St. Luke's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Patient Access Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID) in June 2017.

Interview

Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The process at St Luke's is very long from applying to interview, if you get one. They never called to say yes or no so you don't know why you weren't picked.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a nurse asking me to do something when I have someone on the line and a patient at my desk.   Answer Question

Patient Care Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System in July 2010.

Interview

My experience was this interview process was good; hiring process was actually very quick, and organized. However, in more recent times, the interview/selection process has become very long and unclear. Many positions are posted that are already reserved for someone. Very slow responses and process for scheduling interviews.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID) in June 2014.

Interview

They were professional and nice and ask well rehearsed questions and were professional and nice and created a comfortable environment they had a panel interview and appreciated that input from everyone

Interview Questions

• What was one policy that you agreed or disagreed with and how did you over come that   1 Answer

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Meet with HR; they go over your resume and ask you the same generic questions
    They contact your references and won't get hired until they get a hold of your references. HR will lie and say they contacted even if they didn't (you have to be diligent yourself and sometimes get your references to contact HR).

Interview Questions

• Please go over the responsibilities of "one of your" jobs   1 Answer

Audiologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Twin Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Twin Falls, ID) in September 2010.

Interview

Four person interview, Two doctors, one audiologist, and one upper management. Very typical type of interview/questions.

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System.

Interview

HR took weeks to call me back. By the time I had been asked to come in for an interview I already had another job and couldn't remember what position they were talking about. The job description is a generic list of duties that never specified what the actual job would be. The interview went smoothly but not knowing what the actual job consisted of, was difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basic things, how would former supervisors speak of you, are you willing to put in the time, etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID) in March 2015.

Interview

They called the day before they wanted to interview me. I was able to fit it into my schedule. I was interviewed by a panel of three people. They asked mostly behavioral interview questions. (i.e. tell us about a time when...)

Interview Questions

• Q. Tell us about a time when you made a mistake and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Server Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID) in January 2014.

Interview

3 total interview. spaced over 4-5 weeks with very little idea of how you are doing. They have to interview every single employee that applies to a position from janitor to surgeon so it takes a while.

Interview Questions

• Standard windows server questions and how you handle confrontation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No they did not give me the option.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Meridian, ID) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online; then received a phone call for an interview the following week. Was a sit down with two managers, and they took turns asking me questions. I came in well dressed groomed and with a copy of my resume and letter of recommendation. The management made good eye contact and it was a very easy going stress-less interview.

Interview Questions

• What I liked to do in my spare time, my goals and aspirations, what brought me to St. Luke's, My experience with customer interaction and retail knowledge.   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID) in April 2012.

Interview

You will get a phone call and an interview from the HR recruiter. Email back and forth for the interview and the HR department will give you a final call with an offer if you get one. Just be aware they work their people to the bone.

Interview Questions

• What model would you use for proficiency testing in the Laboratory. The correct answer is the Donna Wright model.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will always tell you it has to go to review if you ask for more money. Takes a week