US Foods Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 283 of over 283 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at US Foods

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at US Foods (New York, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

The hiring process was pretty simple, a recruiter called me and she did all the work. I took a driving test , Dot physical and drug test. After that I received emails with requests for permissions for a background check and things of that sort. Then I just sat back and waited to be cleared to work...it went well

Interview Questions
  • if you drive trucks you know what I was asked...?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at US Foods (Charlotte, NC) in Jun 2021

Interview

Submitted application, completed online assessment, recruiter called to screen me (30 minutes), followed by 3 video chat interviews about 45 minutes each. Process was very slow with weeks between steps.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had a disagreement with a coworker and how you resolved it.
  • If you had to live on one food for the rest of your life what would it be.
  • Tell me about your background.

US Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods

Interview

Starts with a Phone call interview, then the area manager interview at a location nearby since office is not close by, then lastly VP interview at the office. Then you get a call to go over the offer

Interview Questions
  • Most difficult work situation been in and how did you resolve it step by step. What could you have done better
1 person found this interview helpful

US Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods in May 2021

Interview

It's only been the call screening but, it went well and I hope that the representatives at the warehouse are as punctual and professional as the people who I've worked with over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • If I could handle the jobs duties and responsibilities.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods (Allentown, PA) in Apr 2021

Interview

I only had the phone interview so far. It was very conversational and laid back..She asked about my previous driving experience and explained the position, location schedule, hours, and days I would working if hired. I have an in person interview on Monday with a driving test.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with what our company does?

US Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods in Mar 2021

Interview

Quick response. straight forward and small-town feel. A phone call, walk-through, background check and go. other than that it's a great place to be. The only thing is if you ain't from the North or colder climates bring a coat and a hat for the walkthrough.

Interview Questions
  • have you went above and beyond in something.

US Foods

Application

I interviewed at US Foods

Interview

Application has to be submitted online, depending on your qualifications you will either get a callback or not. This process can take up to three months. Be patient and be thorough in outlining your skillset.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Foods

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Foods

Interview

3 step process; recruiter (phone) recruiter virtual and then hiring manager. The communication was limited during the interview process, waited three weeks from initial contact The hiring manager did not introduce themselves, went right in to the questions.

Interview Questions
  • Behavior base questions.Time me a time when you to make a difficult decision.

US Foods

Application

I interviewed at US Foods

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. Scheduling was very easy and manager provided all of the details ahead of time. I met with about 3 people during the course of my interview day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods (Omaha, NE) in Feb 2021

Interview

Because of the pandemic, this was completely virtual and was a very pleasant experience. Both interviews were relaxed, yet very informative, and I could still feel their genuine thoughts and caring personalities.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Quick texts to call, then email, then called. fair, quick, clear, effective. email for second interview. Quick texts to call, then email, then called. fair, quick, clear, effective. email for second interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 283 Interviews