Trillium Trading Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Trillium Trading Interview Questions

Interviews at Trillium Trading

2.6

Junior Trader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trillium Trading.

Interview

Pretty basic Junior Trader interview. Expect a lot of questions about probability. The first questions were basic probability, the next two medium level questions were a little more advanced probability, and then the last two were a statistics question and a calculus question. The person interviewing me gave me immediate feedback and was very cool and polite. I stumbled on the calculus question and didn't get invited back for the second round interview.

Junior Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trillium Trading (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received email right away. Met Cary Grill (Interviewer) and he was very nice. Talked about the markets for while, then took one test that was 5 minutes and one 10 question arithmetic test that took 2 minutes.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trillium Trading (Boston, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Straight forward interview, there were two paper tests and questions on why trading. Fairly simple questions not much preparation needed. Know your markets and indexes and what they are that day. Know the news events.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Trillium Trading (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

There were 2 interviews in this process. In one of them you meet and take a test and discuss why you want to work here. The next interview is meeting with traders and taking one more quiz.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was pretty easy. The HR director and I met for a one-on-one interview. A lot of it was about why I wanted to be a trader and talk about the markets. Then was a written math test. Easiest math test I'd ever taken for a prop trading interview. Then I had a second round interview with a head trader, all market and interest based, very casual. I enjoyed both of the people who interviewed me.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trillium Trading.

Interview

two calculation quizzes, really technical questions. The interviewer was nice but the questions were super technical and demanding. The entire process took 40 mins. He also offered me a few advices at the end as well.

Interview Questions

• Whats your most favorable stocks at the moment and why   1 Answer

Equity Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Trillium Trading (Miami, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

One on one in career center. He asked questions and I had to take two written tests. One of the tests was pattern based and word problems and the other was strictly mathematical.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Trillium Trading (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

First Interview was basically a conversation with the hiring manager. Very important to show interest and explain why you are interested in becoming a trader. The second round consisted of an interview with a senior trader. Very helpful in understanding the nature of the day to day responsibility as a trader. Biggest advice just show interest and be personable.

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Trillium Trading.

Interview

I applied through my school's career services website and sat down with the head of their HR. He was a very nice guy and had previously been a trader so he knew what makes a good trader. He also has been with the company since it started (sometime in the 90's) so he definitely appreciates if you know a decent amount about the company.
    The interview itself was pretty standard, just going over my resume as well as asking my why I wanted to be a trader. He also asked me about the major indexes, so you should know those as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe what kind of companies make up the NASDAQ   1 Answer

Equity Trader Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Trillium Trading.

Interview

First round on campus was very conversational so the interviewer could see if you're a good fit. He is a very nice guy and wants to explain the position to you so he knows if you would be comfortable