US Foods Interview Questions

Updated Jun 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 339 of over 339 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

US Foods

Application

I interviewed at US Foods

Interview

Very nice people and management. Made the interview process smooth. Great company culture and strive to be innovative. Interview started with a phone call and then two zoom meetings with your manager.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you interested in this position
    Answer Question

US Foods

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Foods

Interview

The process was very smooth and HR was very helpful. The process took overall about a month or so. The company had good communication throughout the process and answered any questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Foods

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at US Foods in Apr 2022

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to set up an initial phone interview, seemed to have a great conversation, we agreed my experience aligned really well with the job description. Was advised next step was my info would be passed along to hiring manager and I would hear back from recruiter either way (yes or no) and if I don’t hear from him by this day to follow up, which is what I did and never heard another word. Totally ghosted

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

US Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods in Apr 2022

Interview

A 20 minute interview where they asked general questions. Years of experience and have overall description of job. Very easy and stress free interview. After interview, you will be called in to take road test and drug test.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Foods

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at US Foods in Apr 2022

Interview

Ghosted after 6 weeks and 3 interviews. 3 Step process that started within a few days of applying. First - Teams interview with the hiring manager. Second - Was forwarded to department VP's for a panel interview. Third - Final interview with hiring Manager's boss. Less formal, more of a get to know you casual chat. All 3 interviews completed within a 2 week period. Got an update from the hiring manager 2 weeks after the final interview that they were definitely interested in bringing me on to the team but were working out final details and should hear back by end of week. Finally, 10 days later, another follow up discussion that they would actually like me to fill another position that they had open. I said sure, so they sent me the link to apply for that position. Said it would immediately go to offer phase since I've already completed interviews. 2 weeks later, no update, nothing. Application just 'under review'.

Interview Questions
  • Experience, background, why you're looking for this type of work.

US Foods

Application

I interviewed at US Foods

Interview

Interview is 4 step process, 1. HR Initial round 2. Director Technical 3. Manager and Team member 4. HR With the above 4 rounds the interview process is complete and they stareted my visa process since I am a immigrant employee.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What are the security components in AWS? 2. How do you change the AWS WAF rules for the one of the shared application api limit hit to 10k? 3. If AD user is not able to login in linux EC2 what steps do you perform? 4. How do you connect the 3rd party Confluent and Mongodb to your AWS multi account

US Foods

Application

I interviewed at US Foods

Interview

Phone interview of 45 minutes. Questions covered experience and situations. Also an overview of Pay structure and benefits along with the job expectations that would be needed to successfully handle the position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

US Foods

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Foods in Mar 2022

Interview

Had a preliminary interview and was informed that I was being referred to the hiring manager. Never received any further contact from either the hiring manager or recruiter even after contacting the recruiter. A month out and completely ghosted.

Interview Questions
  • Only asked basic questions during first interview but they did provide a good amount of information about the position.

US Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Foods

Interview

You start off by meeting someone at the main employee entrance, they show you around, but not the entire building. You have sat in this big room with just one other person(socially distant) and he asked your basic internview questions and a overview of the company and role

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the time you had experienced unsafe things in the workplace?

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I interviewed at US Foods (Greensboro, NC)

Interview

Basic phone interview, then in person was a round table with 4 team managers, each person took a turn asking me a question, if I said something that got ones attention the nexts question would for me to simply expound. I came into the interview with an "elevator pitch" so once asked about myself, I just went. They said I covered many questions they were going to ask when I spoke.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 339 Interviews

US Foods Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at US Foods as 60.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.56 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Order Selector and Territory Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales and Delivery Driver roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at US Foods takes an average of 27 days when considering 342 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Customer Service Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 6 days), whereas Sales roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 34 days).

Common stages of the interview process at US Foods according to 342 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 21.82%