Sprouts Farmers Market Interview Questions

Updated Aug 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 549 of over 549 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sprouts Farmers Market

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

Sprouts was a very fun place to interview because the manager was patient. The manager conducted the interview with the hopes that they could find a suitable candidate to work for them.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What do you do when it is difficult?
    Answer Question

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

General questions about job experience and skills. They judge your character by your looks and is generally very prejudistic, something expected from a local company. Also wasted my time making me wait 20minutes for another interviewer, when i found out they were just talking outside chilling

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

The interview process was easy and the manager was very kind and did a whole run through of anything Of the questions I had. It was a very normal easy process overall.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Sprouts ?

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

I used the text to apply feature, and had an interview in the next few days. I met with a hiring manager, and the interview was relaxed, but still professional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

The interviewer that I assigned for was not very welcoming. He seemed like he was in a rush to be somewhere else and he was literally talking to other people while we were in the "interview" process. Overall, he was very unprofessional he could have taken it more seriously.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to here? How far do you live from here? Do you have any form of transportation? How much do you want to get paid?

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Santa Fe, NM) in Jun 2021

Interview

Went smoothly and I got the job. I am excited to start work here I have only heard good things about this company and how they take care of their employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Las Vegas, NV) in Jun 2021

Interview

I set it up online, completed my application online, then I went in to meet with the manager about the position. I was asked a number of questions and told I would get a call at the end of the week if I got the job.

Interview Questions
  • How much experience I had in customer service? Explain my duties.

Anonymous Employee in Yorba Linda, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Yorba Linda, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. The manager who interviewed me just asked me typical interview questions like "why do you want to work here" and "what does good customer service mean to you", stuff like that. Nothing too out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at Sprouts?

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

Short, informal interviews with good communication. The managers conducted the interviews without making me wait or feel nervous. I found out quickly if i was going to get the job or not—i had one rejection and one success. In both cases they contacted me within a few days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sprouts Farmers Market

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market

Interview

By far the worst candidate experience I’ve ever had... I’ve interviewed with this company on two separate occasions after being contacted by recruiters, only to be completely ghosted and disrespected. Job seeker beware, you could do much better with Whole Foods or another competitor if this is the area you’d like to work in.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 549 Interviews