Sprinklr Reviews | Glassdoor

3.2
Sprinklr CEO and Founder Ragy Thomas
Ragy Thomas

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Good work life balance is encouraged" (in 23 reviews)

• "Flexible work opportunities - work from home and multiple different office locations" (in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work life balance could be a challenge" (in 56 reviews)

• "Most of the reviews are from last year where conditions used to be hectic with no work life balance and they were true at that time" (in 17 reviews)

"Don’t understand all the negative reviews."

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Huge market opportunity
    Great people
    Transformative technology/platform- truly unique to be able to listen to conversations, organize them to understand what people are saying and getting it to the right person for action.
    Some new leaders have been hired and I like the culture and actions they are taking. We seem to get a lot of negative comments from people that have left? Things have changed and moving in right direction.
    Flexibility
    Good salary
    Fun environment
    Learning a ton

Cons

There is a lot to do so expect to work. Typical startup hours but I enjoy the excitement!

Advice to Management

Need to make message on what we do simpler. Focus on the huge opportunities and ignore the rest.

"Overworked and Worried About My Health At This Point"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great coworkers, great product, some flexibility with work schedules.

Cons

Many departments are understaffed and overworked. The hiring process takes forever so then more people leave because they are overworked or promised more on another team. I’m afraid more of my team will leave because they are overworked, underpaid, and the product continuously has issues. I love the people and think the product could be great, but I’ve gotten so sick from working crazy hours that I fear I may have to quit for my own health. A former colleague of mine wound up in the ER last year due to work stress and eventually left. I don’t want to get to that point.

Advice to Management

Please hire people and realize your teams are overworked.

"Don't Stop Believing"

Current Employee - Senior Director Marketing in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Director Marketing in New York, NY

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There's nothing quite as exhilarating as working at a start-up. Particularly one where management is starting to really come together. I've never worked at a place where I can honestly say that I respect all of the executive leadership as leaders in their fields. It's an opportunity to genuinely be part of building a company and know that your contribution matters. There aren't a lot of opportunities like that.

Cons

While it's nearly 10 years old, the start-up spirit is still alive and well at Sprinklr and it shows itself at inopportune moments. The very thing that makes it an exhilarating place to work for some may weigh on those who are used to an established work environment. Management is working to address all issues but they can only do so much in a given amount of time.

Advice to Management

Things are getting better but we still have room to grow as a culture. All of you have incredible vision- please continue your efforts to make sure that it is implemented- and fully felt by the rank and file. Please keep the Sprinklr Core values as your guiding light and make sure that other people leaders do as well.

"Looking forward to 2019"

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time

Pros

2018 was an amazing come back year. Solid sales performance, focus on employee happiness, better and frequent communication. Ragy seems to be listening to all the feedback and acting on it. Vivek is the COO the company needed - metrics driven and holds everyone accountable. Also feels like the pre 2017 Sprinklr vibes are coming back. Great new hires across all functions. Love it.

Cons

We all have heard to get an unicorn is not easy. So need to instrument processes in place so that we can scale and perform well in the next phase of this company (feels like we are 2 years late to get to this, but seeing some progress here).

Advice to Management

You are on a path to make 2019 a big success. Continue to focus on the initiatives you have started.

"Marketing Manager"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Portland, OR

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great tech.
    Visionary executive leadership.
    Accessibility to leadership (c-suite).
    Surrounded by extremely smart people.
    Very diverse, inclusive and fun culture/atmosphere.

Cons

Easy to get pulled in a thousand directions - all hands on deck mentality.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I think we are building something special here.

"Vice President"

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The new leadership is making a huge difference to the culture and discipline we need to grow and thrive! I think they're generating lots of excitement about the future of Sprinklr, both internally and externally.

Huge focus on learning and development - they just invested in every single employee receiving the Strengthsfinder assessment, with the opportunity to talk to their managers about their learning and development plan.

Incredible customer list - best companies on the planet!

Cons

This place moves very fast. At times, a little challenging to keep up.

I think decision making could be clearer - be clear on the outset of an initiative where the decisions will be made and by whom: within the function, or at the executive level . This will help alleviate frustrations.

Advice to Management

Please stay focused on The Sprinklr Way, and working, living and being that way yourselves. Once employees see all our leaders be consistent in our cultural practices, they will believe the Change is real.

"It's only getting worse"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible work-from-home; good medical/dental/vision; no micromanagement from immediate supervisor.

Cons

No upward mobility; pay increases are few and far between; "bonuses" are never paid out in full because the company's lofty ARR goals are never met; poor performers are kept around way too long; they hire quickly and fire slowly. Can someone please buy us already?!

Advice to Management

Replace Ragy with a businessperson and not just an entrepreneur, fire one-third of the non-executive leadership team, and institute true 40-hour workweeks. There's no reason employees should be doing routine work outside of working hours (early in the morning, late into the evening, and through the weekend). Lives aren't at stake here, people!

Dec 11, 2018 – Chief Culture and Talent Officer

In the last few months, we've made incredible progress in building a high-performing, pay-for-performance culture. Under the visionary leadership of our CEO Ragy Thomas, we've brought on world-class... More

"You get what you put in - Sprinklr is 100% the worth your time"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Strong CEO/Founder who not only has "blame it all on me" written on his door, but also puts these words into action. He is deeply connected to the business and committed to building a culture of passionate, happy employees.
    - New executives including CXMO Grad Conn, CHRO Diane Adams, COO Vivek Kundra and CRO Luca Lazzaron who are changing the business for the better.
    - New opportunities for growth and learning based on culture & talent changes.
    - Flexible work opportunities - work from home and multiple different office locations.

Cons

- It's a fast-paced environment where ideas are still being tested, so this might not be a fit for everyone. For some people, it's perfect.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in your employees - you're making changes that are being noticed.

Dec 11, 2018 – Chief Culture and Talent Officer

We're pleased to hear that you're noticing all of the positive changes that are taking place in our organization, and the forward direction that we're headed in. Our vision to become the most loved... More

"It takes work"

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time

Pros

Good people. Great market. Opportunity to make a difference

Cons

Still some negative people left from 2017

Nov 21, 2018 – Chief Culture and Talent Officer

Thank you for being part of the Sprinklr family - we appreciate your dedication and hard work, and your ability to focus on the opportunities ahead.

Diane

"Regional Sales Manager"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Sprinklr full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Charismatic leader in Ragy. Good people and decent culture.

Cons

Company strategy is suspect and product pricing is way out of whack for market.

Advice to Management

Offer a lower priced entry-level offering to capture more market share and installed accounts that can be up-sold with additional modules later.