Uniqlo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.5

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com. They replied with an interview time within two days, and I chose a date and time for the group interview. They emailed me back with an interview schedule, and I went in. Two of us were sitting outside for the group interview, and we were interviewed by three people, two supervisors and the store manager. They were very nice and it was not too intimidating.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview took 10 minutes max and it was a group interview with 2 other people. The questions were really simple and weren't challenging at all. I didn't have any sales associate experience so I was worried I wouldn't get the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Submitted an application online. Received an email for first interviews around two weeks after. Arrived to the flagship store was told to go to the staff break room. Remember to bring a copy of your resume. First interviews are group.

Uniqlo Manager Candidate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiters were great with maintaining strong communication and keep the speed of the process fast. All interviews happened within a few weeks and the decisions after were made and shared very quickly.

Interview Questions

• How many taxi cabs are in New York City right now?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Uniqlo.

Interview

You submit the application through their website. They email you to come in for an interview if they see you're fit for the job, telling you a date and location. Then you interview in a group and ask questions one by one. In the end, they ask you if you have any questions.

Interview Questions

• How did a worker help you when you last came in to the store?   1 Answer

Sale Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniqlo (Milpitas, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and got an email about getting an interview within the following days. Went in, and it was a one on one interview in their break room. The whole interview took 15 minutes or so, it was a very quick and easy process.

Ecommerce Allocation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY).

Interview

Started the interview with a phone screening, and then 2 rounds of onsite interview. I was told there will be a 4th round, but no one reached out to me. I know the company wasn't interested, but at least show professionalism by informing me your decision?

Interview Questions

• Why Uniqlo?
      Do you have any recommendations to improve the Ecommerce site?
      What happen if there's too much inventory at a location?
      Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The hiring proccess was good. It was a group interview and there was not many people there but the group of people made you feel comfortable. I ended getting the job which was real clutch for me

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was quickly scheduled (within a week), but the results weren't given until about 3 weeks later. It can vary. For others, the entire process was shorter and took around 2 weeks total.

Store Manager Candidate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Uniqlo (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's online job portal. The first round interview was a simple Skype interview with a couple of behavioral questions. Then the second round was a case study exercise about a failing store in Minneapolis. The last round happens in their New York office and consists of a couple of interviews with HR and the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an instance where you worked through a conflict?   Answer Question