TDS Telecommunications Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TDS Telecommunications

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications (Madison, WI) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone screen, followed by 1-hour Teams interview with HR and IT manager, followed by phone call with team manager. Everyone was super nice and questions were mainly behavioral + asking about technical projects.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when there was a communication barrier.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications (Madison, WI) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was a phone interview that didn't ask me any technical questions just questions about me as a person. They didn't get into much detail about the job as I would have liked and didn't offer to pay as much as other internships.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications (Madison, WI) in Dec 2020

Interview

Initial phone interview 5 days after applying. Recommended for hiring manager interview. Hiring manager interview questions centered on how many cold calls you make in a day. Questions were different than most interviews. What was your favorite job and why? How many cold calls did you make at your favorite job? They really seemed to focus on cold calls. When I asked questions the hiring manager seemed reluctant to answer my questions. He kept coming back to cold calls. If you like to cold call, this is the position for you. Also, I cut off the call due to low than expected salary.

Interview Questions
  • How many cold calls per day do you typically make?
  • How do you get your leads?

TDS Telecommunications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications

Interview

1st-round phone interview. 2nd Round In-person Interview with 1-2 employees. Mostly behavioral questions. Ask about your experiencing using Excel, Powerpoint. It helps to brush up on your accounting/financial analysis before interview.

Interview Questions
  • Ask about your experiencing using Excel, Powerpoint, and experience using other applicable applications

TDS Telecommunications

Application

I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications

Interview

After I submitted my application, I was asked a short series of questions over the phone. The questions were primarily focused on my work experience and personal strengths. I did not get the opportunity to do a technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is a problem you have encountered, and how did you overcome it?

TDS Telecommunications

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications

Interview

There is an initial interview with someone from HR, it's thirty minutes long. Then there is a second interview with HR and a manager from the engineering department. This interview is more technical (1 hour).

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where something needed to be done quickly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications (Knoxville, TN)

Interview

Initial interview was with HR. 30 Minute interview over the phone, which went a bit longer due to the flow of conversation. First ten minutes were just general background questions. 10-15 on technical questions, the specific teams main languages used where: Java, Python, & C#.NET framework.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications (Knoxville, TN) in Sep 2020

Interview

It was over the phone due to COVID. The prescreen questions were standard to any other job interview. The interviewer was nice and called back when I had poor reception with my phone connection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingsland, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications (Kingsland, GA) in Aug 2020

Interview

It was quick and painless. I didn't get the job but it was a pleasant interview process. I would attempt to work for them again if an opportunity came up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TDS Telecommunications (Madison, WI) in Aug 2020

Interview

Interviews are being done remotely by Video which is very helpful during the Pandemic and also is convenient if you are thinking of relocating so you do not have to travel by airplane if you do not want to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews