Tractor Supply Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Tractor Supply

2.5

District Fast Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in May 2020.

Interview

Behavioral Questioning that required situation, actions, and outcome. I met with the store manager, then district manager, and finally had a phone interview with the regional director and human resources.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were successful despite lack of resources?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tractor Supply.

Interview

Two separate interviews and one phone interview. First interview was with store manager. Second interview was manager and district manager. Job offer the following day. Entire process took a little over a week.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buda, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Buda, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

I walked into store ready to interview with Dennis. Immediately felt negative vibes and began to have bad feeling about interviewing. I should've bolted then. But I stayed. None of the employees were friendly or professional when trying to locate the interviewer. Then after finally locating him I had to wait for him to finish his work. He barely looked at me and just pointed to the back, mumbling something. I couldn't understand him. Meanwhile I'm waiting around while employees glaring at me. I'm guessing I was being judged for some reason. Finally see Dennis walk to back so I followed behind him. The whole time of interview he barely looked at me. At the end of the interview he said that he had other people to interview and that he would be calling me and others to let us know we didn't get the job that following week, or if we did. It was rude and one of the worst interview experiences of my life.

Interview Questions

• Decribe a time when you had a lot of people who needed your help all at once and how you handled it. Something along those lines. Also ask at the end if you understand the role of that position   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Brentwood, TN) in September 2019.

Interview

Intense round table with several members of the executive team. 2 days of business reviews and real life scenarios. Then graded either ready now, ready with training, or never ready. Must be able to read a P +L

Interview Questions

• How do over come a new competitor in your market who has the history of taking 25% of the company’s sales in the 1st year?   Answer Question

HR Generalist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tractor Supply.

Interview

Very rigorous 1:1 and panel interviews as a part of this process. Entire process was quick and Very intense but also extremely structured; organized and communicated with all as necessary for the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What values did I use to mandate my work ethic.   1 Answer

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview went well from my perspective but unfortunately the interviewers were not on the same page as me. I answered their questions to the best of my ability but the feedback I received from the recruiter was I did not provide concise enough of answers. I asked if they had any examples of where my answers were weak so I could enhance them for future interviews but they couldn't provide an example.

My complaint to them would be why did they not request a deeper explanation if something was unclear instead of nodding their head and giving me the sense of doing well.

Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehighton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Lehighton, PA).

Interview

I submitted my application and resume when they were not hiring, however they kept it and called me about 2 months later, I went in for an interview. they sent me for drug screen and called me to start within the week.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Nashville, TN) in March 2019.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter, then the hiring manager, then an in person interview with about 6 different people. All very kind and welcoming. I enjoyed the interview process.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Tractor Supply (Brentwood, TN) in March 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview asking about my experience, then I had an in person interview. This was 4 back to back interviews that were 30 min each. Everyone really cares about people meshing with the team and there are a lot of situational questions asked.

Interview Questions

• How I like to be managed, talk about my experience, strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Tractor Supply in February 2019.

Interview

fairly brief but well done and formal. there were multiple interviews so the company is very thorough in their vetting process, but were very quick to respond and respectful in every action. They're very professional.