Supercell Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Supercell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland, Southern Finland

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Supercell (Helsinki, Southern Finland, Southern Finland) in Jan 2020

Interview

human resources, then technical, they started with a Hello, which I answered accordingly I am a famous 3d artist. and they did know. Then they wanted to make sure those are my job, then asked for my website, and I sent it and proved it's all mine.

Interview Questions
  • where do you live? what are your future prospects?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I interviewed at Supercell (London, England, England)

Interview

Initial communications were over email then a call was arranged with their recruitment team, once that had happened a phone interview with one of the developers was arranged. During the whole process all communications were very fast and efficient.

Interview Questions
  • What had my previous experience been like with the game design?
10 people found this interview helpful

Supercell

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supercell in Jun 2018

Interview

Applied online and given a phone interview. A lot of questions center around them. How much do you like games? Are you a gamer etc.. I play games, but come on, I have a life involving many interests and playing games all day isn't one. Do you need training designed? I can do that.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supercell (Mumbai) in Jun 2017

Interview

They ask why u want to join this job and are sure that u can do this work best and are for here salary And one of them was my friend Alton I talk him in game Coc so he support me also and they said u are going good

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Supercell

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Supercell in Mar 2017

Interview

- First a screening call - 4 separate video interviews consisting of 1 hour each - No offer, but provided some feedback and was told it was very close - Re-applied 2 years later after implementing their feedback and didn't get get a screening call, how can someone be so close, grow, and not even be considered 2 years later? A bit of a bummer.

Interview Questions
  • If the external support team didn't have the tools or knowledge they need to get the job done effectively, what would you do?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Supercell (Tokyo) in Sep 2016

Interview

Firstly, I met HR person and it seemed like she saw my cultural fit. Then I saw General manager but I failed to get the offer. Process seemed to be short so the interview with GM is really a key. You need to prepare really well.

Interview Questions
  • How to make their game much bigger in the market? How do you feel about creatives for their advertisement?

Supercell

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Supercell in Apr 2016

Interview

Many rounds with different people. First couple people interviewing, then online 1:1, which I didn't find so good, as for me it more important to be present face to face in these kind of circumstances. Other wise really impressed of the whole process and really polite in every way. Would have loved to get an offer, but on the other hand got another great opportunity later on - so just only very positive vibe of Supercell!

Interview Questions
  • How I was to plan a typical relocation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland, Southern Finland

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Supercell (Helsinki, Southern Finland, Southern Finland) in Mar 2013

Interview

The interview consisted of two parts. First, there was the submission of a self-recorded series of responses to three questions that was submitted through their website. Once the in person interview was arranged, the interviewers left the room for me to complete a mock customer service response to a common question. They probably watched me through the webcam. They returned to run through some questions. There were no curveballs and the conversation was casual, but focused on understanding how I might work with others. There was also a tour of their beautiful office.

Interview Questions
  • "Are you a gamer?" "Tell us about yourself."
6 people found this interview helpful