Swift Transportation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Swift Transportation Interview Questions

Interviews at Swift Transportation

2.0

Local Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Swift Transportation in April 2020.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter was very straightforward and to the point of getting hired. However, there seemed to be hesitation when I began asking a lot of questions that are important to me as a driver. The recruiter didn’t respond to the questions but continued to send other information about furthering the hiring process which makes me feel that he was hiding information from me.

Interview Questions

• How much experience you have?
      What companies have you driven for?
      I’m I interested in the position?   Answer Question

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swift Transportation (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Talk with recruiter. The recruiter went over work history and what prompt you to apply. Once the phone interview with the recruiter is a successful you are then Set up to do an onsite face to face interview. Hiring manager called to make offer

Trailer Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Swift Transportation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Phone interviewed on Christmas Eve...was told I would hear back the following week for in person interview. Had to call them 14 days later and was told "oh they just got back to me to set it up". Interviewed, and was told I would hear back in three days. 10 days go by, I email and was told they will get with me within 4 days. 3 weeks later still no communication. Emailed the HR contact and was ignored. Zero communications.

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swift Transportation (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2020.

Interview

3 faze process. Over the phone, 3 person panel, and final interview with management. These guys are so down to earth. I know I will be here for a long time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swift Transportation in September 2019.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter a few days after applying. A few days after that call, I received an email inviting me to participate in another phone interview with the mananger of department. It went well and I was scheduled a in person interview a week later. Interview was formal but had a relaxed feel. I was offered the job two days later.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions. How you handle stress ect.   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Swift Transportation (Gary, IN).

Interview

What interview there wasn’t any it was orientation did I type enough words yet gee I hope so I just want to do this so I can glassdoor another company to work for

Interview

Lengthy interview process. Phone interview/vetting occurs first, Then an in-person interview. After you pass both, you take a drug test right after. Start dates occur typically 2-3 weeks after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about an example where you had to deal with a difficult situation with a customer, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Swift Transportation.

Interview

Very personable all the managers, supervisors and support staff were thoughtful, protective in a good way about the folks they managed and extremely willing to support you during on boarding and throughout the learning process.

Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swift Transportation.

Interview

Quick and informative they were polite and relatable. I didn't feel out of place cause I had all the experience required for the position. I thought that this would be a wonderful start to a bright future with the company.

Logistics Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swift Transportation (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a little too much. You are interviewed by 3 people at once, and you feel like youre wasting your time. You get to know your Team Lead during the process which is nice, but i feel like they didnt ask the right questions.