TeleDirect Call Centers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleDirect Call Centers (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

The interview process took a couple of weeks, but they keep in touch with you. They are looking for experience and people who are dedicated and value teamwork. I really appreciated how much they shared about the company and their vision.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have working on a team? Strengths /Challenges.Situation/Action/Result   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at TeleDirect Call Centers.

Interview

Phone interview, brief spelling test through email, called in just to offer job started orientation the next week, week long training then straight on thr floor. The process was very fast and easy. They have alot of room for advancement and career opporrunities

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleDirect Call Centers in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process is simple. Submit your resume online, HR calls you back to review your resume and qualifications. An in-person interview is scheduled. Once interviewed, you will usually hear back the same week, your background is processed and then you receive a start date.

Interview Questions

• Prepare for Situational Questions i.e How would you handle a certain situation with co-workers, managers, and customers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lansdowne, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TeleDirect Call Centers (Lansdowne, PA) in November 2018.

Interview

Interviewed over the phone was easy and relaxed. The interviewer was very friendly and was genuinely interested in my skills. Followed by a 2nd interview with the Director and she was also very nice

Anonymous Employee in North Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TeleDirect Call Centers (North Sacramento, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Orginized very poorly. I was given the wrong place for my orienation and did not get even a 2 day notice. The proess for training was easy, but the way that they contact you for your interview needs work.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleDirect Call Centers (Sacramento, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Read a script, orientation, and then trainin; it was a very extensive training th s y required a lot of time and details; we worked nearly 7 days out of the week

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TeleDirect Call Centers (Sacramento, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very informal, few questions about scheduling . Must pass a standard test on memory and state abbreviations. Did I ever have any call center experience. I was given an overview of company and what accounts they had and asked if I had a problem taking these calls.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work night and weekends.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TeleDirect Call Centers (Sacramento, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was quick once you came in to have the interview. It took a couple of weeks for appleone (the staffing company) to figure out the start dates and training dates and the phone test interview. After that you come in and have a face to face interview that takes about 15 minutes total.

Interview Questions

• How many years of call center experience do you have?   1 Answer

Interview

the interview process was regular like any other job. they ask you basic questions and they tell you how much you will be making and stuff like that. that is about it the interview is very easy and you will most likely get the job.

Interview Questions

• regular and basic interview questions like any other job and stuff like that burritos tacos breakfast and stuff cheese eggs and potatoes bro like seriously   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TeleDirect Call Centers in September 2015.

Interview

It was a good interview. The lady I interviewed with was proffesional, and answered any questions I asked. I'm looking forward to working with the company. She even explained the benefits, and bonus packages. There is room for growth. .