Sunquest Information Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sunquest Information Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Sunquest Information Systems

A Sales Role Interview

Interview

I was an employee at the time of my application. A few weeks prior to my application, my manager told me there would be a job opening for a role in my department. She would be the hiring manager. She encouraged me to apply.

For a few weeks she helped me craft my application. I wrote a lengthy 30/60/90 plan, and updated my resume and cover letter with her assistance. I finally put in my application.

Nothing happened...for months. She never discussed the position with me again. Finally someone else in the company emailed me letting me know the position had been filled.

I wasn’t even interviewed.

Interview Questions

• The application questions were straightforward. They included a resume upload, a cover letter upload, and basic demographic information.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ) in May 2018.

Interview

Did a pre-interview skill assessment online. It involved documenting some quality engineering on a major online shopping company. Interviewed with two groups of people. One from management, one from similar positions. Then they called a couple days later with an offer

Interview Questions

• If there is a defect in the code but the end user never finds it, is it a bug?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems in October 2017.

Interview

Applied on line at company's application system. 2) get email contact and scheduled a on line test: computer based intelligence and personality test with time constraints (like the SAT test on computer); 3) Get email to schedule a phone interview. Very nice interviewer and had a nice talk with him; 3) Scheduled a coding test at the end of the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• 1) a good place to practice is wonderlic; 2) general and non-technical questions; 3) text manipulation tasks, OOP style coding required;   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I had a few interviews that mostly asked about work ethics and comfort with certain languages. There was not a large amount of time focusing on coding skills as this was performed previously in an email.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel Sunquest is a good fit and why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

Incredibly easy - phone interview followed by in-person interview (both with hiring manager). Very casual. Was hired to fill a different role than the one posted but posted position was used as a way of filling a different need.

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview that was pretty standard and the interviewer was very nice and professional. I was then invited for an in person interview that included interviewing with multiple people from the department that I was interviewing for. The whole process was very well organized and flowed smoothly. Every person was friendly and professional.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions... strengths, weaknesses etc...   Answer Question

Client Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Received assessment , recruiter scheduled phone interview, and I had 2 in person interview days. Each day was about 1.5-2 hours and varied between 2-3 people, but each person was separate.

Manager Solution Adoption Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Began with a phone screen with their recruiter. Once mutual interest was determined, I took an online exam testing analytical thinking and intelligence skills. Had two 1:1 phone interviews with Directors at the company. Was flown in for an interview at HQ and had six or seven 1:1's with VP's and Directors at the company, all of whom were very down-to-earth and provided very useful information about what the job would be, the company culture, workplace dynamics, etc. They asked about my resume and wanted to know specifically about my technical, management, and soft skills. It was a great experience and I was very impressed with the vision of Sunquest and the direction they're headed. They seem focused on potential of the individual, rather than solely their immediate or previous skillset, which I find refreshing, as it implies a culture of growth and learning.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with another manager and what you did to attempt to resolve it.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Boston, MA).

Interview

Applied online and got a call in 3 days for a phone round. It went well and in the same conversation asked me to come for an in-person interview. It took 10 days for the entire process to take. The questions were based on resume and the coding round followed by discussion with the team members. The entire process took like 2 1/2 hrs. It was tedious as there were no breaks involved. Totally, a fine experience but I guess it didn't go well with the coding round.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunquest Information Systems (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

First an emailed online test assessment, a phone interview, an in-person on-line test assessment, followed by a couple rounds of interviews with various people. I am assuming I did not do as well in the in-person on-line assessment, because following the assessment, the VP had something that came up. I pretty much knew my interview was done at that moment.

Interview Questions

• Basic about how I would handle the recruitment process.   1 Answer