employees and their wellbeing. The wellbeing offerings are robust, cool, constantly evolving and never boring. Love the wellness platform and wellness speakers.

Cons

One must learn early on to manage their time and protect it by blocking time on the calendar. Given that this is a global company, people are working at all hours depending on where they are in the world. It is important to make sure not to burn out. But I think this applies to work at any global company. We all must individually learn to manage our time and protect it, while being productive.

6 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Grateful for this Family!

Nov 12, 2020 - Director of Curriculum in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been with Sprinklr for more than 8 years and have had the privilege and pleasure to grow with the company itself. I have been encouraged and empowered to contribute in a variety of ways across various initiatives and audiences. Sprinklr's strengths are: - a tremendous, industry leading/creating product with a drive to continue innovation - An ever-increasingly strong and clear direction from Executives on down - An openness and willingness among leadership to discuss obstacles, challenges, and faults - Strong, defined values - A supportive culture with a family-first tenet - Supportive work/life balance through a work/life integration mindset - Support during the challenges of Covid - A wide range of available benefits including access to ongoing education and wellness resources - An improving company-wide structure for alignment of strategic initiatives and goals - A steady and effective structure for personal professional growth - Lots of big opportunities for involvement in strategic projects that can change the course of a product, a company, and a career

Cons

I do not feel that any of the cons below are unique to Sprinklr, nor do I think they amount to more than temporary discomfort (which itself is a useful strategy for personal and professional growth) - potential for competing priorities/bandwidth on big initiatives - periods of intense focus on production sometimes feels like multiple whirlwinds - Constant innovation and production often make iterative approaches a requirement to project management and production

7 people found this review helpful
    4. 3.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Illusion of a good company

Jan 29, 2021 - Sales Development Representative in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing executives, great branding, fun company in general, good benefits

Cons

First off this review is only focused on the SDR org. The executive team is amazing and they have set incredible goals for the company and I’m sure people in other departments are extremely happy at Sprinklr. Within the SDR organization I cannot say the same, the politics and favoritism within the org were absurd and I am not the only one who felt this. The managers created a fake idea of “family” that was blatantly shallow. I definitely saw holes in the culture when Covid hit and ESPECIALLY when I left, which was extremely disappointing. We were also told the company was very transparent with everything yet I saw multiple people blindsided with layoffs or unexpected news throughout my time there. Territories are not evenly distributed and I saw managers become very frustrated and give up everything they said they stood for when things got intense. Was told promotions would be plentiful when I started - that was wrong…. I was also told there would be no micromanaging and you were in change of your book of business - extremely wrong (I have never been so micromanaged in my life). Was a very toxic environment I would not recommend to a friend. Also don’t put you on a plan or pip before firing- very unprofessional. Turnover has also been terrible this year, throw people away easily.

7 people found this review helpful

Chief Culture and Talent Officer

I appreciate you sharing your perspective. I’m sorry to hear that you didn’t have a positive experience. We work hard to build a great culture aligned to our values - where everyone thrives personally and professionally. I know that the SDR team strives to make this a priority as reflected by their very active culture committee and mentorship programs. I’d love to better understand your experience. Please feel free to reach out to me directly. Diane K Adams Chief Culture and Talent Officer

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great spot, very mature SDR org

May 12, 2021 - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

The SDR org has laid out the roadmap for success. It's not a smile-and-dial kind of place. Very purposeful outreach, a lot of trust given to SDR's in their outreach, and the ongoing coaching is great.

Cons

Weekly activity KPI's are tough to hit at first. Long days/weeks the first couple months.

Chief Culture and Talent Officer

LOVE that you are enjoying your Sprinklr experience so far! We are intentional about building a culture where everyone can thrive, and the SDR team is a great example of that! Thank you for sharing your insights. Diane K. Adams Chief Culture and Talent Officer

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Trying but not quite there yet...

May 16, 2021 - Experience Development Representative in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

People are (mostly) great, everyone is friendly and willing to help; Sprinklr is honestly *trying* to do the right thing by its employees

Cons

Some internal issues with certain departments (ATX...). HR is definitely not on your side; This company loves to overwork its people and pretend that it isn't (but then again what company doesn't :)

3 people found this review helpful
    7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company. Sometimes too much.

Apr 26, 2021 - Senior Consultant in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Sprinklr is a great company that puts effort into creating a welcoming and positive work community. Everyone I personally work with is great. What I do is boring and it sucks and it's only a paycheck, but it could be a lot worse. Actually probably one of the better jobs I could have right now.

Cons

The culture is way over the top. That's fine when it's optional stuff but for example we are all assigned trainings to complete and some of them are like 3-4 hours long, and there will be multiple of them due. All I can do with these trainings is try to click through as quickly as possible, let the videos play in other tabs while I work, etc. They are demoralizing given the amount of billable time I need to put in. 95% of the content has nothing to do with my job. There is also an awkward amount of focus on the executive leadership. Like the company all hands are like a round table of each exec running down the stuff they accomplished. Which, yes that is a part of these meetings, but it's just weird. They are a little about the company, and a lot about a sort of job review for the executive team. I think that these company wide meetings are a big touchpoint with the CEO for a lot of the execs, a time where they all sort of try to impress him. And since the execs create and run the meeting, that becomes the meeting. I stopped tuning into these a while ago, it just seems weird with such an ELT focus.

8 people found this review helpful

Chief Culture and Talent Officer

Thanks for your perspective. I will share your feedback with our various stakeholders for their individual review. We are very intentional about the culture we are creating, including our learning curriculum. Building a great culture takes a lot of work from every single person in the organization, and as a fast-growing start up, it's important that we get it right. Diane K. Adams Culture and Talent Officer

8. 5.0

Best place to be

May 12, 2021 - Sales Recruiter in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent CEO, deep Sr. Leadership, all have tenure. Solid tech, 50% of Fortune 500 for customers, Hugh addressable market.

Cons

Not much, great place to work

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

LOVE IT HERE

Feb 23, 2021 - Human Resources Business Partner HRBP in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

The best company culture - period! This company cares about its employees. Work life integration - yes we work hard and it is crazy busy at times - but I can work from wherever I happen to need to be and for that I am grateful. Very collaborative, results oriented which means making quick decisions and moving forward quickly. I love that. Unlimited PTO, learning at your fingertips, wellness counts and SPrinklr has invested in many avenues for its people.

Cons

We are fast-tracking at all times and sometimes that means some work long hours at times, growing so fast some have a lot on their plates. Can be exhausting, but so far it is good exhausting, like after running a marathon! Career pathing is an opportunity.

10. 2.0

Weak patch

Jun 1, 2021 - Global Account Manager in Vancouver, BC
      Business Outlook

Pros

good company good people great product

Cons

too much micromanaging and lack of resources

Viewing 1 - 10 of 596 Reviews