Uniqlo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,123 Interview Reviews

2.4

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

I had four interviews total before receiving an offer. With Corporate jobs at UNIQLO I have heard it is common to have over five interviews because no one communicates in the office. I had one phone interview, 3 in person interviews with 6 different members of staff. It is an extensive process and I would not recommend it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation you improved and worked through. i.e.: how did you solve this problem, how do you deal with stress   3 Answers

Negotiation

They asked me how much I was previously compensated and offered me about 5% less

Overnight Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy to me. it was a group interview and we all went to a stock room. the store manager and assistant manager interviewed us. they asked us all about 5 questions and then asked if we had any questions. I would say be confident and trust your instincts while answering the questions. and be happy and positive

Interview Questions

• How do you get alone with working with over 100 employees?   Answer Question

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

First phone call and confirmation. Then 1:1 interview. Very chill, got hired at the spot. The overall interview experience was postitive. It is important to be true to your answers. Put emphasis on having bright energy and good smile.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to UNIQLO?   Answer Question
    • What do you think are the important characteristics of UNIQLO in terms of customer service?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Was very clear to the point and knew what they wanted. Made you feel the energy and pressure the job I was applying for was going to bring. Had 3 others in the interview and more than 5 interviewers. Questions were standard.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Was very simple applied and was contacted within 2 weeks to come back for interview. Group interview was conducted and i was invited for a followup interview and then invited to orientation.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

It was a group interview, with the store managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy, they call you and you accept or deny.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY).

Interview

dress in all black, know about the company and there top sellers. say you have a great sense of urgency and attention to detail. don't stop smiling and i promise you'll get the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain the best customer service you've ever given, how did you fix a major issue?   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiate! this company is the h&m of japan. even if they dont give u a higher offer take it because advancement is fast in this company.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

It was a total of 2 interviews in one session, very fast and straight to the point. Massive group of people and process of elimination went after. Then a 1 on 1 interview came after that to discuss in depth of the employer to the person being interviewed

Interview Questions

• The question was did i ever had a concerned customer that was agitated   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

They drill you to make sure you knew everything about the company and what they were about. They asked the same questions in different ways. They made it harder than it had to be.

Stock Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

Group interview with many standard questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years? It was lot of people there which was upsetting because I really hate group interviews.