United Concordia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

United Concordia Interview Questions

Marketing and Community Outreach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Concordia (Harrisburg, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

interview process was extremely informal and allowed me as the interviewee to express my professional expertise. Questions were fair and to the point. Interview was fairly moderate and did require me to have done research on the company.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to this internship?   1 Answer

Senior PM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at United Concordia.

Interview

Very cordial and formal process at their office. The most painful part was the security check in and check out procedure which was in another building. Two interviewers, who were senior PMs and leads, asked a variety of standard questions - to talk about myself and my career thus far, etc - and then went into very detailed PM related questions. Ended with answering all my questions. Lasted for about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Explain your methodology/process of updating project schedules   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Concordia (Camp Hill, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I interviewed once and never heard anything. Re-applied 4 months later. Re-interviewed. Both interviews went well. The interviewers were very friendly and asked good questions, but they were just soft questions. Very little technical questions were asked.

After the second interview, I received a terrible job offer. Requiring developers to have a pager for a week every two months and working mandatory weekends for deployment is ridiculous if they are going offer such a low salary. I will never apply for a position with them again.

Interview Questions

• Me: Why did I have to have 2 interviews for the same position?   1 Answer

Dental Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Concordia (Williamsport, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone call regarding interview, set up time for the interview, have the interview, receive phone call and email regarding results of interview. Once you were selected for the job you were required to fill out a bunch of online paperwork that you would receive access through an email. A drug test was required but a plus was being able to pick the time and location that you preferred. Very simple and even had a checklist in one email to make sure everything was completed before the first day of employment.

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at United Concordia in May 2012.

Interview

Submitted job application on-line. Received email that they'd like to set uo interview with options for dates - all within the week following the email. One-on-one interview on site.

Small Business Unit Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at United Concordia in May 2012.

Interview

It was very simple and straightforward. They told you what you needed to do and did not make you jump through hoops.

Interview Questions

• How many gas stations are in PA?   1 Answer

Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at United Concordia in June 2010.

Interview

The interview took approximately 2 1/2 hours. The first step was a pre-interview with the HR Manager to determine if qualifications were met. After that, a skills test was administered on the computer. This consisted of a similated company program with similated customer calls. There were then multiple choice questions which needed to be answered as to the best way to address the customer concern. After pasing the test, the HR Manager asked that two written questions be answered in essay format to give to the hiring managers. This was to assess writing and communication ability. After the skills testing, the managers met with me in a conference room. This was a panel interview with two managers and the trainer. The questions were relatively easy. I recall being asked to describe the last few positions, what I liked about them, what I would change about my last position, etc. The interview portion did not take long at all. After the interview, I was given a tour of the call center. Everyone at United Concordia was extremely polite and professional, from the receptionist to HR to the hiring managers. The process is lengthy, but not difficult.

Interview Questions

• How do you use your experience as a customer to better your customer service skills?   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at United Concordia in April 2010.

Interview

I think the interview process was good, i liked the practice trest, so u had some idea what kind of job you will be doing to see if its for you.