Stylight Backend Developer (Java) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Backend Developer (Java)

Stylight Backend Developer (Java) Interview Questions

Interviews at Stylight

2.0

Java Backend Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stylight.

Interview

- Applied online through the company website

- Had just one pre-interview with HR.

- Included questions about my education, past experiences and about the company.

- The interview was relaxed.

- Never got a chance to do any tasks/exercises.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Stylight

Backend Developer (Java) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Stylight.

Interview

I applied for the job online. I received a reply on the same day for a Google Hangout interview as a first step in the hiring process. The interview was conducted in the following 2 days. In the following week, I received a reply stating that they have chosen other candidates who meet the job requirements better.

Interview Questions

• The duration of the interview was 10 minutes, with general questions. The most emphasized question was "What do you look / What attracted you in our company?"   Answer Question

Backend Developer (Java) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Stylight (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I received an answer as quickly as in two days with an invitation to the Google hangout interview with the technical recruiter. The interview was smooth and positive and focused on my interests in company and qualifications in general.

Afterwards, I was invited for a technical interview with one of the senior engineers. He was very friendly and respectful. The interview was full of questions and discussions on the technologies/concepts/tools I learned in my past jobs. Additionally, I coded a few small programming tasks in the language of my preference. The interviewer pointed out that I could also fit for one of the open positions and suggested that they should consider me for that one too, which I agreed.

As a next step, they gave me a few programming tasks to consider me for the other position and I sent them the answers over the email after two days.

After that, I had an interviews with one of the founders. He asked me questions on my past experience as well as a few things in my CV. Moreover, he explained the company's vision and goals and gave me feedback on the programming tasks I solved.

Next, they invited me for a lunch with the team in which I was considered to join. It was very insightful in that both the team could get to know me in an informal setting as well as I could ask them questions on how they work.

After a few days, I received an offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• In coding part of the technical interview, tasks like reading data from somewhere and doing basic checks and transformations with it.   Answer Question