SuperPartners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SuperPartners Interview Questions

Interviews at SuperPartners

3.2

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied for an administrative job at SuperPartners online years back . I was called by their HR department for an interview later. I was invited to go to their office in the Melbourne CBD for a face to face interview. The whole process was pretty standard. There was a group interview panel consisting 3 people. One of them was from The HR department and two others were from the business department.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SuperPartners.

Interview

Was recently hired by Superpartners and had a fantastic experience.
    Had 1 phone and 2 face to face interviews plus a written test.
    Was provided with guidance and great communication throughout the entire interview process.
    Would definitely recommend anyone to apply for a job here!!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)).

Interview

I was referred by an employee in this company. The initial meeting was with a practice lead in a coffee shop where I was asked about my past work experience. Within 2 days I had an interview with the Program Manager and the next day I got the offer.

Negotiation

I was given what I asked for

Fund Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2014.

Interview

Online tests
    15 mins interview with HR over the phone
    2 hours interviews: one on one with Team leader and Senior plus group interview/ interaction
    1 hour second interview with hiring manager

Be prepared to warn your referees if you are offered the role. HR do not ring them up but send them a probing 26 questions via email intead:

Can you confirm the candidate’s length of service within the role/s & company?
    Could you confirm the their job title?
    What is/was your relationship to the applicant and for how long have they reported to you?
    What are/were the candidate’s key responsibilities in their role?
    How would you summarise their effectiveness in the role.
    How would their performance compare to others you have had in the same position?
    How would you rate their technical skills.
    Did they require much guidance or supervision?
    How would you describe the candidate’s ability to learn new tasks?
    How did they work under pressure?
    What were their areas for improvement or training needs?
    What were their key strengths, major achievements or areas of competence?
    Could you comment on their written communication skills?
    How did you find their verbal skills?
    How did they interact with peers / seniors / clients?
    Were there any conflicts with other staff members or issues we should be aware of?
    Do/did they supervise staff? If so, how many?
    In your view, what do you believe is the best way to manage him/her?
    How do you describe their supervisory style and ability?
    How do you describe the candidate's work ethic.
    Please comment on their honesty / integrity.
    Are there any issues around attendance / sick leave / punctuality?
    Can you confirm their reason for leaving.
    What type of role do you think would ideally suit them?
    Would you rehire this person (hypothetically).
    The prospective employer may wish to contact you for further information, are you happy for them to contact you if required?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation here, all start with minimum wage no question ask

SuperPartners Response

Jul 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. *****

We value all feedback as an opportunity to ensure continuous improvement as service excellence is the cornerstone of how we operate at... More

Fund Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SuperPartners.

Interview

The entire process took about 3 months.
    1. Apply online
    2. 5 online tests
    3. 20 minute Phone interview with HR
    4. Group interview and role play (8 candidates per session, 3 sessions)
    5. Interview with 2 managers
    6. Background, criminal history and bankruptcy checks
    7. 2 online reference checks - consists of 20 questions!
    8. Offer

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on having children?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was accepted by SuperPartners. I was asked: Do you know how many people want this job?

SuperPartners Response

Jul 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback.*****

Fund Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

group interview and then one on one with managers. the managers were easy to communicate with. First was group activity and then interview with team leader or manager.

Communication Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2010.

Interview

Online application
    Telephone screen
    2:1 interview
    Skills test - short writing exercise
    1:1 interview with manager
    1:1 interview with executive

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Superpartners?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in July 2010.

Interview

I was referred to SP by a supplier to Superpartners who was impressed by how they did business. After a good telephone interview with a recruitment consultant I was booked in for an interview with my now manager. Interview went for roughly an hour. I was contacted the next day and was asked for 2 referees. Two days after that I was called and told that I had been successful. Over all a good, quick and easy process.

Interview Questions

• The behavioural questions are tough, so have examples of your experience ready. They use Situation, Action and Outcome, other companies use STAR. They are pretty much the same.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We had a simple discussion about salary. In saying that the expectation was set by the Recruitment Consultant during my first phone interview so there were no surprises. I have had pay rises since joining.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SuperPartners in September 2013.

Interview

I found out about the role from a friend who worked at Superpartners. I let her know I would be interested and soon after I received a call from someone in recruitment for an initial discussion about the role and the company. They painted a clear and fair picture of what the role was and what Superpartners was like to work for to make sure the role was right for me but also that I was right for the role.
    I then came in and met with the National Manager of the area for a behavioural interview. The interview gave me a feel for what he was like as a manager and also what the team would be like. He told me the good, the bad and the ugly of the role.
    I then came back in for another interview with some of the senior members of the team - this was not a behavioural interview, more of an assessment of my motivation for the role. The team were fantastic, very engaging and genuinely wanted to find out more about me.
    They then contacted my references, with my permission and made me an offer.
    A background check was also completed.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, most were behavioural and the others were technical or about my motivation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fair

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SuperPartners (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied for a different role (Marketing Analyst) and got rejected via email but my CV was transferred by the recruiter to another recruiter as they thought I would be good for a different role (that's nice!).
    Got a call from the recruiter who presented to me the role, and we met the next day for a first interview. The discussion was very pleasant and constructive, since I had been in more senior role in the past they really wanted to manage my expectations and ensure I was fine not being in a managing role. At the end they told me that the next step would be for me to meet with 2 team members I would have to work with.
    I did the second interview with them within a couple days. The second interview was more focused on my adaptability and how I manage difficulties/issues. Again, the two ladies I met were very engaging and nice. I got a call back the day after and got offered the role.

Interview Questions

• Having worked in environments with very advanced/state of the art systems/softwares, how would I be as efficient using their own system (which they said was really not very user friendly and advanced).   Answer Question