TS Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at TS Tech

2.4

Welding Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blacklick, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TS Tech (Blacklick, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

Pretty casual, met in small conference room with two. They were inviting and wanted to hear of some technical experience and desire to learn and work in. Knowledge of how to use power tools, hand tools, desire to learn robotic teaching or programming, having manufacturing or controls experience a plus.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TS Tech (New Castle, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

It was really easy ,the questions they asked were not hard.The whole processential took like 7 minutes.I am glad that it went by fast.I am glad that I was pickrd.

Interview Questions

• If I had manufacturering experience?   1 Answer

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TS Tech (New Castle, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

Got to know about the position while doing an energy audit for the company. They asked for my resume since they were in need of 3 controls engineer. They contacted my back in a week time and schedule a on site first interview with the hiring manager. After that interview was called back in for a interview with the plant manager and president. They asked some behavioral question and go the offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had communication error with your team or peers while working on a project and how did you handle it ?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever done a project proposal or lead a team ?   Answer Question
    • How would you manage if you have an emergency task other than the assigned task for that day ? ( chaos Management)   1 Answer

Quality Control Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Castle, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TS Tech (New Castle, IN) in April 2019.

Interview

I applied online through an online job board (Indeed). A few days later I received a call for a phone screen. They asked me to come in the next day for a in-person interview, to discuss the position and what I can contribute to the company. They called me later that evening to offer the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience using gauges or any other quality inspection equipment? What kinds of equipment have you used?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to work 10 -12 hour shifts?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TS Tech in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Quality Control Engineer position. After 2 month, recruiter mailed me and asked me for more details. I gave my details and then nothing. Again after a month she contacted me and ask me for a interview with HR Manager and QC Manager.

Worst thing is I applied for Quality Engineer position and during the interview HR manager told me that they are interviewing for Quality Coordinator!!! Then they realize there mistake and from that point on-wards, it was just a formality.

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TS Tech.

Interview

I was cold contacted via email for a technician position. By the recruiter's own admission, my lack of certain skills would be detrimental to my application, but the pay was attractive and I'm willing to learn new things.

I declined to continue with the interview process when the recruiter signed me up for an account on the company's website without my knowledge or permission. I realize this isn't the company's fault, but I feel it does reflect poorly upon them. I also understand that this may have been part of the hiring process, but this needs to be disclosed before creating things you cannot delete or close.

Interview Questions

• Beyond very basic screening questions, we did not get far enough into the process for any technical questions to be asked.   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TS Tech (Reynoldsburg, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with a panel and then took a tour of the lab facilities. The total process took about 2 hours. The interview questions were all fairly standard. I liked that I did not have to do a phone interview. This might be because I met them at a university career fair.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked to start with some additional vacation days, and this was accepted.

IS Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TS Tech (Reynoldsburg, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

Thorough, fair, laid back but difficult. Two interviews total by a panel of people in the department. Tested for skills on the second interview. They had many candidates to interview so the process wasn't a fast one. Good hiring process overall.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Assistant Chief Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at TS Tech (Reynoldsburg, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

Placement through a recruiter. Pre-interview questionnaire with recruiter, then initial phone interview with HR rep, then in-person interview with department leads. Interview lasted about an hour with some technical questions, some questions about personality. Received an offer by phone about 20 minutes after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you know about TS Tech. (Brands they support)   Answer Question

Assistant Chief Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reynoldsburg, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TS Tech (Reynoldsburg, OH).

Interview

Discuss resume on phone with HR Recruiter. If you pass this step, then its on to a
    meeting on-site with VP of IT and another System Admin who will ask you many of
    the same questions that the HR Recruiter asked you. Then you'll fill out a standard
    employment application.

Interview Questions

• Which type of person are you, process driven or results driven?   1 Answer
    • Do you speak Japanese?   Answer Question