SynergisticIT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SynergisticIT Interview Questions

Interviews at SynergisticIT

2.3

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SynergisticIT in March 2019.

Interview

Applied online, got an email to schedule a date and time for the phone interview. Once I got the phone interview They asked questions based on java, C++, Python, MySQL. A lot of questions about specific keywords. Most of the question's were 5 second google questions. I would recommend being at a PC during the interview as you can google many of the questions.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

I was told it would be conducted via skype, although the interviewer was late for the meeting and instead conducted the interview via cellphone call with a lot of background noise. The interviewer was obviously in a hurry and only asked two questions, as if by force.

Interview Questions

• What is AWS?

What is the difference between REST and SOAP?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Phone screen followed by in person meeting .Basic java questions were asked on phone .
    The in person meeting was just a casual conversation and if you are ok with everything they say, you are hired.

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SynergisticIT (Milpitas, CA).

Interview

First I got a call from the recruiter asking about my background and what I know about Java. Then he set up a phone call interview with the manager. The manager asked about some basic Java coding concepts and explained how their training process works.

Interview Questions

• How does Java's garbage collection work   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SynergisticIT.

Interview

telephonic screening followed by in person meeting where my objectives were discussed and my past achievements were asked. More personality and attitude based along with basic technical knowledge and projects done

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SynergisticIT in June 2011.

Interview

be prepared for 2 rounds of screening. Screening is not very tough if you know basics of java or.net but they don't take people who don't know anything or are bad with basics

Interview Questions

• java pass by value or reference   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SynergisticIT.

Interview

First a phone call from a recruiter asking for your background and going over their package and certain things of importance. If you accept then a small phone screen with the manager on standard core java questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SynergisticIT (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I didn't get through the telephone interview. I was interviewing for an entry-level position. The screener questions went well beyond an entry-level skill set. They wanted me to know Java, C++, JavaScript, MongoDB, Angular, Hadoop, AWS, and several I didn't recognize and don't remember. The position required 0-3 years programming experience. I think they wanted to pay entry-level compensation to a mid- to senior-level developer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SynergisticIT.

Interview

Half of the interview consists of simple questions while the other half is the recruiter reading a script about the company and the training they provide. It wasn't a technical interview and no technical knowledge is required to pass.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SynergisticIT (Fremont, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

This is a Fraud. The interviewer has no background on a computer, actually, we came to know his fraudulent business on abusing all visa, faking 8 years of experience and making money out of it.

Interview Questions

• can you act you have 8 years of experience?   2 Answers