TriTech Software Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

TriTech Software Systems Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriTech Software Systems.

Interview

Interview process was dysfunctional. If Donald Trump ran a software company this is how I imagine it would be run. Very Bad! Software engineers were not on the same page as other staff. Screening process was ridiculously too easy and set me up to fail. Similar to how Mike Flynn wasn't properly vetted by the transition team and failed after a few weeks. When I asked tough questions they wanted to dodge and hide behind some bushes like press secretary Spicey. Very Sad!

Interview Questions

• Just google software interview questions, because that is what they did.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriTech Software Systems (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Unprofessional. Coordinator called multiple times to schedule meetings, once at 7am. Hiring manager called a hour before the scheduled time without notice. On-site was awkward because tense vibes between coworkers and departments was apparent.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you more, success or fear of failure? Along with other generic questions that did not relate to the role.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriTech Software Systems.

Interview

phone interview then a face to face interview. The phone interview was fine, but the face to face felt like a waste of time. Both interviewers were not prepared at all to ask the questions, and on top of that it felt that they had no interested to get to see if I could be a candidate. I think they should have a better internal process so no one wastes any time.

Interview Questions

• They seemed that they didn't know what to ask. Questions came like tell me what you did in this place. So high level questions   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

I am not employed by TriTech but I did apply for their QA Engineer Position. I was contacted by their Recruiter Kelsey and had setup a confirmed 10am phone interview 2 days prior. On the day of interview I did not receive a call back. I followed up with the HR person 15 mins later by email and no response. I finally made a final attempt at calling her by phone 30 mins past the agreed upon time of the phone interview. Nothing!!! This entire interaction took place 4 weeks ago and still have not heard a word.

It would have been nice if the HR person would have called or email and let me know that the position is filled or no longer being offered. Very unprofessional and a bad representative of the company.

TriTech Software Systems Response

Nov 3, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Hey, I am so sorry to hear this happened to you! As a recruiting team standard, we shoot to be on top of all of our interviews and responsive to all our candidates. But like all humans, we do make... More

C++ Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriTech Software Systems in September 2016.

Interview

I had an interview first with their Recruiter, then with the hiring manager of the department. Both interviews were great and provided helpful overviews. They asked general questions about my background and a few basic technical questions. I wasn't selected for a final round interview in the office, but the Recruiter called to let me know she would keep me in mind for future opportunities. Bummed the manager call didn't get me a final interview in the office, but overall good experience. I wish I would have gotten more specific or detailed feedback as to why I guess.

Business Analyst CAD Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TriTech Software Systems in August 2016.

Interview

I participated in a phone interview with the recruiter and then one week later, an interview with the hiring manager. Both were incredibly professional and offered a good deal of information about the company and the position. I was impressed with the attention to my needs as a candidate and that they kept me updated through the process.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions to determine if I was a good fit for the company and the amount of travel that was involved in the job itself.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TriTech Software Systems.

Interview

Had a phone screen with someone who indicated they would get back to me in one week and never did. Thanks anyway, but I don’t want to work with you as your candidate communication does not meet my requirements. I can only imagine what it's like to work there and how performance reviews, etc. are. If you don't treat people with respect it makes a poor first impression and is not professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mira Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TriTech Software Systems (Mira Mesa, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Asked questions about basic programming concepts and asked questions about previous projects. The process began with a simple phone interview, followed by a coding solution to submit, then review of programming concepts. It was a general interview, comprised of three different employees related to the development team, but you couldn't really tell whether or not they were in favor or not in favor of whatever you described or analyzed to them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TriTech Software Systems (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview with a few technical questions, offer for onsite interview followed a week later. They asked me to explain a few of the projects I had listed on my resume, and seemed to put a lot of energy into making sure that all of the skills/projects I had listed on my resume were genuine.

Interview Questions

• Describe the Singleton design pattern, why might you want to avoid it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TriTech Software Systems (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

This applies to the interviewing process for Tiburon, a subsidiary of Tritech. I was interviewed by the Programming Manager and 2 tech leads. We sat in an office and they asked me some basic C questions. It wasn't too in depth since this was an entry level position, and apparently a lot guys out of school these days don't know the C programming language. Tiburon is more interested in whether you'd be a good fit and do you have basic knowledge of C.

Interview Questions

• In the C programming language what character terminates a string?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Beggars can't be choosers.