Unisys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unisys Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

had one interview and one in person. the interviewer mainly just talked about the description and didnt ask me too many questions. afterwards it took about 2 weeks to hear back. very friendsly HR recruiters

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (State College, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through a campus career event. I got an interview for the next day. I didn't hear back for over a month.

Two software engineers interviewed me alongside the recruiter that scheduled me for an interview.

Data Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

The interview process varies significantly based on the project you are being recruited for. In my case it was a phone interview followed by an onsite. The phone interview is more of conversation with some technical questions. The onsite one is more hands-on where you have to use the whiteboard.

Interview Questions

• They cover a wide array of questions starting with your knowledge of data architecture (3NF/Star/Snowflake etc.), SQL and ETL. Both interviews will be similar but the Face to Face will go down one level deeper. The questions were pretty generic like what is a star schema, what is a scd 2 dimension. Also the SQL was pretty easy with basic joins and aggregations.   Answer Question

Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys.

Interview

Basic out of college questions about networking and DBMS. It was not very difficult for freshers to clear. Just basic questions on the subjects that we had studied.
    There was one face to face interview with the manager of the team and that was all

Interview Questions

• Going forward, do you want to to get into the DBMS side or networking   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unisys (Augusta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick response time. Recruiters set a clear expectation of when to expect each step of the process. The recruiter also was very helpful in preparing me for the interview and letting me know what to expect

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unisys in January 2017.

Interview

I had a 30-minute technical interview over the phone before being invited to an on-site interview, which I declined. The recruiter was pushy and aggressive every time we spoke, which gave a very bad impression of the company. My phone interview was conducted by two new hires who were waiting on government clearances, so they had not actually done any work for the company yet. I questioned why they were screening candidates using individuals who had not yet proven themselves to be competent and effective employees. They were obviously unable to answer any questions I had about working at Unisys since they had not started working yet. This was by far the worst and most unprofessional interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• The questions were focused on terminology (i.e. "what is overriding in Java?"). There were no problem-solving questions.   Answer Question

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unisys (New York, NY).

Interview

They asked about the process knowledge and experience that they require to handle the process like MS Outlook, Word, excel and its formulas, Oracle experience etc.and they has also asked my personal information like my Education, Hobbies, etc.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is the formula used to merge the content in two cells in excel   2 Answers

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unisys in December 2016.

Interview

Very friendly, the most friendly people I have talked to at any interview. It is what stood out to me the most. I interviewed with multiple people for about a half hour each. They ask you tell you about yourself and then they talk with you about your transcript and ask you questions regarding the classes you took. You are then given a chance to ask them questions.

Cloud and Infrastructure Apprenticeship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unisys (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Took about a month total.Very quick response time. 2 phone interviews, approximately 1-2 weeks apart from each other followed by an in-person one. Everyone was pleasant and it was a comfortable experience. No difficult questions, just mostly about my background, experiences, and what I know about the program.

Senior Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unisys (Reston, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recurring person, then I had a phone interview with my direct manager then I was made to come in and interview with 3 other people 1 whom I already interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about when being assigned a writing assignment for a new Proposal   1 Answer