USANA Health Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Technical Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (West Valley City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

Had a great phone conversation with several internal leaders and potential colleagues. They were very open about their cultural needs, recent changes to company leadership, and were clearly wanting to find a good fit not only for themselves, but to ensure I felt that this would be a good fit for me as well. I appreciated their candidness.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2017.

Interview

they first called me, and they arranged an interview time with me. then they called me and asked some question about me and my background and the reasons that I am applying for that opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term goal?   1 Answer

Bilingual Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (West Valley, UT) in May 2016.

Interview

After 30-minute phone interview, I went to on-site interview with HR and two department directors.
    They ask not many general questions, but more questions about this position and skills. The whole interview took about 30 minutes. And the HR showed me around the company. He said I was good for this position, but I didn't get the offer...

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself?
      Professional question about social media.
      Answer Question

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (West Valley City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by three people, two of them were managers of developer teams, the third was a senior developer that had been with the company for 19 years. One of the managers asked a lot of office culture related and prior employment questions. The other manager and the senior developer asked mostly technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is you passion? Do you prefer a development or a leadership role? Tell us about your experience in mentoring. Do you have experience with Unit Testing? Are you familiar with design patterns? Which design patterns can you name? What are the java access scopes?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Super easy to talk to all of the interviewers. Everyone is really nice. No unexpected questions, but they do ask you a lot of things. Started with a phone interview and then went in for a face to face conversation. They have a beautiful office that I imagine would be great to work in.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Technical Interviews and HR interviews. Go look at how any Software Engineer interview goes. Know your technical skills and know how to build team relations. Have fun and make interviewing a game.

Interview Questions

• Know your technical skills. Don't make up answers you don't know.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (West Valley City, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

They interviewed me extensively and never called me back even though the recruiter I was working for said that they liked me. The recruiter got me another interview, with full transparency that I had interviewed there already. But when I got there, they were perplexed that I was interviewing again.

They said they liked me but said I lived too far away !? (I would have disagreed.)

Interview Questions

• Lots of programming questions.   1 Answer

Independent Associate Interview

Interview

Contact any Usana associate to start the process. Check the home website to find more details on the company, take a good look at the different levels, processes and pay structures so that you come in eyes open, then give my self a ring or any other associate and we will be able to enroll you to become an independent associate yourself.

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at USANA Health Sciences (West Valley City, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

Awesome initial interview. I met with the director and he made the interview feel more like a conversation. The second portion was a technical quiz with SQL queries. The Data Warehouse manager gave me about six sheets of paper with questions to answer within 30 minutes. I answered them fairly quickly. He said a couple were wrong but they weren't...that was kind of confusing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't really able to negotiate salary. They asked what my preferred salary is and went ~$3k below it.

Systems Operator Interview

Interview

Two interviews total:
    One three to four person Interview,
    and another 3 person interview

Negotiation

It was an hourly position.