Station Casinos Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Station Casinos Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.4

Lifeguard Interview

Interview

First, you have to audition in your swimsuit, state your name and position you're applyinig for. Then they ask you some interview questions in a second round, and then you do customer service role play afterwards.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Meet with the director of the PMO for 30 minutes and discussed very basics of Project Management. I was told there was no formal onboarding process, which is somewhat puzzling, and I was told that you "will make mistakes, but we will discuss and move past them" - not exactly confidence inspiring. They are not an Agile shop, which is also troubling given their apparent need to push code out on a regular basis

Interview Questions

• Discussion centered around managing multiple projects and how to handle reduction or loss of resources   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Station Casinos in April 2017.

Interview

I applied the same day the position became posted and set up my HR screening interview for the next day. It's important to remember that you can only do this interview once a year, and it counts for every other Station Casinos job you apply for. It was definitely a weird interview, I felt like I was in the principals office getting my punishment. But make sure you take it seriously, the guy types out all your answers to his questions and that's what the managers see when they call to interview you. After the 15 minute screening interview I got a call 3 days later from the assistant hotel manager saying she wanted to schedule an interview. They asked me questions about what to do around Las Vegas, considering the position. About 4 days later I was asked to come in for a background check. About a week after that they officially offered me the position. I had to continue to call them to finally schedule processing, it took a week for them to call me back and tell me to come in. During processing they tell you when your celebration day is, which is the new hire orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Station Casinos?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you helped a customer, multi-tasked, normal interview questions   Answer Question

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

Very easy. Laid back interviewer. Was very eager for me to start working with Station Casinos. They had a very nice "Celebration Day" for all new team members which made me feel valuable.

Server Interview

Interview

Apply online and a recruiter calls you to pre screen you. Eventually a manager should contact you if you know someone to put in a good word for you. The managers that do the hiring are not always the best and brightest. They definitely hire within.

Social Media Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2016.

Interview

Got the call about 2 weeks after applying online. Interview was very casual and easy. Very simple questions to learn about you. Unfortunately not offered a position. Very positive experience though.

"Customer Service" Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Arrived 15 minutes early as I do with every interview. The interview was apparently some "pre-screener" and not your typical interview. The door to the interviewers office opened and I said hello. There was no "hello, my name is.... nice to meet you." The lady had a very dry personality. She sat down and explained the process. She then began asking me questions while making no eye contact the whole time. Just stared at the computer typing my responses. It was probably the weirdest an non personal interview I've ever had. Usually the person in charge of the department you are applying for will be present to determine if you're what they're looking for and asks what makes you a good fit. It appeared to be a generic interview based on working at Station Casinos rather than an interview directed to a specific job within the casino. I have 16 years experience related to the position and have applied at SEVERAL Station Casinos with no call back.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?
      Why do you want to work for Station Casinos?
      What do you most like about your job?
      What do you least like about your job?
      How can you guarantee that a customer will always leave happy?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

Did not ask questions. Spent 75% of the time talking about herself. Was followed up with regarding 2nd interview, stating it would be scheduled. They never reached out to schedule me.

Slot Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2015.

Interview

First you go meet with the Human Resource Department. The lady in that Department is not a happy person or really does not enjoy her job. Once she inputs your information in the system and asks you a few questions, you wait until someone else calls you to let you know a Department is interested in you.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to make a customer feel welcome.   1 Answer

Property Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2015.

Interview

3 step process - very scheduled
    Lots of questions regarding experience.
    Questions regarding personal interests. Questions regarding scenarios
    Overall experience was good.
    I believe it is good to interview a couple of times every other year to keep fresh on the practice.

Interview Questions

• experience working with team mates and clients   1 Answer

The salary and hours were not conducive to a positive family life as a single parent.