Sprouts Farmers Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sprouts Farmers Market Interview Questions

Interviews at Sprouts Farmers Market

1.9

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Interview

They just gave me the job. I walked in and the interviewer was very polite. They answered all of my questions about the job In a timely manner. They even have me souvenirs after I got the job.

Interview Questions

• When are you available most weeks   1 Answer

Retail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Carlsbad, CA) in July 2020.

Interview

Applied via automated text messaging and got scheduled an interview within a few days. The lady who interviewed me was very nice and asked basic interview questions. They expect you to have open availability.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2020.

Interview

I arrived to the store a little bit earlier than the set interview time and, without anyone to blame, it was quite busy in there. I asked someone working at the Deli for the manager because I’m here for an interview and I had to stand around and wait for about two minutes as the worker called for the manager over the loudspeaker. When the manager didn’t appear, the worker took me to the office areas and instructed me to sit in a room as the manager and another person were talking in another room. When the manager finally came in the room, I was immediately greeted with warmth and exciting energy. She was very happy to meet me as I was very happy to meet her. She asked me why I want to work there and what I know about the job and then went into specific detail about all parts of the job as she looked up my application on the computer and we reviewed it together. She told me about my next steps and then asked me to sign a paper and date it, and I was done. It was very easy and honestly I was very relaxed leaving the room.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose Sprouts/why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What do you know about this position?   1 Answer
    • What past work experience do you have?   Answer Question

In-Store Shopping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (San Diego, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call less than 7 days later. The call was to review basic questions and to confirm my availability for the job as well as my availability for an in-person interview, definitely not a phone screen/phone interview. I showed up 10min early and was seen as soon as possible which ended up being 5min before my interview time. I filled out a schedule availability form, we reviewed my availability, the manager asked basic interview questions about traits I have that would make me a good fit, experience with customer service, experience with difficult customers and co workers, and why I want the job.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about a time you disagreed with a co worker and how you handled the situation? Was there ever a time you dealt with an unhappy customer, how did you react, how do you diffuse the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2020.

Interview

They just ask you a few questions about your background. It’s super easy and you will mostjslly get bored especially if they need extra help around the store. On top of just questions you go through a mandatory background check but that is fairly simple. You should dress professionally at this interview and be sure to ask follow up questions to show that you are enthusiastic and interested in the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What is your greatest strength?
      What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Colorado Springs, CO) in March 2020.

Interview

Friendly and open minded I enjoyed meeting my future boss. She asked normal questions and was very open minded. I look forward to working for Sprouts. The interview was full of practical questions about how you handle conflict in previous jobs. How you handle difficult customers and bosses or coworkers. The questions were fair and normal.

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Interview

Very engaging, asks about previous employers, not difficult, enjoyed the interview, basic questions, asks about previous duties at previous employer(s), why you should be hired, your strength and weakness, why sprouts should hire you, stuff like that. Unfortunately no set schedule

Overnight Grocery Stocker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (El Paso, TX).

Interview

A manager told me to come in at 1. I ended up waiting for over 30 minutes to get interviewed. Finally get interviewed, but manager says they have a conference so they have to rush. Say I will have to call or come back when Manager from a different department will be in. Also tell me I may only work 8 hours A WEEK, but applied for a full time position?! . Won't ever waste time like this again. Unprofessional, misleading, and careless.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Corona, CA).

Interview

The interviewer was very unfriendly and seemed like he didn't have time for the interview that I had scheduled and confirmed a couple weeks in advance. The AllyO bot that the corporate website uses to assist applicants can also be a little frustrating - it's possible there isn't much synchronization between what AllyO schedules and reports vs. what the hiring managers actually see (however, I called the store to confirm the interview just to be sure).

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silverdale, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Silverdale, WA) in January 2020.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by talent acquisition within 24 hours to set up a phone interview. After a positive 10-15 minute phone screening, I was invited to attend a hiring event and made an appointment for the hiring event the following week for a new store opening. I was warmly greeted at the hiring event by the talent acquisition representative who I had spoken with over the phone and then by both of the members of management who interviewed me. The whole process was positive and encouraging. I was offered a job on the spot and will be forever grateful that I took it!

Interview Questions

• They asked me a few business financial proficiency questions and questions about the scope of business management for previous positions.   Answer Question