Sunshine Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sunshine Health

2.3

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sunshine Health (Sunrise, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The process took 2+ months. I applied and received an email from a recruiter 4 weeks later for a interview. I had a 2 panel interview (a manager and a fellow analyst interviewed me.) The next day I received a call to set up a second interview with the department head. There was a break down in communication between the HR staff and the office staff and the 2nd interview kept being rescheduled, I finally got a phone interview with the department head 4 days after my 1st interview .After the phone interview was scheduled and completed. I received a call from the recruiter the next day. The recruiter called me to feel me out for a lower level position that was also opened in the same department; but assured me I was still in consideration for the initial position I applied for.I advised to the recruiter that I was interested in the position I applied for but I would be open to more information on the new position she presented. I was told that a manager would contact me with more information about the other position(that never happened.) The managers and employee seem nice but their HR and recruitment need further training. If an individual has taken the time to interview with your company twice, I think a follow up e-mail is warranted,no matter the outcome.

Senior Vice President of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunshine Health (Sunrise, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Had several phone interviews then had a full day if interviews with the management team. I was told the company made decisions by committee and everyone I met had to love me. The feedback was that one on the SVP (RN) didn't care for me, and I was also told she has been the roadblock on all candidates. Its funny how all of her employees are there less than one year, maybe the problem is her!

Interview Questions

• What brings you here today? They were not prepared, and some seemed annoyed to be bothered interviewing me.   1 Answer

UM Coordinator Interview

Interview

took a pre-screening phone call, then manager phone call interview, then on site interview, takes way too long, even internally applying. just review online questions and answers and youll be fine.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sunshine Health (Tampa, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

was brought into a hotel and interviewed one on one for about 20 minutes after interview had to wait for almost two months before an offer for employment was given

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to this position   1 Answer

Field Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sunshine Health (Sunrise, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Sat with a CM Supv who asked me few questions 1-1. I asked her a few questions. We went over my job experience. She was impressed. I had Geriatric experience as sell as NH, ALF experience. CM an UM experience. Home Health experience. Great communication and people skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given an amt with benefits and it was good, I excepted it.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sunshine Health (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, within one week, I received emails updating me on the screening process and was then emailed to schedule an interview with interviewers. Was formal and straightforward. professional Four individuals one after each other. discussion based.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here and how does the healthcare industry interest you   Answer Question

Senior Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sunshine Health (Sunrise, FL).

Interview

Applied, spoke to a recruiter got an interview quickly but for them to get around offering a job was 9 weeks. Was given a 1:1 interview. Took a long time to get an offer. They gave a low offer and said no and to call me back with a real offer. They did the next day.

Interview Questions

• what did you do at your last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Low ball offer, refused it and came back much better the very next day.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sunshine Health (Maitland, FL).

Interview

They hired using staffing agencies, they find my resume online, the call me and make a job offer over the phone and I accept, after that I make a face to face interview with a recruiter of the staffing agency. After that I make a face to face interview directly with a manager of the company.

Interview Questions

• They asked you mostly about customer service questions, how to deal with customers and angry customers. They want good explained examples of past jobs.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sunshine Health (Sunrise, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

It took like two months. They do background checks. They kept on changing my start date but I'm finally in now. Lost of people getting hired. Growing company. You go through an agency name aerotek they are the ones that does the process before getting thru with the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked if have experienced in medical health/ wht do you know about sunshine/ what are your weakness and strength?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sunshine Health.

Interview

I came from a staffing firm. Interviewed in November, before Thanksgiving. Then had a phone interview in December and received an offer in mid January. Also had a phone interview with HR. The process took a long time.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my current position and what I was doing there.   Answer Question