State Street Global Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

State Street Global Advisors Interview Questions

Interviews at State Street Global Advisors

2.8

Associate Interview

Interview

Very smooth and quick interview process. Submitted my application online and received a phone call shortly thereafter. Went in for an on-site in-person interview with the manager, and interviewed with the team right after. Received an offer by the end of that week.

Interview Questions

• The maximum number of people I was comfortable project managing. At the time, being new to the field of project management, I wasn't sure what would constitute too high or low an answer.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors.

Interview

Met with a number of people on the team and it was fairly straightforward. It was a while ago so I can't remember the exact questions. The team was super nice and easy to talk to.

Client Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (Boston, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with 5 people. Not one person addressed me by name or took any interest in me. SSGA does not give any information regarding the process following the interview, they just drop you. Attempts to get information following the interview are ignored by their recruitment. This was a very bad experience for me and poor timing.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask me questions, just sized me up.   1 Answer

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

1st round interview. General questions. Very informal chat. The managers ran through the role of the job, what is required. Nice Managers who knew a lot of information. They then said that I'd hear back from them within a week.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hadley, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (Hadley, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Low pressure. The basic questions. Biggest challenge you faced and how you over came it. How did you motivate someone. You really only need at least a 3.0 at Umass. Wear a suit and tie. Only one in person interview.

Operations Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors in June 2010.

Interview

multiple interviews, multiple interviewers

Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (Boston, MA).

Interview

3 interviews. They went fine.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years.   1 Answer

Interview

laid back culture; multiple rounds including hiring managers and manager of managers; short; no difficult questions asked; i submitted my resume via an internal contact and was contacted by HR within a week

Interview Questions

• what are the main assets on the BS?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online in December and I received an email in February saying I had not been selected for an interview at this time. Then I got a phone interview in April. I heard back 2 weeks later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at State Street Global Advisors (Boston, MA) in April 2010.

Interview

very casual phone interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its ok