TechSmith Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TechSmith Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Interview

Had one interview with two development managers. Asked some behavioral questions, then we did some white board problems. All in all, very easy interview process.

Interview Questions

• There was something about setting bits with bit masks, which caught me a little off guard, but it wasn't too difficult. Everything else was pretty straight forward, reversing strings in an array, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for TechSmith

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TechSmith (Okemos, MI) in December 2009.

Interview

I met with a company VP and a software developer. They were both very friendly. I did not know what to expect but the interview was first 30 minutes or so of general background and behavioral questions. Asking mostly about my experience and interests. Then I had about another 30 minutes just with the developer to do some whiteboard problems. He gave me three algorithms to implement in C++ and asked me to think out loud through the process and explain my answer. Overall, they were pretty basic problems, which anyone with some computer science background should be fine with.

Interview Questions

• Write a function to capitalize a string without using built-in functions.   1 Answer
    • Given a singly linked list, how can you find if there is a loop in the list?   3 Answers