Texas Trust Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Trust Credit Union Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Texas Trust Credit Union

Collection Manager Interview

Interview

submit resume, complete job application, accept and complete credit union assessment, interview with department head, and if approve pass drug test. Discuss salary and if the meets salary requirement, accept job offer.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Trust Credit Union (Grand Prairie, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Process is fairly straight forward. I applied online and was contacted within a few days to complete an online assessment. After completing the assessment I received an email from the recruiter confirming receipt of my resume, job application, and completed assessment. Within a few days a hiring manager contacted me to setup a phone interview. The day and time came and passed with no contact from the credit union even after my unsuccessful attempts at following up with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The online assessment is made up of questions that you would find on most community college placement exams. Not exactly the kind of thing you would expect to be taking for a position in which you have 10+ years of experience.   Answer Question

Texas Trust Credit Union Response

Jul 7, 2014 – Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback. We are working on improving the times between interviews and notifications of positions filled. We always appreciate the feedback from our candidates.

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Trust Credit Union (Arlington, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Put in an application online in February, then received an invite for an online math assessment in April. A week after completing the assessment, I was called in for an interview. It was with the assistant manager and the lead teller who interviewed me, with the manager asking me questions and the lead teller writing my answers down. I was asked the basic service questions and about school, which is where I believe things went wrong. They seemed very concerned that I was still in school, even though I only attend Tue/Thur mornings and the shifts were for Mon/Wed/Fri/Sat. Despite that, the interview went very well, and I left thinking I was sure to get the job as they had three open positions and it went so well. I was never called or emailed back, and I never even received a formal rejection. Other than their uneasiness about my school schedule, I really have no idea what could have gone wrong.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What are your goals? Would you be interested in moving up in the company? What is your schedule like? What is your money handling experience?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mansfield, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Trust Credit Union (Mansfield, TX).

Interview

Submitted my resume via a job board (CareerBuilder, Monster, etc). I was contacted for a face to face interview approximately 2 weeks from submission. After the first interview, I was selected as the one of the final three for a second interview. During the second interview, I was told that they were going to make an offer the very next day. Upon leaving, the VP of HR walked me out and said "We will talk tomorrow." Did not hear from anyone. I left a message for the VP of HR a few days after my second interview requesting an updated timeline for them to make an offer. Still, no response. No phone call, letter, or email. Very unprofessional for a company not to follow through with a rejection letter or such. Especially from the VP of HR and having completed a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Second interview consisted of scenario type questions. What would you do in this situation? How would you handle this situation? Have you ever...? Primarily scenarios of communication.   Answer Question

C#.net Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Prairie, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Trust Credit Union (Grand Prairie, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

I found this job through an employee referral. I had an interview within 3 days of submitting my resume. I interviewed with the Director of IT and his lead developer. It was a face to face interview that lasted about 1 hour. Lost of questions asked and quite a few that I was unprepared for. I then had to take a skills test in all of the technologies that they use and finally had to take an online personality test.

Interview Questions

The salary offered was 1/2 of what I was currently making. I believe they were looking for a junior developer and I am at a senior level.