KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

62 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Awesome culture, collaborative, I had 2 of the best bosses I've ever had in my staffing career.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Great opportunity to succeed with a lot of support.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Leadership is fantastic and communication is open across all levels of the organization.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Management and HR take employee suggestions very seriously and are always looking for ways to improve.(in 3 reviews)
  • "The team at SAI Digital has some of the most talented professionals I've ever worked with.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Atmosphere

Jul 8, 2021 - Tech Support Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone there wants to see you succeed. Not once have I felt like no one there cared for me. Every day I'm in the office the CEO and CTO go out of their way to talk to me.

Cons

Literally no cons about this company.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company, leadership, products & services!

Jun 15, 2020 - Director Talent Acquisition in Hunt Valley, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is great! I feel they actually try to live the culture tagline: Hungry, Humble, smart. I've recruited for lots of companies over the years and all the good and bad at a company trickles down from the top. The leaders of this company care for their teams and their customers. They regularly discuss and live out the mission of solving problems for their customers and employees. They also happen to be top-notch talent! The people in general are nice, helpful, caring, and genuine. Their work is superb! They don't lose customers, because the customers know that everyone at SAI is on mission together to solve their problems. Everyone wants to feel like their solving problems in the world, and here you can do it. The company is at a great spot in it's maturity. They have both stability and lots of opportunities to make an impact.

Cons

Nothing major. Normal growing pains mostly.

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company atmosphere

Apr 8, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone here has your back and wants to see you succeed.

Cons

There are none that come to mind.

2 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Good Company

Apr 4, 2019 - Web Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good, relaxed culture - Friendly coworkers and environment - Relatively flat structure

Cons

- Annoying Billing system - Company decisions made without informing or consulting employees sometimes

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Heart of a start-up and the stability of a 25 year-old company

Dec 18, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership is more concerned about people than money but also recognize that in order to support people they have to make money. So where it's possible, people who need extra room to learn and grow into their roles are given that opportunity. There is also a robust culture of philanthropy and the company supports multiple local non-profits.

Cons

Honestly nothing major. I'm quite happy to work here.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Good experience, not a long term culture fit

Nov 21, 2018 - Content Strategist in Cockeysville, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Small, family-like feel where people are friendly and cordial. Being a smaller company means there is a sense of community and direct access to leadership. The office space is brand new and the technology is excellent- fast, updated versions of everything... direct access to IT is a plus. Nice end of year holiday party to which spouses/guests are invited, annual summer picnic, monthly meetups in the office (think beer and pool/ping pong). Casual dress code. Volunteer activities in the community. Close proximity to Wegmans. One of my favorite experiences was I was able to attend a conference in Philly for 3 days which the company paid for along with my travel and expenses.

Cons

HR Coming from a corporate background it was an adjustment that there was no HR "department”. There is one person who oversees Finance as well Human Resources. As a woman I found it difficult at times to bring up real HR-type challenges to a) a man and b) a man who is also in charge of financial matters. It's a small company so it is what it is- but worth noting. Also worth noting- no paid maternity/paternity leave. (Short term disability is available and is company paid.) Evaluation Process In SAI Digital you are primarily evaluated on how many hours you spend working on billable work— aka client work. If you have a goal to meet X number of billable hours, but you don't hit that number, it impacts your performance review (and bonus- so negotiate salary outside the assumption your bonus is attainable by hard work). The problem with this approach is that you do *not* have control over how many billable hours you are allocated. So, if sales are low, and there's no billable work to do, you will spend your time on "overhead" hours, which you get negatively evaluated on. It's not a fair system and you don't have control of your success. Professional Development Opportunities As I mentioned I was really grateful to attend a 3 day conference in my first year with the company. However I asked to attend additional conferences pertaining to my work area as well as take paid remote/webinar training and those were not approved. Not having the opportunity to attend training was limiting to my own growth. Random It's hard to get used to only getting paid 1x/month. You have to budget your money well. Bottom line: this company was good to me, but it's not somewhere I could see myself staying for an extended period of my career. I gained valuable skills and had some great opportunities but ultimately it was not a good long-term culture fit.

5 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

SAI is a great company to work for!

Oct 3, 2018 - Customer Success Manager in Hunt Valley, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company and leadership provides employees with lots of opportunities. SAI truly focuses on helping clients. Each day I am challenged to work smarter and learn something new. I am thankful to be a part of the SAI team!

Cons

I moved out of state and was worried about the income taxes in MD but SAI rewards its employees and has a great benefits, 401k, and PTO package.

3 people found this review helpful

Systems Alliance Response

VP of Finance, Accounting and HR

Thank you for your feedback!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent Career Move

Feb 23, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I honestly enjoy coming to work everyday. My co-workers are fun and hard working. Management cares about me and my family. The work is fun and challenging.

Cons

There are some project communication issues, but the whole team is aware and we are actively working toward solutions together.

2 people found this review helpful

Systems Alliance Response

VP of Finance, Accounting and HR

Thank you for your feedback!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to Grow With

Feb 23, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being a smaller company, SAI offers opportunities to work, learn, and grow your skills in many areas of business. I began working at SAI immediately after graduation and believe I have been exposed to much more than what I would have at other firms. SAI really makes an effort to put its employees first. The newly-renovated open office makes for a great space to work. Management is very receptive to feedback. Company is in growth mode and it looks like great things are on the horizon.

Cons

Working long hours is occasionally required, but it doesn't ever go unappreciated/unrewarded.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Employee, Client and Community Focused Organization

Feb 12, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The SAI team really cares about people. Whether it's clients, employees or folks in the greater Baltimore community, they actively engage in serving others.

Cons

Would love to see our team grow

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews
</>Embed

Systems Alliance Reviews FAQs

Systems Alliance has an overall rating of 4.7 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Systems Alliance to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Systems Alliance employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Systems Alliance. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

96% of Systems Alliance employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Systems Alliance 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Systems Alliance to be benefits, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Systems Alliance Job Seekers