Supercell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Senior Game Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

Initial communications were over email then a call was arranged with their recruitment team, once that had happened a phone interview with one of the developers was arranged. During the whole process all communications were very fast and efficient.

Interview Questions

• What had my previous experience been like with the game design?   Answer Question

Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Supercell.

Interview

This company hires an outside agency who treats interview candidates like dirt. The guy discussed how Supercell has 'values' but apparently this does not apply to people outside the company. I realized I didn't get the job since I never heard back from the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Do you play any Supercell games?   2 Answers

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supercell (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

They ask why u want to join this job and are sure that u can do this work best and are for here salary And one of them was my friend Alton I talk him in game Coc so he support me also and they said u are going good

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supercell in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online and given a phone interview. A lot of questions center around them. How much do you like games? Are you a gamer etc.. I play games, but come on, I have a life involving many interests and playing games all day isn't one. Do you need training designed? I can do that.

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Supercell (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of two parts. First, there was the submission of a self-recorded series of responses to three questions that was submitted through their website.

Once the in person interview was arranged, the interviewers left the room for me to complete a mock customer service response to a common question. They probably watched me through the webcam.

They returned to run through some questions. There were no curveballs and the conversation was casual, but focused on understanding how I might work with others. There was also a tour of their beautiful office.

Interview Questions

• "Are you a gamer?"
      "Tell us about yourself."   2 Answers

Brand Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Supercell (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2016.

Interview

Firstly, I met HR person and it seemed like she saw my cultural fit. Then I saw General manager but I failed to get the offer. Process seemed to be short so the interview with GM is really a key. You need to prepare really well.

Interview Questions

• How to make their game much bigger in the market?
      How do you feel about creatives for their advertisement?   1 Answer