Statera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Statera Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Statera (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview process was handled really well. I applied via Linkedin and got a response almost within 12 hours. I was living remote from the office, so they had me do a series of phone interviews as I progressed through the process. It was thorough, but not overly. I respected that they wanted to make sure I was actually capable and had the experience I stated on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Technical Salesforce Questions   1 Answer

Salesforce Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Statera (San Antonio, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Over the years I have interviewed for dozens of job across multiple industries. Unfortunately, the majority of those experiences left me feeling frustrated and often jaded about how I was treated during the process. I had come to perceive recruiters and HR personnel as just a necessary evil.

Recently I applied to a company which brought about a sea change event for me on that viewpoint. Enter Statera and their amazing hiring process. I reached out to one of their recruiters about the available analyst position on LinkedIn, and within an hour I had received a response to set up the initial phone interview. From there it seemed to take on a life of it’s own, moving along at light speed compared to what I had grown accustomed to. In less than two weeks, I had five interviews capped off by a 90 minute conversation with a top level executive who took the time to answer every single question in amazing detail. A few hours later I had the job offer in my email. Not to mention that all of this occurred during the Christmas holiday season when most of the professional world shuts down. So two thumbs way up for everyone at Statera who helped me on my journey. I would encourage anyone who is looking for a better situation to send them your resume.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to Statera?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Statera in February 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen with the recruiter which was really positive. Then an onsite interview a week later where I met project managers and principals with the company. Next step was an interview with the client which went really well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The rate was set through the client and it was very fair so not much negotiating was done.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Statera (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was thorough without being onerous. My initial interviews with the recruiter were focused on my experience and how it applied to the clients need. The communication of interview dates and times was clear as well. When it came time to interview with the client, the process was well coordinated. I was provided with key information on the clients needs and they had clear expectations of my experience and fit for the role.

Interview Questions

• Explain your project management background and the roles that you've had in the past.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Statera (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

First conversation is with a recruiter-- and their recruiters are great. Then a tech screen, then a meeting with the leader of the division you'd be working in. Then a final interview with a member of the executive team. Then offer, then HR takes over when you start.

Interview Questions

• "What are your weaknesses?" There is never any comfortable way to answer this question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is a little room for negotiation, but the recruiter covered salary with me during the very first phone call, so that is what was conveyed throughout the process. I have heard that Statera pays on the high end.

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Statera (Seattle, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

I contacted Statera's Seattle recruiters and arranged a meeting with you. Coincidentally, the regional Executive Vice-President of Sales was in town that week so I met with him, as well as the recruiter. Both discussions were very straight-forward. The next week I met with the company's COO, who was visiting from Denver. Received offer from EVP of Sales after this conversation.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any question being too difficult and nothing was out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Statera (Englewood, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

Standard interview process. Initial screening; skills assessment, then cultural fit.

Interview Questions

• What would you specifically like to contribute to Statera in your first year?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I chose not to negotiate as the offer was very fair and higher than competitors' offers for the same work. This fact, along with a good gut feeling about my to-be boss and the company's culture made the decision easy for me.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Statera (Bellevue, WA) in May 2011.

Interview

Initial call with the recruiter was positive, who explained the company's overall style and approach. Overall, a run-of-the-mill consulting company, although based on recruiter's speil, the company does seem to foster enterpreneurial spirit among consultants and reward them for any business that materializes through such efforts. This sounded interesting to me and I decided to proceed with the process. It was a challenge just staying in touch with the rectuiter, and scheduling interviews with technical screeners. After one interviewed flaked on me for the second time I decided Statera wasn't worth the persuit.

Programming Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Statera (Englewood, CO) in April 2010.

Interview

Not really sold to continue interviewing process. Encouragement to come meet the staff and spend time on site, but not really given a feeling that there was something special about the company to make me want to do so.

Interview Questions

• When can you come in and meet everyone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Statera (Dallas, TX) in March 2008.

Interview

I was called by the company's recruiter and arranged a in-person interview in a week. I was interviewed by three more person after a brief talk with the recruiter.