Systems Alliance Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

Recruiter20%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Systems Alliance

Systems Alliance

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Systems Alliance in Jun 2021

Interview

Very straight forward interview process. Initial phone screen was with an outside recruiter, then internal people including the hiring manager, current team members and senior staff. SAI seems like a great workplace and management was really making sure both the candidate and company were a good fit for each other, not just for filling a job posting.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your current role.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Systems Alliance (Hunt Valley, MD) in Mar 2018

Interview

The in-person interview stretched across a few hours where I met with several colleagues and leadership (VP level) members. The questions were targeted to focus on my competencies but also allowed for hypothetical discussions about how I might respond to a particular client situation or project. But equally important was the team's interest in my perspectives on several industry-related topics. Overall, I felt about as relaxed as one could feel at a detailed interview. But I also came away with a sense of respect for the SAI folks who appeared to be open other perspectives and willing to share their knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • Waffles or Pancakes? (They seriously asked this question. Maybe it's rooted in personality, or maybe they just wanted to show they could be playful and human).
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Systems Alliance (Hunt Valley, MD) in Sep 2017

Interview

It started off with an email to answer a series of 6 questions out of 10. Once that was completed we moved towards a phone interview with another series of questions on HTML, CSS, SQL. After that was through an in person interview was scheduled and I proceeded through a 2 hour interview meeting with many individuals throughout the process. The questions asked were also based on web technologies, Java programming language as well as general questions regarding handling customers, and individuals

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a individual who wasn't very technical savvy?

Anonymous Employee in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Systems Alliance (Hunt Valley, MD) in Mar 2017

Interview

Challenging but worthwhile. After applying on the website, I got an email from the CEO with questions and I had to choose a certain number to answer. Then, I had to leave a sample sales voicemail on the CEO's phone (I'd venture to say that not all positions would have to do this, but I applied for sales development). After that, I had in-person, 1v1 interviews with 5 people. I could tell were genuinely trying to get to know me to determine if it was a good fit, as opposed to just what my skills were. Clearly, with testing through the email questions, the VM, and the in-person interview, they are diligent about the type of people they hire to make sure the culture stays amazing.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me what you like about sales
  • What sort of company and team do you want to be a part of? What characteristics of the culture are important to you?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hunt Valley, MD

Application

Interview

This was a somewhat tedious 5 step process starting with list of questions emailed to you, 3 in-person interviews and final role-play interview. If you aren't a top 5% type of candidate or interviewer, you'd better prepare.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a sale you are most proud of and explain the process of how you earned the business.
RSS Feed</>Embed