St. Luke's Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

2.8

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Spokane, WA).

Interview

The interview process was very formal and professional with engaging questions and the time was taken to really explain the position, roles in the company, opportunity for growth, and more.

Interview Questions

• What are long term and short term goals for your career?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID).

Interview

Interviewed for a non-clinical position. Called the day before interview to come in for a group interview for 3 hours. Accepted, 3 other candidates in group interview, panel of 4. One week later called for second interview, this time one on one with hiring manager and one other employee. Two weeks later received job offer. Two weeks later attended pre employment screening and a week later started position. Screening includes background check, drug test, nicotine testing, blood tests (not for drugs - for health purposes), and physical exam.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths? Weaknesses?

Describe a time where you did not agree with a manager and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Patient Transporter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Meet with HR; they go over your resume and ask you the same generic questions
    They contact your references and won't get hired until they get a hold of your references. HR will lie and say they contacted even if they didn't (you have to be diligent yourself and sometimes get your references to contact HR).

Interview Questions

• Please go over the responsibilities of "one of your" jobs   1 Answer

EMR Data Integrity Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID) in December 2016.

Interview

As an internal applicant, I was called by a recruiter and scheduled for an interview. I met with the hiring manager and another member of the team right down the hall from where I work.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I would handle difficult customers.   1 Answer
    • Another question was how I would handle multi-tasking.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID).

Interview

Very in depth. Had five people present to do interview and had to wait for them to review to move on to next step. Open to questions and comments and provided guidance in process. It was to make for a good match for both employee and employer

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in their position   1 Answer

BI Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (New York, NY).

Interview

My two interviewers played to good cop, bad cop game with me, and in keeping with that drama, both were deceitful. Bad cop guy continually interrupted me, repeatedly barked "No, you can't say I don't know; you have to try at an answer" and then gave a smack-down to whatever I offered up. Condescending and arrogant. Good cop gal was the more deceitful -- at the end she said "Heck, we're out of time, let's talk again," but of course that was BS; by the time I got online to check, sure enough they had re-posted the position and of course never followed up. The HR guy who set it up was similarly covertly hostile. The whole thing was unprofessional in the extreme.

Interview Questions

• Show us that you know everything about BI architecture, MDM, DW, Federated Systems, and Big Data.   Answer Question

Payroll/Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Boise, ID) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really pretty straight forward, other than dealing with two different recruiters telling me different things. I met with 2 very nice individuals from the HR/Compensation department. Pretty standard questions, What was your favorite job, least favorite job, How did you handle this kind of situation, this kind of person, etc. Everyone was very friendly and informative.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I would handle it if multiple people came to me, all needing their project done right away. How I would prioritize the tasks.   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Meridian, ID) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online; then received a phone call for an interview the following week. Was a sit down with two managers, and they took turns asking me questions. I came in well dressed groomed and with a copy of my resume and letter of recommendation. The management made good eye contact and it was a very easy going stress-less interview.

Interview Questions

• What I liked to do in my spare time, my goals and aspirations, what brought me to St. Luke's, My experience with customer interaction and retail knowledge.   1 Answer

RN In the ER Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (San Francisco, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I took this job because I had the most fun in an interview I have ever had. We were laughing and giggling; yes, they asked me tough questions but between those, we had a good time. I left the interview thinking I wanted to work with these people.

Interview Questions

• Scenerio questions primarily, ie: Your patient has a 46 blood glucose, what do you do? You are given a syringe of medication and told to give it. What would you do? Pt has these symptoms, what do you think is going on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was just this is the package we offer. You can take it, or look elsewhere.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at St. Luke's Health System (Houston, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

very professional and covers all needed in Patient care and Billing accuracy and training session. my interviewer focus and record the session. she's pleasant and assure me for the job if I can start tomorrow. how efficient , and so I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How long have you Stay in your present job or last job ?   1 Answer