Union Pacific Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 425 of over 425 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Union Pacific

Application

I interviewed at Union Pacific

Interview

It was a behavioral interview and they were pretty easy to get along with. They also asked about any relevant experience and any involvement with school clubs or technical organizations.

Interview Questions
  • What is a time you had to overcome a conflict in a team?
    Answer Question

Union Pacific

Application

I interviewed at Union Pacific

Interview

Very poor interview. Company lied about the pay and real working conditions of the job. The union person looking to hire was in over their head and did not pick people based on experience or skill but rather persona and impressions.

Interview Questions
  • Can you follow orders? Can you walk on rough terrains.

Union Pacific

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Pacific in Feb 2021

Interview

I got an email requesting a zoom interview. I accepted and was asked to take a 30 minute long logic test. I never heard anything back for a month so I checked the application portal and it said I was no longer being considered. Very unprofessional that they had me take a test and never even gave me the courtesy of a rejection letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Union Pacific

Application

I interviewed at Union Pacific

Interview

Lengthy, dishonest, oversells amount of stability in employment. Expects you to promise them your 100% devotion while expecting no commitment in return. They'll get you hyped about how great the company is but neglect to mention they only values shareholders.

Interview Questions
  • Get ready for a 6 hour questionnaire that they'll waste money on a background investigator trying to confirm every detail. Don't guess on anything!

Union Pacific

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Union Pacific

Interview

the interviewer was very friendly and encouraging, not as technical as most cs interviews so it was solely reliant on personality questions and high-level understanding. The turn around time was very short and they try to keep the intern candidates as updated as possible

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Union Pacific

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Union Pacific

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward. Started by attending my university career fair and talking company reps, information session learning more about the company and the role, test battery was two test one personality quiz,l and another functional, one on one on campus interview, three on one interview at HQ

Interview Questions
  • What did I enjoy doing in my spare time? The final interview was a get to know you and see if you'll fit with the company.

Union Pacific

Application

I interviewed at Union Pacific

Interview

Reading a rule out loud and answering basic interview questions about safety and accomplishments, then discussing opportunities working in other areas of the country and career progression and that's all I have to say about that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Union Pacific

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Union Pacific

Interview

Met the company at my school's career fair, and they invited me to an interview. The interviewer mostly asked me behavioral questions and a few questions about familiarity with certain technologies. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Union Pacific (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2020

Interview

During virtual interview times: Chose a time slot for the interview. Went through both behavioral and technical experience. Covered a variety of questions, nothing too specific. The interview had an organic flow and was not too stressful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Union Pacific

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Union Pacific in Sep 2020

Interview

Mostly behavior and some technical, asked a lot about my resume and some coursework that I have done in the past. Also went into some personal projects I've done in the past. Review some of the classes that I have done as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 425 Interviews