Sprouts Farmers Market Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

1. Featured Interview

Assistant Bakery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very smooth not intimidating at all. They were all very friendly and the interview went very swiftly. I was made an offer on the spot, it was worth the time and I accepted

Interview Questions

Sprouts Farmers Market Response

Jul 6, 2017 – Sprouts Talent Acquisition Team

Thank you for taking the time to interview with us. We are glad to hear that you had a positive interview experience and greatly appreciate your feedback.

Produce Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Interview

I applied on-line for a position at the Sarasota Florida store and received a phone call a few weeks after I had applied. I was asked if I was still interested in applying for the job and replied yes. I was set up for a personal interview with the store manager the following day. The following day, I received a call from the store manager offering me the job and he told me I would receive information electronically and would be set up for orientation at another store. It has been over a week since this conversation,and I never received any information, other than an e-mail stating my application was incomplete. I completed the application, and a response advised me that it would be sent to the store.

Interview Questions

• I was told my information was straight forward and was asked if I prefer a closing schedule.   1 Answer

Vitiamin Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Must interview with department head and store manager. Sad interviews in both cases as I was asked a handful of questions and it appeared it was about whether they liked me more than if I was qualified.

Interview Questions

• None as I stated previously, they seemed unprepared and it was more about my personality than my qualifications.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through SnagAJob website for new store opening next month. A recruiter called me 1 week later for a 10-minute phone interview.
    I was scheduled for an in-person interview at their hiring event the next day.
    Arrived at hiring event and filled out 2 quick and easy forms regarding my availability and what position I was applying for. I was then interviewed by a store manager and got a 2nd interview on the spot with Regional Manager. Regional manager hired me on the spot and sat me with the HR ladies at the hiring event. They put my position, pay rate and start date in writing. I will be receiving an email to authorize my background check. No drug test.
    Easy questions, laid back.

Third Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Interview

Had an interview over the phone with the store manager and regional manager. From there, went in for another interview with the store manager in which I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to sprouts that will impact the store?   Answer Question

Back-Up Administrative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Reno, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

They conducted two days job fair and I attended on the second day. It was an easy interview. I wasn't hired because of the work schedule. I could not work on their preferred days and time.

Interview Questions

• What is customer service? What would you tell the customer if you know nothing about the product.? How did you handle conflict at work in your previous job. What are the three things that your previous supervisor would tell you?   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Ontario, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied on line, about 1 month later i was called in for a interview. They selected the date, day, and time. After waiting for one hour for my scheduled interview, i was finally interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Did i know what gmo meant, and other words containing the word Free in the product meant.   1 Answer

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (San Marcos, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Quick and to the point. Not a lot of talking on my end. I was asked to wait until someone was there to interview me, I waited about 10-12 minutes. The interview was easy, but the hiring process was long and drawn out. I was waiting for about a week and still hadn't heard anything, so I called and they said to call back the following week. So by then it was 2 weeks and when I called they said if I didn't get a call by the end of the week they had went in another direction. I didn't get a call back.

Courtesy Clerk/Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

The process took about 3 months I applied in late May and didn't get a call until August. This was for a new store opening up by my house. I had a phone interview and it went well and 2 weeks later on August 17th .I had the face to face interview I was a bit nervous, but followed through. There was a lot of people who were not dressed appropriate and wearing jeans. I signed in I was 15 minutes early and I had my interview, he told me they will be in touch. The store opens September 27th, I waited for awhile and still no call. So I called the later said she will give me a call back later that afternoon and never did. I'm guessing I didn't get the job, but it makes no sense for them to tell you to learn all this stuff about them and not get the job it was a waste of time to be honest, but I guess. Sprouts you lost a future customer and they get nothing but negative reviews anyway.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you disagreed with your teacher and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market.

Interview

Very quick and easy. Clearly just looking for a good personality for this position. Be prepared for personality type questions. Pre opus experience will have them ask about your last job

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sprouts Farmers Market in July 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Saturday did a follow up phone call on Monday and told the guy if they were hiring and he told me yes they were, and told him I applied he took my name and set me up an appointment 1 day later. I came a day later and introduced myself only asked 1 question which was my availability which was flexible. Then he proceeded and told me i'll get an offer by the end of the day by the HR department which I did in the email I received an offer of $9.00 and told me to complete a background check and went from there.