Talkspace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Talkspace

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talkspace.

Interview

It was an online interview. It was certainly not final. The "interview process is VERY long and drawn out. It was with one of the trainers from Talkspace- she turned out to be my trainer with Talkspace. She and I had very different therapeutic styles

Interview Questions

• Will you be capable of working five days a week 2 times a day   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Talkspace (New York, NY).

Interview

15 min Skype interview with 7 questions, 3 of which were Yes/No, 4 of which were obviously leading questions that indicated how you should answer. Interviewer lacked life, but was likely burnt out from the exhaustive amt of interviewees she had to contact. She was wasting into thin air by the time I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable working with technology?   1 Answer

UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Talkspace (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was the worst interview experience I ever have!

I was approached by a recruiter at first. I had a screening phone call with the Creative Director. It lasted only 10 mins, and he invited me to an in-person interview.

The in-person interview lasted around 1 hour. The CD was approachable, and I had a great time talking to him. He invited the CTO to join us for the second half of the interview. The CTO was extremely rude and interrupted a lot. He asked me a brunch of questions but didn't give me a chance to really answer them. For example, I mentioned that I collaborated with an external tech agency on a project at my previous job. Before I can tell him my responsibilities and contributions in that project. He interrupted and said, 'So you didn't do anything then' Towards the end, he made this assumption that I don't have enough experience and not qualified for the job. Then, he stormed out.

After the CTO left, I continued the interview with the CD, as he mentioned that he didn't agree with what the CTO said. I already knew that I can't work with the CTO after 2 minutes talking to him. I maintained my professionalism and finished the interview.