USANA Health Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Technical Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (West Valley City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

Had a great phone conversation with several internal leaders and potential colleagues. They were very open about their cultural needs, recent changes to company leadership, and were clearly wanting to find a good fit not only for themselves, but to ensure I felt that this would be a good fit for me as well. I appreciated their candidness.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Technical Interviews and HR interviews. Go look at how any Software Engineer interview goes. Know your technical skills and know how to build team relations. Have fun and make interviewing a game.

Interview Questions

• Know your technical skills. Don't make up answers you don't know.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Super easy to talk to all of the interviewers. Everyone is really nice. No unexpected questions, but they do ask you a lot of things. Started with a phone interview and then went in for a face to face conversation. They have a beautiful office that I imagine would be great to work in.

Interview

Contact any Usana associate to start the process. Check the home website to find more details on the company, take a good look at the different levels, processes and pay structures so that you come in eyes open, then give my self a ring or any other associate and we will be able to enroll you to become an independent associate yourself.

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (West Valley City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people, two of them were managers of developer teams, the third was a senior developer that had been with the company for 19 years. One of the managers asked a lot of office culture related and prior employment questions. The other manager and the senior developer asked mostly technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is you passion? Do you prefer a development or a leadership role? Tell us about your experience in mentoring. Do you have experience with Unit Testing? Are you familiar with design patterns? Which design patterns can you name? What are the java access scopes?   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences.

Interview

HR Phone Call to set up, meeting with head of department individually, meeting with the team and HR. The process was pretty streamlined and I heard back about both interviews pretty quickly.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (West Valley City, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

They interviewed me extensively and never called me back even though the recruiter I was working for said that they liked me. The recruiter got me another interview, with full transparency that I had interviewed there already. But when I got there, they were perplexed that I was interviewing again.

They said they liked me but said I lived too far away !? (I would have disagreed.)

Interview Questions

• Lots of programming questions.   1 Answer

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (West Valley City, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

Awesome initial interview. I met with the director and he made the interview feel more like a conversation. The second portion was a technical quiz with SQL queries. The Data Warehouse manager gave me about six sheets of paper with questions to answer within 30 minutes. I answered them fairly quickly. He said a couple were wrong but they weren't...that was kind of confusing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't really able to negotiate salary. They asked what my preferred salary is and went ~$3k below it.

Systems Operator Interview

Interview

Two interviews total:
    One three to four person Interview,
    and another 3 person interview

Negotiation

It was an hourly position.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2018.

Interview

The complete process took 3 weeks. I applied to USANA online through Linkedin and received an email to schedule an initial phone interview about one week later. The phone interview was very casual and consisted of questions to better understand my skill level and what the duties of the role would include. That same day I received an email from USANA's HR department asking me to schedule my first face to face interview onsite at USANA.

The first interview was great and felt more like a conversation. I was asked a series of questions from a piece of paper that lead to great discussion about social media and marketing. I left feeling valued and with strong knowledge of the company atmosphere.

Two days later I received another email from the HR department asking me to schedule a time for the second and final interview. I was asked to complete a practical knowledge assessment and send it to the Manager of Social Media before my interview. The interview was with the manager I had had my first interview with, along with their Senior Social Media Specialist and the Director of Social Media. The team was fantastic and I had a great time at the interview. They were very transparent about interviewing other candidates, but that I would hear back soon.

The next business day I was offered the position at USANA!

Interview Questions

• Integrity is extremely valued at USANA. Could you share a time at work or in your personal life where you showed great integrity?   Answer Question

Distributor Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2009.

Interview

Manager was very casual and I tried to mirror/match his behavior. However, after not getting the job I was told I didn't interview well? Asked basic questions like: How do you handle a difficult customer? What do you consider a good manager, why do you like them? Building is nice and new and seemed like a nice place to work. The supervisor that was doing the interview just seemed like a jerk, asked if he could look at my application, before I was even give one. It was actually a strange interview and experience.