Union Pacific Union Pacific Operations Management Training Program - Transportation Manager Interview Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pomona, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Pomona, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

First interview was one on one. Then got an email asking if I would take behavior test. Test was long, 3hours. Had to make a profile online to check statues of test and apply. After passing test, I got an email from corporate stating they wanted to fly me to Omaha. Had three interviews. First was one on one, second was a panel interview (one was nice the other drilled me), and intense final interview with CMO. I thought I did good, but no offer.

Interview Questions

• What would be the hardest part about starting this new job?   Answer Question