Stevens Transport Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Stevens Transport

Stevens Transport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stevens Transport in Jul 2021

Interview

Didn’t interview but was sent an email that they would not be considering me because of my salary expectations. I felt my expectations were reasonable and if not, they could have been negotiated, but I guess… Furthermore, I strangely appreciated the quick status update. No one likes to wait or never hear back about not being considered.

Interview Questions
  • What is your expected salary?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (Dallas, TX) in Apr 2021

Interview

Started off with a brief introductory phone call with one of the recruiting agents and was told to give them a call back the next day because I had a class at the time. After attempting to call back the next day and receiving no response, I was sent an email saying that after reviewing my interview and speaking as a group, they chose to not move forward, despite never having an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (Dallas, TX) in Mar 2021

Interview

I initially applied for a different position but during the interview the recruiter referred me for the Account Manager position. The following week I was interviewed by another recruiters and within the same week I was asked to meet on site with the hiring manager. During my commute to the office I received a email tat included a ZOOM link, I was 2 minutes from the office. So I pulled over at a gas station to join the ZOOM call, after explaining that I was across the street they told me to come in for the interview. I met with the hiring manager and felt the interview/conversation went well. I was walked out by the recruiter and told a decision would be made in a few days. After waiting a little over a week I was informed via email that they went with another candidate. I definitely feel that their decision was already made before I was invited for the interview. Hence, the sudden change to the interview from in person to ZOOM, 25 min before my arrival.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stevens Transport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stevens Transport

Interview

I received a Phone Call from a recruiter Everything was fine until the recruiter gave me a Lowball offer of was it 35 cents a mile or 36, I informed him this is far to low he said thats what they pay Starting Drivers... Thats when I realized this is Definitely NOT the kind of Company I want to work for, When You get Lowballed right off the back, thats how they will treat me as an employee everywhere else.

Interview Questions
  • Basic Questions, Driving experience Qualifications etc

Stevens Transport

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stevens Transport in Jan 2020

Interview

So far so good. They have been there the whole way so far. They make it very easy by keeping in contact every week prior to the week you leave, and then every day on the week you leave. I head down to Dallas, TX this Friday for new driver orientation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stevens Transport

Application

I interviewed at Stevens Transport

Interview

Profesional nice people, the interview went smoothly. Hiring process is relatively easy and doesn’t take long time . Profesional nice people, the interview went smoothly. Hiring process is relatively easy and doesn’t take long time .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Stevens Transport

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stevens Transport in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied for the position on LinkedIn. From there I was initially contacted by the Recruiting Manager. After a phone screen with the Recruiter, I was scheduled for an onsite interview with the Recruiter and later brought in for a second onsite to meet with the operations leaders.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in a career in the transportation industry?

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (Mesquite, TX) in Dec 2018

Interview

The process was engaging and informative. I had come in for a hiring event but realized that was not a good fit. Jordan called me the next day and explained a different position that would be more suitable for my skill set. Everything was transparent. Jordan was a delight to work with and made me feel welcomed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Stevens Transport

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stevens Transport in Nov 2018

Interview

WASTE OF TIME! Recruiter was tardy for our phone interview. The first things she asked me was making and how much i'm looking to make. As soon as i told her how much i was making she told me that the position will not be a right fit for me. Call took less than 4 mins. I'm glad i did not move past the phone interview. Two weeks after that i got an offer from a similar company with the same job functions and they are paying me more than what i was making and also 100% more than what stevens is paying. I actually dodged a bullet whew.

Interview Questions
  • How much are you making currently and what are you looking to make

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (New York, NY) in Sep 2018

Interview

Waste of time. I didn't have 3 yrs employment because of school. Enough for them to cancel the remainder of the phone interview. Someone who is unemployed looking for work and a company policy got in the way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews