Stevens Transport Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Stevens Transport Interview Questions

Interviews at Stevens Transport

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Waste of time. I didn't have 3 yrs employment because of school. Enough for them to cancel the remainder of the phone interview. Someone who is unemployed looking for work and a company policy got in the way.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (San Antonio, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview was both online and by phone, with a followup during the 3rd week of schooling, going over the criminal background for the possibility of aquiring a visa for possible trips into Canada.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want tho work for Stevens transport. and confirmation of work hisrory   Answer Question

Company Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Stevens Transport in March 2012.

Interview

Lots of driving and job history must be accurate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (Dallas, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Filled a on line app. and got a call in about 30 minutes. They told me what to bring with me and where to go to get signed up. Very nice people

Interview Questions

• Do you feel good about the job you have picked?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

A phone call, a bus trip, Driver training classes, a trip to dallas, and an extensive skills test on the stevens training campus. The trainers knew that people new to big rigs are intimidated, and did well to train us properly.

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid of hauling big equipment   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (Dallas, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Can you pass an easy physical? on drugs or suicidal? Can you be away from home up to 2 months at a time if needed? If a yes to the first and no to the second two your hired. After that you are given a start date for class and when you start you are given a driver code. From that point on your like a cow in a processing plant.

Interview Questions

• How often do you need to go home..... or How much money do you need to survive. What bills do you have and can the be differed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They tell you what they pay and tell you how great it is... Thinking I was going to do well financially I took their word for the salary

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone interview with HR director.

Interview Questions

• Very few difficult questions; mostly behavioral questions   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

The Marketing & Recruiting director was very straightforward about the goals of the Company, and how and what they needed to achieve them. They said upfront that you will work hard, and that everyone on the team does the same.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest change you have seen in marketing and driver recruitment in the past five years?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

3 years gainfully employed, somewhat clean driving history in the last 5 years, no crazy driving and you're good. Drug test is pee in a cup.
    They're looking for drivers, will put you through a class to get your cdl, so as long as you qualify, you're good to go.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a trucker?   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Stevens Transport (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Submit app online. They will call you within 48 hours to clarify anything in the app, ask for additional documents. They will get back in touch within a few days and let you know if your app is accepted. Keep in mind is you are approved it is not an offer of employment. It is just a preliminary approval.

Interview Questions

• Is everything on the app true.   1 Answer