Staff Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Staff Care

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fargo, ND

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staff Care (Fargo, ND) in March 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was extremely respectful of time and informative. He was cautious of information overload and asked several times if I had additional questions. He was concise and was frank that this position may not be for me and that is okay. I never felt pressured or rushed to make a decision.

Territory Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Staff Care (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Prior to interview had to complete an online assessment about personality and some basic sales math skills. Interviewed with several leaders including the Sales Manager, Sales Director & Divisional Vice President. Mostly relaxed and conversational Q&A.

Er Physician Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Staff Care in July 2015.

Interview

Easy enough. Thanks to Matt Troxell. I have worked with other staffing agencies, but none have compared to Staffcare. I choose right this time. I would recommend your service to any of my colleagues. Great service. Plenty of phone follow-ups. I can't say enough about Matt Troxell and Staffcare. Great service!!!!!!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Staff Care (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

laid back, they asked a lot of questions about my previous job and why I'm leaving what I'm looking for in a career, why staff are etc Compensation, what they are looking for and why, potential for growth, where current employees struggle, what I. An do to excel

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in five years   1 Answer

Physician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Staff Care (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Recruit physicians with great promises and say they are flexible, no obligations etc. It
    sounds good and they are slick sales people. They have no background in health care
    but it really goes beyond that, they don't care. Their job is to get you hired and get you to
    sign on with them.

Interview Questions

• Multiple "account manager" that will over see you.....call you constantly and do not seem to
      communicate with each other. They seem very disorganized.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Back and forth.

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Staff Care in December 2007.

Interview

Must have previous work experience in sales, telemarketing, great customer service, wonderful attitude, and good on the phone, communication skills is key. Work culture is you work in teams, a lot of contests and you create your work culture

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about making over a hundred dials a day?   1 Answer