Talkspace Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

Employee Referral5%
HardAverageEasy
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Talkspace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talkspace

Interview

Everyone was incredibly friendly! I would highly recommend applying to Talkspace. Very straightforward and conversational, the goal of the interview is to just get to know you better. Questions were mostly behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. Tell me about a time you failed. Tell me about your greatest success.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talkspace (New York, NY) in Aug 2021

Interview

Prescreen, followed by a hiring manager interview, and one more interview. Interview process was fairly simple and mostly asked about different experiences encountered in the past and how we go about recruiting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talkspace (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

30 minutes via Zoom by one person. Questions were typical, tell me about yourself and why do you want this position. Very general to begin with, both nothing unusual. Very normal conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Talkspace

Application

I interviewed at Talkspace

Interview

The hiring manager was great at keeping me updated with the status of the interview. However, I was asked to finish a project before the second round, yet I never heard back from them about the second round. So the work I put in to do the project just got wasted.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talkspace (New York, NY) in Mar 2021

Interview

Received a technical take-home assignment for a data science position. I was a bit taken aback by the assignment's length (6 multi-part Q's of non-trivial data manipulation). Further, the Q's were exclusively data manipulation with some light forecasting / simulation. The assignment took me 6.5 hours to complete, with 1 additional hour for review. 5 days after submitting, I received a response that Talkspace wouldn't be continuing with me. No reason, no explanation, just a flat not. I found that to be inconsiderate and rude --> either give a shorter technical take home or supply more of a response. Either way, glad I didn't continue further. Data Science isn't 100% SQL, and the vibe I got from the take home was --> that this role would be comprised mainly of just that.

2 people found this interview helpful

Talkspace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talkspace

Interview

There really wasn't an actual interview...they just wanted someone licensed. They also were not up front about the amount of money that you make or the time required for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talkspace (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

I usually do not leave interview experience in glassdoor. After seeing other candidates' reviews saying that it takes more than a day to finish, I wouldn't mind that much. After finishing the assignment and get rejected without any feedbacks from the interviewer is very unprofessional. Since people spend a lot of time on the assignment, at least provide them with more technical feedbacks instead of just saying "You are not selected for the next round by HR".

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talkspace (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview was good, fairly standard. Everyone was very nice and seemed interested in getting to know more about me. I moved up to the final stage but didn’t receive an offer. Make sure to request your feedback because they don’t provide that and it’s very helpful.

Interview Questions
  • What are you passionate about? How do you handle a large workload? What do you do if people who are working with you on a project don’t do their share of the work? How have you handled a failure in your life?

Talkspace

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talkspace in Feb 2021

Interview

I was extremely impressed by the interview process from start to finish. Talkspace really stood out to me from the beginning, from the first contact with the screener up through the executives I met with in later rounds. The recruiter was extremely responsive and efficient, working with my very tight timeline. I was asked to complete a short assignment (~90min) after the screening call, which quickly led to a 1-hr interview with a quick succession of ~4 hour-long interviews. Interviews were conducted with respect, professionalism, and precision.

Interview Questions
  • What is your process for feature prioritization given conflicting incoming requests from different clients? How would you communicate your decision to the stakeholders?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lepelstraat

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Talkspace (Lepelstraat)

Interview

First it was a chat with recruitment, Then a written test, Then interview with team lead/another employee, Then interview with manager/offer. I only got as far as the interview with the team lead/employee. The initial interview with the recruitment went amazingly. It was very basic, going over my experience, but we got on well and it felt natural and pleasant. Sasha Flanagan- she was great. Friendly, personable, happy. She alone made me want to work for Talkspace. Then, I did the test, and moved on to the next interview stage. This is where it took a turn. First, they were 5 minutes late to our zoom meeting. Second, they were COMPLETELY checked out. One was clearly doing work on a second monitor, and the other was checked out and focusing on her baby most of the time (which i understand... but I truly felt like I didn't have anyones attention). It was awkward, I tried to smile and laugh, make a little joke here and there, and they were stone cold. Basically, the opposite of the impression I got from the recruitment interview. They were clearly reading interview questions off of a script, and when I was answering I'm pretty sure they were both off in another world, either doing other work, chatting with other coworkers, whatever. Oh, and they also gave zero comments on the test I did, which is a little irksome when you spend time trying to show off your work. I asked how long they had both worked for Talkspace, and they both were brand new within the last couple of months. They were pretty checked out for being new to the company, which makes me wonder why they were hired in the first place. After this interview, i knew I wouldn't be working there cause the vibe was so off with these people. In order to get a definite answer, though, I had to harass the recruitment team with followups (only to hear back 3.5 weeks later!). Because like other reviews here, I think I would have been ghosted otherwise, which is a bummer.

Interview Questions
  • What's a company/brand that you've experienced good Customer Support from?
1 person found this interview helpful