Unisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unisys Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

2.8

Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

Basic out of college questions about networking and DBMS. It was not very difficult for freshers to clear. Just basic questions on the subjects that we had studied.
    There was one face to face interview with the manager of the team and that was all

Interview Questions

• Going forward, do you want to to get into the DBMS side or networking   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unisys in January 2017.

Interview

I had a 30-minute technical interview over the phone before being invited to an on-site interview, which I declined. The recruiter was pushy and aggressive every time we spoke, which gave a very bad impression of the company. My phone interview was conducted by two new hires who were waiting on government clearances, so they had not actually done any work for the company yet. I questioned why they were screening candidates using individuals who had not yet proven themselves to be competent and effective employees. They were obviously unable to answer any questions I had about working at Unisys since they had not started working yet. This was by far the worst and most unprofessional interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• The questions were focused on terminology (i.e. "what is overriding in Java?"). There were no problem-solving questions.   Answer Question

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unisys (New York, NY).

Interview

They asked about the process knowledge and experience that they require to handle the process like MS Outlook, Word, excel and its formulas, Oracle experience etc.and they has also asked my personal information like my Education, Hobbies, etc.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is the formula used to merge the content in two cells in excel   2 Answers

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys in December 2016.

Interview

Very friendly, the most friendly people I have talked to at any interview. It is what stood out to me the most. I interviewed with multiple people for about a half hour each. They ask you tell you about yourself and then they talk with you about your transcript and ask you questions regarding the classes you took. You are then given a chance to ask them questions.

Cloud and Infrastructure Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Took about a month total.Very quick response time. 2 phone interviews, approximately 1-2 weeks apart from each other followed by an in-person one. Everyone was pleasant and it was a comfortable experience. No difficult questions, just mostly about my background, experiences, and what I know about the program.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Reston, VA).

Interview

The process was pretty streamlined and efficient. From the time first contact was made, it was 1 month until I started. That included the phone interview, face to face interview, pre-on-boarding process, and time to leave my previous company. I thought that the people selected as part of the interview process were the best people for it, as I work directly with or under the people I interviewed with. There were no extras that have no connection to the position as some of the other interviews I have been through.

Interview Questions

• I was asked: "How will you balance your workload here with you outside commitments and school, if necessary?"   Answer Question

Human Resources Accounts Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys (Memphis, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

It was a scam. They asked to interview me over Google Hang outs.
    He asked me a series of questions and said that HR would be interested in me.
    He kept telling me i was "required" to do things.
    Then he sent me a check in the mail for $3000. I cashed it and he drained my bank account.

Interview Questions

• Why I thought I deserved this job.   1 Answer

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unisys (New York, NY).

Interview

A screening interview is a type of job interview that is conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring. A screening interview is typically the first interview in the hiring process.Expect very functional questions during a screening interview. Often, interviewers at this stage are recruiters or hiring managers, not the manager for this position. Their goal is to create a shortlist of appropriate candidates, who will then continue on to the next interview. Interviewers are looking to see if you have the necessary skills for the position and if your salary expectations match the budget allocated for the role.

Field Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview reviewing technical background and skills. The interviewer knew about me from one of his workers that I had meet before at a customers location. I felt I had the job before the interview was completed. Apparently the individual had spoken very highly of me to his supervisor.

Interview Questions

• how do you feel about working till a job is complete   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unisys (Augusta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Went in to interview with HR. Did so well they called in a manager to do a secondary interview. Was given a tour of the facility after second interview while manager and HR talk over the interview. After the tour was offered employment.

Interview Questions

• Without deleting any emails, how would you lower a user's mailbox size?   Answer Question