Sprouts Farmers Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sprouts Farmers Market

1.9

Sort:

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Interview

I applied online for a new store opening up, I received an email about scheduling a phone interview. I scheduled the interview, I was awake and ready for the phone call at 8:45am, the lady that called was 20 minutes late calling. She did apologize and continued to ask me some questions (what store was I applying to? etc) The interview was very short maybe 5 minutes. Never heard back ever again, the lady said someone would be contacting me if an in-person interview was to be scheduled. Never contacted with denied employment, nor any job offer. It has been over a month now, and still I haven't heard a single thing. Very strange, considering it is a brand new store, so they need employees and I have experience. I wish that Sprouts would at least contact you, saying that you aren't right for the position.

Interview Questions

• What store was I applying to?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

I did a phone interview to start it off, then met with the regional manager for an interview. I was offered the job after the second interview

Interview Questions

• What are my weakness and what I thought I needed to do to work on them to get better   Answer Question

Negotiation

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in April 2014.

Interview

Was told I was qualified and to just keep submitting applications. I had already been waiting for 18 months of internal applications with no callbacks and seeing all positions above me filled by outside hires and was then told that I wouldn't be getting promoted.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to give up going to church?   1 Answer

Sprouts Farmers Market Response

Jul 6, 2017 – Sprouts Talent Acquisition Team

We are sorry to hear about your interview experience at Sprouts. The candidate experience is important to us. We would like to learn more, please contact us at hrsupportdesk@Sprouts.com so someone... More

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Casual, but not laid back. Financial questions were asked, specific store duties were asked, The regional manager and the assistant regional manager were there and they didn't make it intimidating, but instead made you feel comfortable. If you know what you are talking about, they will keep it as brief as possible.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The process is long and tidius. It takes about 60 days for them to reply in most cases, and then they set you up for and interview where there are a mass of people applying for the same position and other jobs....you meet with one person and if he or she likes you then you meet with another person..the he or she decides if they want to offer you a job. In my opinion I believe that being Caucasian has a major benefit with this company, most if not all of the hiring managers are Caucasian. And when I was offered a job I was ask to accept a lower position and less money, only to eventually find out that the position I applied for was given to a Caucasian male who was less qualified and ebd up quitting because he could not handle the responsibility. I felt like that was a Direct spit in my face moment.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to accept a lower wage!   1 Answer

Sprouts Farmers Market Response

Jul 6, 2017 – Sprouts Talent Acquisition Team

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Memphis, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

You need to know about the health food industry. .what it gluten, what are the types of diets- paleo, vegan, pescatarian, raw, vegetarian, etc., difference between natural and organic, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle customer questions about product that you are not familiar with?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

After a phone interview, I was invited to a interview with the regional manager. I felt comfortable because I know and understand the job duties. I was an internal applicant. I wasn't offered the position but I watched as many externals were offered the position. I'm very discouraged with trying to move up with the company by this. I didn't even receive an email/phone call to acknowledge that I didn't get promoted. Just saw someone else show up and say they were the new assistant store manager.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

After nearly 3 months of Interviews.....offered position of 3rd Manager. I have 20 + years experience in Store Management and Regional Management.
    The recruiter had very poor follow up skills..... I think she forgot I was being recruited by her not the other way around.They acted as if they were doing me a favor.
    Worked for a week before returning to my previous employer.
    No Customer Service in the store I was assigned ....no sense of urgency to open registers when there are multiple customers in line.Poor Yelp scores for Customer service.Even Managers are named on Yelp by name for their lack of Customer Service...and they still work there.
    Get this! They did not even provide me with a Uniform shirt as they did not have my size.....told me it takes a month to receive the 2 shirts they will supply in a whole year.
    How do you work for a year with just 2 shirts????

Interview Questions

• Typical experience questions.Scenario options.Financial experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Ontario, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied on line, about 1 month later i was called in for a interview. They selected the date, day, and time. After waiting for one hour for my scheduled interview, i was finally interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Did i know what gmo meant, and other words containing the word Free in the product meant.   1 Answer

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Burbank, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was good. I didn't wait too long to be interviewed and it was quick and efficient. The man who interviewed me was nice and respectful. Overall It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• A time where I had good and bad customer service   1 Answer