Sprouts Farmers Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

1.8

Grocery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Orange, CA).

Interview

Very easy process, a lot of the questions were based on prior experience. Generally, if you have experience in managing a perishable department and employee's it is an easy process. I would recommend to have ideas on how to grow sales while developing staff. I prepared by further developing my knowledge of health foods and other alternative diets. The management was easy going and it wasn't a stressful process.

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Interview

Well I applied online and got a phone interview. That lasted less than 5 minutes then got offered an in person interview that I will do in a few days.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Raleigh, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Hiring event. They were very organized and had large staff on hand to expedite and make the process go smoothly. They verified application was completed online, had minimal paper work, before actual interview process. They were set up to offer a job at the event and forwarded necessary documents online to complete process. Very professional.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Sprouts?   1 Answer

Bakery Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Verne, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (La Verne, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got telephone interview, then in person interview at hiring event. The interviewer seemed to be very interested if I "live the lifestyle" of Sprouts. I was told that it could be a few weeks before I hear from them but it was obvious that they were hiring on the spot.

Vitamin Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Asked me my age, last job,and why I want to work here. Phone interview. The interview was faily easy and the recruiter was kind and comforting despite how nervous I was. There was no reason to be nervous honestly. It was easy breezy.

Interview Questions

• How old are you? Where did you work last? Why did you leave? Why do you want to work at Sprouts?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (New York, NY).

Interview

It had seemed to be a curve in your view but we were called an individual they would hire a person of the company to talk about ourselves our passions and see if we chilled with his company it was a wonderful interview process

Interview Questions

• Are you okay what is your name how long have you been sober how long have you been trying do you need help and would you like to join Celebrate Recovery the interview was more so it take that was lovely hand plus   1 Answer

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I arrived to a hotel because the store wasn't yet open. They were hiring for a brand new store. Friendly and knowledgeable associates. Met face to face with manager. Hiring process was quick and offered employment on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Kansas City, MO) in January 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was a manager and was very friendly. They were informative about the company, yet quite non invasive about me, rather interested in me. what area was I interested in and why, and what kind of schedule would I like to work the most. I found it to be super nice.

Interview Questions

• What kind of schedule do you want to work, what do you want to do most?   1 Answer

Deli Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Monrovia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Monrovia, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and called them a few days afterwards. She didn't really interview me at all she said over the phone that she would speak to the manager of deli about me. I called again after she didn't call me for a few days and she said they'd like to hire me for either cashier or deli clerk and to come in to give my id and social security. I came in and she said id get the forms Monday. This was a Thursday. So after not receiving the forms by Monday i called Tuesday and she said that the position had been filled and all they had was bagger and if i was interested, i said yes since i had already quit my other job. she called me back an hour later to say that position had been filled and no positions where available and wouldn't be available for three months. So basically she was offering me positions that she had no right to offer since she had spoken to the managers of those departments to confirm if the positions where still available. they had already filled them!!

Head Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Lakewood, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

Since I have a lot of experience in the world of customer service and produce and cash handling and working in a fast paced environment, this interview was very quick.