St. Luke's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.8

EMR Data Integrity Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID) in December 2016.

Interview

As an internal applicant, I was called by a recruiter and scheduled for an interview. I met with the hiring manager and another member of the team right down the hall from where I work.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would handle difficult customers.   1 Answer
    • Another question was how I would handle multi-tasking.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID).

Interview

Very in depth. Had five people present to do interview and had to wait for them to review to move on to next step. Open to questions and comments and provided guidance in process. It was to make for a good match for both employee and employer

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in their position   1 Answer

BI Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

My two interviewers played to good cop, bad cop game with me, and in keeping with that drama, both were deceitful. Bad cop guy continually interrupted me, repeatedly barked "No, you can't say I don't know; you have to try at an answer" and then gave a smack-down to whatever I offered up. Condescending and arrogant. Good cop gal was the more deceitful -- at the end she said "Heck, we're out of time, let's talk again," but of course that was BS; by the time I got online to check, sure enough they had re-posted the position and of course never followed up. The HR guy who set it up was similarly covertly hostile. The whole thing was unprofessional in the extreme.

Interview Questions

• Show us that you know everything about BI architecture, MDM, DW, Federated Systems, and Big Data.   Answer Question

Payroll/Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really pretty straight forward, other than dealing with two different recruiters telling me different things. I met with 2 very nice individuals from the HR/Compensation department. Pretty standard questions, What was your favorite job, least favorite job, How did you handle this kind of situation, this kind of person, etc. Everyone was very friendly and informative.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle it if multiple people came to me, all needing their project done right away. How I would prioritize the tasks.   1 Answer

RN In the ER Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I took this job because I had the most fun in an interview I have ever had. We were laughing and giggling; yes, they asked me tough questions but between those, we had a good time. I left the interview thinking I wanted to work with these people.

Interview Questions

• Scenerio questions primarily, ie: Your patient has a 46 blood glucose, what do you do? You are given a syringe of medication and told to give it. What would you do? Pt has these symptoms, what do you think is going on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was just this is the package we offer. You can take it, or look elsewhere.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

very professional and covers all needed in Patient care and Billing accuracy and training session. my interviewer focus and record the session. she's pleasant and assure me for the job if I can start tomorrow. how efficient , and so I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How long have you Stay in your present job or last job ?   1 Answer

Lab Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System.

Interview

HR took weeks to call me back. By the time I had been asked to come in for an interview I already had another job and couldn't remember what position they were talking about. The job description is a generic list of duties that never specified what the actual job would be. The interview went smoothly but not knowing what the actual job consisted of, was difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basic things, how would former supervisors speak of you, are you willing to put in the time, etc.   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with HR initially and then with clinic manager and staff. They were professional and friendly. The questions were typical interview questions, they didn't ask anything that I wasn't expecting.

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone with HR, then interviewed over the phone with Unit Manager. Was brought to site for a brief tour and had an additional Panel interview with the current nurses working in unit and manager.

Connect Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System in April 2015.

Interview

Applied for job and revived a call for an interview three days later. I was interview the supervisor and another person from HR and it last about 30 minutes. It was located at the building I would have worked at for st lukes.

Interview Questions

• Why would you been a good candidate for this job?
      How well of a team player are you?
      Answer Question