KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

USANA Health Sciences Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at USANA Health Sciences

USANA Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences in Mar 2022

Interview

2 interview rounds. One face to face with the hhrr expert and hiring manager. The second was On-line with the manager and the whole team (like 6 people). In the first interview the wanted to know more about myself and my experience. In the second interview, the wer more interested to check if I really fit in the position and the team.

Interview Questions
  • How resolved ceirtain problems, my achievements, if I like to work by myself or in a team, if I was ok acepting an entry job.
    1 Answer

USANA Health Sciences

Application

I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences

Interview

One technical person asked the questions about my resume and experience. few sql query related questions. about transaction locks and sql injection attacks. complex and easy reports and the sql code complexity used in these reports

Interview Questions
  • about SQL injections attack when we are entering data

USANA Health Sciences

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences in Sep 2021

Interview

I worked with a third-party recruiter from Robert Half Technology. I received an e-mail providing a job description, and salary range. I confirmed my interest, sent my resume, and had a quick phone call to discuss the position with the recruiter. I was then presented as a candidate to the company with my experience, my resume, my salary requirements, and any additional information I wanted to pass along. The company reached out to the recruiter to schedule me for an interview. I was able to interview remotely with the manager and the team lead. They asked about my background in automation, and my experience in the technologies they used. I then moved on to a second interview (also remote) with the manager and the rest of the team. That was more technical in nature, and evaluated for team fit. After that, I went to a third interview on-site to meet with the manager, Infrastructure Solutions Architect, Operations Manager, and Director of IT Infrastructure for a group interview. This included technical questions, situational questions, and evaluation for cultural fit. I was given a tour of the building, and the data center. Any follow-up questions I had were answered before I left. I was told to expect a decision same-day or next-day. I had an offer by the end of the day from USANA HR. Great experience all around through every step of the interview process. I'm impressed with the office, the culture, the people, and benefits. My recruiter with Robert Half Technology was also great to work with.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is the difference between external BGP and internal BGP? Q: What is your firewall experience? Q: What is your load balancer experience? Q: What tools have you used for network automation? Q: What do you look for in a company? Q: How do you add a firewall policy in Palo Alto? Q: If hired, what part of the network stack would you want to learn first? Q: How do you overcome challenges with adopting automation? Q: If you were starting to automate from scratch, what tool would you use first? Q: How do you manage your time? Q: What type of learner are you? Q: What experience do you have with Git? Q: What are your hobbies?

USANA Health Sciences

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences in Jun 2021

Interview

At first they will call you for the phone call screening, if passed, they will call for an interview with the team. If passed than last interview with the managers/directors.

Interview Questions
  • Why USANA? Why Ethics department? What would you bring to Island in the sea with hostile domicile people?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (Salt Lake City, UT) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had a zoom interview about a week and a half after I applied. Suzanne was really sweet and made me feel comfortable. It lasted about 35 minutes. She told me about the job and what I would be doing as an intern, asked me questions, and let me ask questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (West Valley City, UT) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interviewer was friendly but was not professional. Throughout the interview process, it felt more that he's trying to find out about my salaries for comparison with his. Very little engagement about the role, matching my profile to the role and interviewer was sarcastic for a few times. As much as I am looking for a suitable role, every candidate deserved to be respected as an individual. I like USANA as a company, its' great products & services with high efficacy and convinced myself that this interviewer is probably the only one in the company that is different as my experience with HR in USA is acceptable. While I appreciated the time spent with the interviewer, I left the interview feeling not so great, challenged and insulted.

Interview Questions
  • Why didn't you consider returning to your previous company or join other companies within the industry? What's your salary expectations?

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jun 2020

Interview

Hr usually call you to set up an interview with the department manager, and they will give you some assignments to work on before a second interview. They will contact you within a few days after they have made a decision.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (Singapore)

Interview

Simply setup a phone interview via email. the overall interview session was extremely friendly, with simple past job descriptions and experiences. Depending on the position, ranging from everyday office hours to frequent international travel.

Interview Questions
  • Past experiences with relation to Company's field of operation.
2 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

HR Phone Call to set up, meeting with head of department individually, meeting with the team and HR. The process was pretty streamlined and I heard back about both interviews pretty quickly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (Salt Lake City, UT) in Apr 2018

Interview

The complete process took 3 weeks. I applied to USANA online through Linkedin and received an email to schedule an initial phone interview about one week later. The phone interview was very casual and consisted of questions to better understand my skill level and what the duties of the role would include. That same day I received an email from USANA's HR department asking me to schedule my first face to face interview onsite at USANA. The first interview was great and felt more like a conversation. I was asked a series of questions from a piece of paper that lead to great discussion about social media and marketing. I left feeling valued and with strong knowledge of the company atmosphere. Two days later I received another email from the HR department asking me to schedule a time for the second and final interview. I was asked to complete a practical knowledge assessment and send it to the Manager of Social Media before my interview. The interview was with the manager I had had my first interview with, along with their Senior Social Media Specialist and the Director of Social Media. The team was fantastic and I had a great time at the interview. They were very transparent about interviewing other candidates, but that I would hear back soon. The next business day I was offered the position at USANA!

Interview Questions
  • Integrity is extremely valued at USANA. Could you share a time at work or in your personal life where you showed great integrity?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews