Starcom Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Starcom Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at Starcom Worldwide

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and asked if I was interested in doing a phone interview. Then on the phone, she asked me a couple of questions and told me that only internships were available. Afterwards, I never heard back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• Is there a particular location that you would like to be placed?   Answer Question

Connections Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I received a phone screening call and then the interview was set up a week after. I met with five interviewers in one day. It was a no script interview and more conversational. They gave me good overview of the company. It went smoothly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Emailed back and fourth with two separate recruiters and had two phone interviews, this lasted around a month - month and a half. First phone interview went well and the interviewer was very sweet. Can't say that for the second though, the man I spoke with was not friendly and seemed uninterested in what I was saying. I was listed for two internship positions (I was extremely interested in both) and when it was set up internally, he called and never stated which one was selected for me. So I answered every question that was given to me, not knowing which position I was interviewing for. When I finally confirmed which role it was for, he sounded annoyed. Oh, and he couldn't answer a few of my questions and responded with "I'm not sure because I wasn't an intern." Sent him a follow up email and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about a time when you managed a team? (This is an internship position??)   Answer Question

Media Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide.

Interview

Applied and about a week later was sent an email to schedule a phone interview. I was told the interview would last 15-20 minutes but actually lasted about 10 minutes. I was asked a behavioral question, a math question, and why I was interested in Starcom

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide.

Interview

Two interviews, phone then in person with hiring manager. Also met with HR director and the other members of the immediate team. Pretty straight forward interview. Asked typical questions such as why do you want to work here, why are you interested in this role and went on to ask about work experience.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide.

Interview

Had two behavioral phone interviews, one with an HR rep and the other with a brand team manager, very simple and expected questions. Ended with a math question usually related to fractions/percentages.

Interview Questions

• What is 20% of 500? When is a time that you spoke up to a superior?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview was composed of a behavioral 30 minute interview with a Human Resources manager, and was followed by a final 30 minute interview with a team member months later

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked with a difficult team, and how you handled the situation   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online, heard back within a couple of days and started the interview process. I was applying for a job in a city I didn't live in so all three interviews were over the phone and very quick with myself asking the majority of the questions. Once I had my final interview I received a verbal offer, however, did not receive the written offer until 3+ weeks later; at which time the team I was placed on was switched.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Chicago, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

Reached out soon after applying. Had a great conversation with their recruiter. Followed a few days later with some people I'd be working with. They asked a mix of technical and behavioral questions, and also tried to get to know me more. Good vibe all around.

Media Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Starcom Worldwide (Birmingham, MI) in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online because the position looked interesting, and I was seeking a new opportunity at the time. Received an email from a talent acquisition individual requesting a phone interview. After the 30-minute screening, I was asked to come onsite. I took part in what turned out to be an all-day hiring 'blitz', which involved a large room of candidates and interviewers, conversing individually, but simultaneously. The company had just won the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) account, and were in need of creating the infrastructure for that entirely new division. I interviewed with two different individuals - both very nice, but also reading questions directly from a pre-printed sheet in front of them, feverishly attempting to write down any and all of my answers.

Throughout the interview, I began to sense that I was extremely overqualified for the position I was interviewing for, and had the same amount - if not more - work experience in the professional marketing and communications world than the two individuals interviewing me. A few days later, a HR representative called and offered me the position. The compensation was non-negotiable, and significantly lower than my current base salary, so I politely declined.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in social scheduling or social listening tools?   Answer Question