Tractor Supply Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 283 of over 283 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Tractor Supply

Application

I interviewed at Tractor Supply

Interview

Quick,easy. Lady was real nice. Was very informative on job requirements and hours worked. Explanation of benefits was complete. Detailed on company policy. Overall the interview was very professional and informative.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you would make a good candidate for Tractor Supply
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Burlington, NC) in Sep 2021

Interview

Stron interview. Good questioning. Great representation of company guidelines. Great supporting details of job. Allowed opportunities to ask questions and gave great feedback. Had strong Benicia l conversation about promotion.

Interview Questions
  • How I had experience in the field.

Anonymous Employee in Austintown, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Austintown, OH)

Interview

Very informal in nature. Talked more about things not related to the job. Talked very little about the job that I was going to be doing. Talked a lot about my hobbies.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Romeo, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Romeo, MI) in Aug 2021

Interview

Brief phone interview when figuring out in person interview date & time, first in person interview was with the Assistant Manager 1.5 hour went very well, second interview was with two store managers from 1:30-245 I felt the interview went great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Nashville, TN) in Aug 2021

Interview

I was contacted by the HR recruiter. I did a video call with them first. It was a high level view of the job position. Next, I interviewed with the hiring manager. This interview was more specific about the job and the details. I think there was one more interview but I did not get that far.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Casa Grande, AZ)

Interview

Easy interview asked about my schedule and my experience with cash handling and customer service experience. It was about 20 minutes long and I was hired. Very simple do not worry

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tractor Supply

Application

I interviewed at Tractor Supply

Interview

Their interviewing practices are involve selling you on the company and then asking invasive questions. Case in point: our 30 min interview involved the recruiter talking to me for 20 minutes about how great Tractor Supply is. Her first question to me was “what are your salary requirements”. I told her that I was looking at a certain range, and she told me to tamp down my expectations. My response to that was “if I do that, I’ll be voluntarily leaving my company to take a paycut and I am not at all interested in that.” From there, she thanked me for my time and said she would get back to me. It was pretty obvious that I was not interested. While I would think my experience was an exception, it was a waste of time and just really unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tractor Supply

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tractor Supply

Interview

did application and was called one day later for interview. Did interview with two people. Questions- are you competitive, tell me about yourself, then I was given an item and told to "sell it" on the spot

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Brentwood, TN) in Jun 2021

Interview

A series of 6 rounds of 30 min individual interviews with everyone in the team. Not much technical though but more about business and how data science can be applied to it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Tractor Supply

Application

I interviewed at Tractor Supply

Interview

Had a call with a recruiter. Said she'd follow up within a day or two with next steps. Never heard back/completely ghosted. So unprofessional. And the call definitely went well, so I have no idea what happened.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 283 Interviews