Sunquest Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 9, 2017

3.1

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied online and got a call in 3 days for a phone round. It went well and in the same conversation asked me to come for an in-person interview. It took 10 days for the entire process to take. The questions were based on resume and the coding round followed by discussion with the team members. The entire process took like 2 1/2 hrs. It was tedious as there were no breaks involved. Totally, a fine experience but I guess it didn't go well with the coding round.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

First an emailed online test assessment, a phone interview, an in-person on-line test assessment, followed by a couple rounds of interviews with various people. I am assuming I did not do as well in the in-person on-line assessment, because following the assessment, the VP had something that came up. I pretty much knew my interview was done at that moment.

Interview Questions

• Basic about how I would handle the recruitment process.   1 Answer

User Experience Researcher Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in June 2016.

Interview

I could not believe the level of their selection. First they sent me a link to an assessment which gave me the most irrelevant questions I've ever seen. For User Experience and Human Factors Engineer role, I was answering questions about the difference between trombone and opera! I was not even interested in finishing the assessment they sent me. If they choose their employees by this hideous method, they're better off with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Questions about if I have plans for my activities or do I go unplanned   Answer Question

Learning Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn and encouraged to talk on the phone. Once I spoke on the phone with a few people with the company I was encouraged to apply online. From there the process was quick and an in-person interview was scheduled. An assessment was involved. I was offered the job a day or two later.

Interview Questions

The pay was lower than I had been offered elsewhere. I negotiated up a fair amount but they seemed more concerned about what I had previously made in my last position even though the duties of the job were different.

Learning Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process was standard based on what is described here by other posters. Entire process can be time consuming- several months, so beware of low pay as other positions may be more worth the effort. Two personality assessments and two IQ assessments based on SAT-like format. Seemed most of the department was let go recently which was a bit concerning and the few that remained seemed scared and defensive they may be next (understandably).

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? (asked at least 3 times, maybe 4)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Seattle, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

applied online, got response back in 3 days, invited to do an assessment test. it was like a variant version of SAT test, 50 questions in 15 minutes, some pattern recognition problems. didn't complete all of the questions on time. guess that's why I didn't get a phone interview. I suggest the company remove this kind of test as it does not really filter a good candidate from a bad one as the test is not technical related.

Interview Questions

• given the first three images, what should be the fourth one.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Employee referral, HR phone interview, personality and general aptitude assessments (online), hiring manager phone interview, onsite interviews with leadership and hiring manager. Everything when smooth until the onsite interviews which were a bit disorganized. Upon arriving, I took the 2 previous assessments over again. Then 1:1 interviews and then asked to take a hand written "pop" assessment. The assessments were easy however the "pop" one was on paper (not on a computer) which made editing tricky. No follow up from them either way.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach putting this program together?   1 Answer

Interview

Phone, then test, then tour, then sat with 3 managers. The interview was very thorough and I didn't feel put on the spot. It was nice being asked different questions from different managers

Interview Questions

• previous experience, previous knowledge of position, personal interests   Answer Question

Director, Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in April 2015.

Interview

The Initial contact with the recruiter was a phone interview, which was very positive. Mostly a skills and position fit check. Then a second interview with the hiring manager which was also very positive. Final interview with VP of HR (People Resources) was a skype session, which was a behavioral interview around my commitment and intensity. Not as positive as it seemed to be asking me if I was willing to commit long hours to the position.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my level of commitment and my dedication to a job.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in March 2015.

Interview

Apply for the intern for summer. Got a phone call first and an online assessment later that week. Received another phone and told to wait for their response. Nothing happened afterwards.