The Peninsula Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Peninsula Hotels

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The Peninsula Hotels (Beverly Hills, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very professional upbeat and welcoming.
    Was obvious they were looking for a specific type of individual with experience and personal presentation skills.
    Was never at any time made to feel intimidated for diminished. Was allowed ample time to express what I had to offer.
    Excellent learning experience overall as to what I might do the next time.
    Anyone looking For employment at the peninsula Beverly Hills should bone up on the details of their past experience and express that in as few words possible in the InterviewInterview.

Interview Questions

• How was your experience in your last job   1 Answer
    • What wine would you serve with a steak   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

Very difficult process met with potential boss and other department heads along with multiple writing tests. Only to be left hanging and waiting for a hiring decision. Very long process even after I was told they wanted to hire someone immediately.

Assistant SPA Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Peninsula Hotels in November 2013.

Interview

I applied online, was asked to come down for a face to face interview. The interview was interrupted several times, she left the room a few times, and I never got to see the actual spa. The whole thing was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Let's say you are in the restroom of a nice hotel lobby, and you are presented with two rolls of toilet paper in your stall, which one do you choose?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Peninsula Hotels.

Interview

Very involved process. first you interview with hr then with the department head or direct supervisor. Then you go in for a few his to shadow the job you are applying for. This part is much bigget than you realize. Everyone is judging you. They seen laid bach but they really want to know if you fit in with the team and if you can handle the pressure. Finally you si a panel interview with the entire executive team.

Interview Questions

• They will always ask what you know about the peninsula.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

SPA Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Peninsula Hotels (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

One on one with the manager of the department. Very specific questions to previous employment history, asked also why would I be a better candidate then anyone else. What are my expectations