The Ohio State University Events Manager/Program Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Ohio State University Events Manager/Program Supervisor Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Events Manager/Program Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Ohio State University (Columbus, OH) in December 2009.

Interview

Very informal discussion with the Manager of the Patron Services, as to wether i would stay or go. It was my decision to leave as i already have a full time job. Really enjoyed the peeps in Admin & in the technical workings of the Wex. Very professional & knowledgeable group, who really know how to put on a first class show, at least while i was there. I am not certain if the same staff is currently still there at this time.
Work culture is very university oriented & they are great at being very flexible schedule wise. A great place to intern as well as use as a launchiing site for other untiversity endeavors. great location on main campus @ OSU. Hourly rate is competitive with other part-time & temporary positions in the area.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in working with front of house or patron services?   Answer Question
  • Do you enjoy working with people and are you able to handle people in a problematic situation?   1 Answer

As I mentioned before, I have a full time postion & with the economy dowturn, there were many others who needed the position much more than I did. It was essentially a position for extra money, entertainment & meeting new peeps. I must say, most of the peeps I met or worked with @ the Wex, are still either really close friends or acquaintances I see regularly.