TCF Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TCF Interview Questions

Interviews at TCF

2.4

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TCF.

Interview

Phone call, in-person interview. Make sure you have accurate work history. It was very simple. Hiring managers, and staff are all very friendly. Great training program. Phone call, in-person interview. Make sure you have accurate work history. It was very simple. Hiring managers, and staff are all very friendly. Great training program.

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TCF (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2020.

Interview

Typical process. Phone interview followed by in person interview. Both were fairly simple and straight forward. Phone interview had a lot of work history and customer service questions. In person had mostly customer service questions.
    Did not receive an offer...or TBNT email or notification of any kind.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a difficult problem to solve at the workplace.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCF.

Interview

phone interview, a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then was referred to hiring manager at the branch I applied for an in-person interview.
    the process took about a week

VP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TCF (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2020.

Interview

The interviewer was a very friendly interviewer. The interviewer explained the company merger well. The interviewer liked the company and expressed her view points, her thoughts, and the future company plans well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCF.

Interview

It was very easy going. I found out the next day from the recruiter that I had the job. The interview made me feel really confident that I had the position before I left

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TCF.

Interview

Was interviewed by phone by HR for 20 minutes. General questions. Then was directed to the hiring manager who interviewed me with the department coordinator. The questions were very typical. Example: Describe a time when you had an extraordinary collaboration with co-workers.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCF (Lemont, IL) in July 2019.

Interview

There were two phone interviews with the same person from corporate and then I went to the branch and had an interview with the branch manager. They called me about a week later and told me I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with sales?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TCF.

Interview

Got the chance for an interview on the career fair of our college. There was no difficult technical problems. More concerned about your experience and what you have on your resume. After one week, I was told they prefer candidates who have more experience.

Internal Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TCF in February 2019.

Interview

First interview is a phone screen with a recruiter, then referred to the hiring manager after about two weeks. Hiring manager interviewed me, along with two other people in the internal communications department. Interview is very basic, essentially just running through your resume, with a few questions regarding it.

IT Digital(Summer 2019) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TCF (Plymouth, MN).

Interview

The initial phone interview was with an HR person. We talked about my work experience, qualifications and interests. It was pretty standard.

The second in-person interview was at their corporate office in Plymouth/Wayzata. The person who interviewed me was very unprofessional. He showed up a bit late (which is understandable), didn't care enough to shake hands or introduce himself, had a condescending tone throughout the interview, and seemed super uninterested in being there. I asked a few questions at the end of the interview, but he couldn't answer half of them, or may be just didn't care enough to answer. The whole interview lasted less than 20 minutes.

I was supposed to hear back from them on the following week, but I didn't hear back for a month, and they wouldn't respond to my emails either.

I had an awful experience. Total waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Talked about my experience, qualifications, interests.   Answer Question
    • What do you think your roles will be during this internship?   Answer Question