Uniqlo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uniqlo Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online, and the process took roughly 3 weeks. I was called in for a group interview and received a tour of the store I would be working at on the same day. Within the next 2-3 days, I received an email from HR with the job offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

It was a two step interview process. First it was a group interview and then it was an individual interview. It took a while, but it wasn't difficult to get. Just be yourself and answer honestly and you'll get the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online to the job and received an email to come in for a interview. The interview was with 3 other individuals. The interview was really easy and the hiring manager was extremely nice as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Menlo Park, NJ).

Interview

Overall fair, standard questions any retailer would ask. The manager was sincere and interested in all candidates, they weren’t looking for anyone specific, just someone passionate and willing to learn

Interview Questions

• Name something you like about Uniqlo   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

They were hiring a few people so I was sent into an interview with another guy, so i guess you could say it was a group interview. They basically asked about your experience with customers.

They emailed me an offer for the job and said the orientation is on Monday from 3-7. However, I have class from 2-4 so I won't make it til 5 and they said late isn't accepted. I guess I don't get the job anymore. /:

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an angry customer and how you handled the situation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied to the job online and received an email back about an interview. It was a group interview. Questions were not difficult. Was notified quickly about getting the job.

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Wayne, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

The Manager brought me back to the break room. He told me to wait for a few minutes, then he brought me to his office and asked me to write my name and availability. Afterwards, the interview began and it was pretty straight forward questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Uniqlo?   1 Answer
    • Name a time that you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

Group interview with many standard questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years? It was lot of people there which was upsetting because I really hate group interviews.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

Very easy. Keep smiling, look at others and pay attention when they speak. Be sure to speak slowly just in case the person you're speaking to is Japanese. Other than that it is a standard interview.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview took 45 minutes only because there were five of us interviewing at the same time. There were two managers who interviewed all of us and they were very professional and helpful in answering all the questions we had.