Swedish Covenant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Swedish Covenant

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Swedish Covenant.

Interview

I was called by the manager of my unit before Human Resources was even aware that I applied. Human Resources is EXTREMELY disorganized and they do not give priority to inside employers.
    Interview at least went ok

Unit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Swedish Covenant (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Short and brief. Interested in what the candidate would do in case of falls. What were my previous customer service experiences like and why would I benefit the company. They also asked me about my educational goals and how long I wish to work at Swedish. Initially, I received a phone call then an in person interview. Needed for me to have my CNA certificate so they waited until I was officially certified to proceed with my acceptance letter. It was over a month from the hire date to the start date. Thus, if money is an issue, consider doing something in the meantime.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to prevent falls? Why do you want to work at Swedish?   Answer Question

Front Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Swedish Covenant.

Interview

aweful.very cheap company overall. Thought that the benefits would combat the horrible pay but it just isnt worth it. They do not pay fairly for qualified experienced candidates even w/glowing references and recommendations

ER Tech Interview

Interview

interview. background check. if they call you its to hire you.

Interview Questions

• discuss what you feel is the most important aspect of healthcare.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none.

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swedish Covenant in June 2013.

Interview

Only had one interview, I was not what they were looking for

Unit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Swedish Covenant (Chicago, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

Met with the floor supervisor. Supervisor asked standard interview questions about interest in the work, the atmosphere of hospital work and availability. She was feeling out how much the job was wanted.She described the type of work that was done on that particular unit and accessed my skill levels. She described the type of training I would need and set the date to begin orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you choose to work at a hospital?
      What are your career goals
      Why do you choose Swedish Covenant
      1 Answer

Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Swedish Covenant (Chicago, IL) in February 2011.

Interview

3 interviews with one being on site analysis of skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

it was difficult, they only budged a little