TSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TSP Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2018

2.0

Network Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TSP.

Interview

I did not live in Dallas before I got this job, but the process of sorting out my paperwork and having on over the phone interview was quite painless. Amanda in HR is very friendly and helpful. As for the manger I interviewed with, I was very impressed that they were more concerned with how I did my job, my values, and how much real world experience I had than how many degrees I had or what school I went to.

Interview Questions

• TSP contracts out as a help desk for Texas Instruments so they asked me several questions about operating in a clean suit environment (which we some times would have to enter). I did not know much about such things at the time, but with the formal training they provided, is was not difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very laid back. They do have ceilings on what they can pay people, but they are reasonable.

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TSP (Wausau, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

I recently attended two interviews in two days, both were informal and left me with the feeling that TSP cares as much for their employees as they do for their clients. TSP is a company that I would be proud to be part of and absolutely love to work for. I hope to become one of the #tsprockstars in the future.

Interview Questions

• On a rotational basis, are you willing to be on call?   1 Answer

Mar 29, 2016

We are so happy that through our interview process you felt the genuine care for TSP's employees and our customers. We have some pretty great people that work for us and our product is our people. We... More

Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TSP (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was part of a contracting group that was "taken over" by TSP. It was here's what we offer, take it or leave.

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stevens Point, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TSP (Stevens Point, WI).

Interview

It was laid back they are not usually looking for suit and tie that I showed up in. Just minimal questions. They weren't looking for an expert just experience. Managers often have a hard time finding people in some areas.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with other systems besides ABB which was my experience?   1 Answer

Jul 12, 2016

Welcome the #TSProckstars! We're happy you found the interview process laid-back and positive. We are excited to hear about all the great things you will do for our company.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSP (Richardson, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

Professional, quick and very straightforward. Asked my strengths and weaknesses, they were easy to relate to and I ended up being really good friends with my managers. Not much preparing was required.

Interview Questions

• They asked my knowledge in hardware and software. What applications I was comfortable using, etc   Answer Question

Oct 5, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your interview experience with TSP. I'm very happy to hear that your experience was positive and that you've accepted an offer and become... More

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at TSP (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I felt that I was interviewing with a scam artist due to my previous experience in finding pyramid schemes.
    I arrived 30 minutes early to go over my resume and to clean up. My interviewer arrives in a rental car and looks like a car salesman. We meet at a Smash Burger. Scam? No, just looks like it.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with computers?   Answer Question
    • Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer
    • Can you work Monday through Friday 8-5?   1 Answer

Oct 16, 2017

Hey there...thanks for taking the time to write a review. This definitely sounds way out of the ordinary with respect to our interview process. Glad your initial assumptions were incorrect and that... More

Production Stop Analyst/HelpDesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TSP (Plano, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

I was at a table with the HelpDesk manager and two team leads. They asked me questions about my former jobs and how they related to the position they were looking for. They specifically were looking for experience in supporting a manufacturing facility as well as the usual office help desk experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked me had I ever supported top-level emergency manufacturing technical issues.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSP.

Interview

Got a call from TSP HR within 2-3 days after applying online. Answered technical questions and passed. 2nd interview was set with TSP IT manager (phone screen), passed that. Final interview was set on client's site with client and TSP manager. It went smooth. Asked some technical and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

TSP Response

Feb 13, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback about your interview experience with TSP. We're happy to hear that your experience went smoothly and we've got our fingers crossed that you'll... More

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TSP (Plano, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I was very nervous going into the interview but they seemed to be more interested in my personality and work ethic than what I knew or had done. It made me feel comfortable and confident!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Jan 31, 2018

Hello and thanks for taking the time to write an interview review - we're very happy that you're now a #TSProckstar. We're obviously interested in your hard skills and work history, but arguably even... More