Supercell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Supercell Interview Questions

Interviews at Supercell

2.8

Senior Game Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Interview

Initial communications were over email then a call was arranged with their recruitment team, once that had happened a phone interview with one of the developers was arranged. During the whole process all communications were very fast and efficient.

Interview Questions

• What had my previous experience been like with the game design?   Answer Question

Instructional Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Supercell in June 2018.

Interview

Applied online and given a phone interview. A lot of questions center around them. How much do you like games? Are you a gamer etc.. I play games, but come on, I have a life involving many interests and playing games all day isn't one. Do you need training designed? I can do that.

Art Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Supercell (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

They ask why u want to join this job and are sure that u can do this work best and are for here salary And one of them was my friend Alton I talk him in game Coc so he support me also and they said u are going good

Player Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Supercell in March 2017.

Interview

- First a screening call
    - 4 separate video interviews consisting of 1 hour each
    - No offer, but provided some feedback and was told it was very close
    - Re-applied 2 years later after implementing their feedback and didn't get get a screening call, how can someone be so close, grow, and not even be considered 2 years later? A bit of a bummer.

Interview Questions

• If the external support team didn't have the tools or knowledge they need to get the job done effectively, what would you do?   1 Answer

Brand Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Supercell (Tokyo (Japan)) in September 2016.

Interview

Firstly, I met HR person and it seemed like she saw my cultural fit. Then I saw General manager but I failed to get the offer. Process seemed to be short so the interview with GM is really a key. You need to prepare really well.

Interview Questions

• How to make their game much bigger in the market?
      How do you feel about creatives for their advertisement?   1 Answer

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Supercell (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of two parts. First, there was the submission of a self-recorded series of responses to three questions that was submitted through their website.

Once the in person interview was arranged, the interviewers left the room for me to complete a mock customer service response to a common question. They probably watched me through the webcam.

They returned to run through some questions. There were no curveballs and the conversation was casual, but focused on understanding how I might work with others. There was also a tour of their beautiful office.

Interview Questions

• "Are you a gamer?"
      "Tell us about yourself."   3 Answers