Station Casinos Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 69 of over 69 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Station Casinos

Station Casinos

Application

I interviewed at Station Casinos

Interview

It was fine. Typical interview they asked some questions I gave some answers ya know. They asked if I had worked in a casino before so get ready for that doozie. Guy who interviewed me seemed like he worked there so that was a good sign.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years.
    Answer Question

Station Casinos

Application

I interviewed at Station Casinos

Interview

There was first interview was a short phone call interview that was just administrative questions. Afterwards, there was one interview with the gaming audit team and then another interview with at corporate. I received an office soon after.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Strasbourg

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Strasbourg) in Sep 2020

Interview

Commercial produits, présentations de ma personne et de mes expériences passe, intérêt pour la société et pour le poste. Mes qualités mes défauts , ma personnalité et mon salaire

Interview Questions
  • Pourquoi vous prendre vous ? En quoi êtes vous meilleurs que les autres

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV) in Oct 2019

Interview

It was a good interview. I met with Human Resources. Went over my resume and previous experiences. Asked why I'd like to work for Station Casinos. Explained the position. Described why he likes to work there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV) in Sep 2019

Interview

It was pleasant. When I arrived I was informed the position I initially applied to had been filled internally but they informed me what was available and proceeded to interview for the next position I wanted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV) in Sep 2019

Interview

I had the pre interview and had to wait to be contacted for another interview. by that time the job i had applied for was no longer available and had to go online apply for other positions they had open.

Interview Questions
  • They asked many of the same questions but said differently. Like why should they hire me? And wuat makes me a good candidate for this position?

Station Casinos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Station Casinos

Interview

You can apply on line, that you can schedule an interview. This is a first appointment with HR dept. Everything last more or less 10 - 15 minutes. After this interview you can apply for 1 year to all the position you fit. And then the department that is looking for will schedule a second interview.

Interview Questions
  • they ask you about your Availibility, how do you work in group, what do you think is the best for customer satisfaction and let the customer return in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2019

Interview

*Good, happened all in one day. Met with HR, then to different managers at restaurant. Fair process, then background check which took about two weeks. Orientation then training in restaurant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Station Casinos (Las Vegas, NV) in Apr 2019

Interview

Simple. Basic questions like handling multiple things at once, schedule flexibility, interests, where you see yourself. Very general questions like any other employer. It helps if you know about bowling, but not required.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Station Casinos (North Las Vegas, NV) in Mar 2019

Interview

Started with a basic HR interview with questions not specific to the job. They were mostly behavioral questions. This interview is good for any position you apply for for the next year at any Station Casino. Second interview with Texas Station Manager. Questions were specific to position. After a week an offer was made. Processing for background check was only a day. No drug test for my position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 69 Interviews