Unisys Associate Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 1, 2017

3.1

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys in December 2016.

Interview

Very friendly, the most friendly people I have talked to at any interview. It is what stood out to me the most. I interviewed with multiple people for about a half hour each. They ask you tell you about yourself and then they talk with you about your transcript and ask you questions regarding the classes you took. You are then given a chance to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unisys

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys in June 2014.

Interview

Got called in for an interview about a week after applying online. Was a casual one on one interview with my would be manager. Just talked about what I'd be doing in my position and my past work experience/schooling. Got shown around the building and met some of the people I'd be working with if I got the job. Overall the interview went really well and I got an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What experience/classes have you had that would be beneficial to this job?   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

20 were shortlisted from my campus and interview was held at their office in residency road ..it was pool campus so there were other two colleges too. Finally they selected 7 out of 30 students

Interview Questions

• Everything from c++ and basics of dbms.. be very clear with all the concepts of oops and why and how it's done ..   Answer Question
    • Implement stack/ queue using linked lists .. how does dynamic binding work ..sorting techniques .. friend functions .. static functions .. why do we need abstract class .. and many more   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unisys (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

First there was online technical test comprising of quant and c/c++ or java questions . Cutoff was 70/100
    Those selected went for algorithmic test ( solution to be explained in sentence form )
    Next was english test : writing , reading , listening , verbal .
    Next technical interview ( whole of c/c++ was asked all concepts , general os , basic dbms and was asked about my research projects)
    Those selected after technical interview went to HR round .
    After HR round 10 students out of 20 were selected.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

The interview process was very challenging. There was an in depth and challenging questionnaire round covering all my projects and technologies listed in deep. Overall interview was very challenging and exciting. Liked the overall process.

Interview Questions

• interview questions were from multiple domains. From basic data structures, algorithms to my other projects. Questions regrading linux were also focused very much ( because I wrote linux and I have 5 years linux experience ). Other questions included Raspberry Pi, IoT ( my project ), IPC, Sockets, low level programming, File systems, Distributed systems, Multi threaded systems. Thread/forks etc. Architecture design.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

first was technical round 3 rounds with first was though mentioned apptitute consist question on c++
    followed by programming question in other two rounds . 70 was cutoff out of 100 I got 72. then in next round we have to give algorithm test .after this test of english reading writing speaking listening were taken .then was technical interview followed by hr interview.

Interview Questions

• c++: friend function ,copy constructor
      dbms : truncated command dml ddl dcl
      os : scheduling   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unisys in October 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds of interview. The first one was technical followed by HR round. The interviewers were very supportive. Before the interviews, there was a written online exam in which we had to choose from c++ and java. The questions were from DS, software engineering. The written exam was followed by some non elimination rounds which included reading comprehension, an audio clip based questions, essay writing and speaking round.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not applicable

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

Interview

it started with a test which comprised of c/c++ questions and later on there was a subjective test on algorithms followed by english paper. Students selected called for technical and hr there after .the level of difficulty is average .

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Silchar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Silchar (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Consisted of Aptitude round (70% cut off), English efficiency round (Speaking, Listening, Writing, Comprehension), Algorithm writing test, Technical PI, HR interview. In Technical PI, basic questions from C,C++, algorithms, database, operating systems is asked. HR round is normal.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is deep and shallow copy?   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews, Technical and HR. Both rounds very nice. in the technical round I was asked about Computer Nerworks, operating systems and a lot of C++ questions. The HR round was smooth.