Taubman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

3.2

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Taubman (Bloomfield Hills, MI).

Interview

Long interview process. First a phone interview from HR. Online testing. Three interviews with department head and panel. HR would be discrete on the phone, but so many interviews almost made it not worth leaving the previous job. I was offered the job and accepted. During my employment, I realized that my interviews with the department head were deceiving and almost ruined my career.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of psychological questions. For example, "How would you handle....?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. I was offered to "take it, or leave it".

Manager In IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taubman (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I recently interviewed for a Manager position at the corporate HQ. The process took longer than expected, but I was very impressed with the professionalism of everyone. HR was very helpful and kept me updated throughout, which doesn't typically happen in my experience. Great company. I wasn't selected, but would interview again if given the chance.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taubman (Bloomfield, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

About 3 weeks, but would schedule a phone interview and Not call at that time nor get back to you for a day or two. Would expect a live interview without much notice which would create a problem if you were currently employed. After sending thank you letters for the interview, Never received a response that they chose another candidate or that the position was filled. Very rude and unprofessional.

Management Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taubman (Stamford, CT).

Interview

I was temping on a two day assignment which lasted 1 month. Asked to submit to open position. Saw other position filled in this same manner. Interview process was very basic, interviewed with boss and her boss (RVP).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

negotiated via temp agency.

Facilities/Construction Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Interview

Initial Online Application was a test of patience. Extremely small dialog boxes and fields. Attempted to upload resume and it wiped out all the input fields I spent 40 minutes filling in. When I complained - they simply said i was the exception. No one else had problems.

Interview Questions

• Mgr admonished me on the my attitude because I voiced my opinion about the electronic application form. .   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Taubman in June 2013.

Interview

Met with a panel which is difficult as you need to please everyone. I would think it would be better to interview one-on-one which would be less intimidating and time consuming.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job.   1 Answer

Salary

Senior Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taubman (Bloomfield Hills, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

It started with a general phone interview reviewing your qualifications. After the phone interview I was contacted to come in for a face to face interview with my prospective supervisor. Upon completion I was contacted again approximately two weeks later to meet with senior leaders of the company. Any offer was provided approximately one week after the last interview.

Interview Questions

• Background Information about your previous employment experience, siting examples of your work experience. Personality traits. What you can offer the company. What are your career goals. Testing on ability to use software for job. Write examples for case studies.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taubman (Norfolk, VA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interviewer was very professional. She corresponded with me via email several times before the interview. She had received over 400 resumes for the position. I probably got an interview because my provious boss knew her personally and gave her a call after I applied online. Didnt get an offer presumably because they were looking for someone without the desire for upward mobility as it was basically a dead-end job. When asked where I would like to be in 5 years, I think they wanted me to say "right here still doing this job". That way she wouldn't have to weed through another 400 resumes to find a replacement for me in a few years.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Security Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taubman (Dearborn, MI) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was great for entry level law enforcement experience. Anyone who has thought about going into law enforcement should start out working as a Michigan P.A. 330 certified security police officer. It opens your eyes to what law enforcement deals with on a daily basis and introduces you to the criminal justice system.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Taubman (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)).

Interview

Phone interview conducted. No sharing of interview process, why over the phone, unfriendly interviewer with one way communication from interviewer to interviewee only. No engagement. Top down approach with little respect for candidates. Such behavior is irrelevant in attracting talents to the organization. Talent and performers will not consider such an organisation! Long way to buck up. No proper closure to a phone interview. Wrong branding for the company with inappropriate ways of handling people. Little regard for others. Worst interview I ever had in my 20 years of work.

Interview Questions

• I wasnt even interested to proceed to next step after the phone interview. Uninterested and disgusted.   Answer Question