Universal Service Administrative Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Universal Service Administrative Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Universal Service Administrative Company

2.6

Compliance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company.

Interview

Had an initial call to discuss the details of the job and how long the contract may be/the possibility of an extension. then a call confirming my commitment to the program. After a couple weeks, an email was received with the hiring confirmation.

Interview Questions

• What do I have to offer to the company   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company in May 2020.

Interview

For the first round, it was telephonic.
    They asked few basic questions about yourself. They explained about the position in detail.
    It was quite basic and focused more on behavioral questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company (Gaithersburg, MD) in January 2020.

Interview

Had a phone interview then after 3 weeks had a virtual interview. For about another 5 weeks got no response whether I was selected or not. Reached out to the recruiter and I was informed that the position had been filled but she recommended me to another department.
    Had a phone interview for another program with a different recruiter 3 weeks ago, he said he would reach back within a week if I had been shortlisted for the next round. Still haven’t heard back from him after emailing him at-least 3 times. The response from the recruiters are extremely slow or there is no response at all. Basic courtesy- inform the person if they have been selected or not so thy they don’t wait in anticipation.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company (Washington, DC) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone screen followed up by one on one interviews. Behavioral Questions with 2-3 Manager level and second round some repeated behavioral questions with peer level

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company (Washington, DC) in January 2020.

Interview

1. Initial phone screen interview
    2. Data analysis assignment (to complete at home in own computer) using a public dataset
    3. Panel interview with hiring manager, SME technical peer, and program leader.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to motivation for seeking role, examples of how relevant technical experience was used in the past, examples of communicating findings across different levels, a few specific procedural questions on different software tools used, and analysis approach and insights from data analysis assignment results.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company (Washington, DC) in October 2019.

Interview

Great interview process, the woman I spoke to was very helpful. Explained what the company was about and roughly what to expect. Asked the typical interview questions, nothing really unexpected.

Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company (Washington, DC) in October 2019.

Interview

The usual; a phone screen with a HR rep, then an in-person interview, then silence. After four months, I still don't know if the position was filled or not. Common courtesy would say HR could at least inform a candidate if they got the job or not, but not this place. When I contacted the recruiter to get more information about the status of the interview and if/why I wasn't chosen as a final candidate, I got no response. It's easy to see why their employee reviews are on the negative side.

Interview Questions

• Behavior questions such as what would I do in certain types of situations.   Answer Question

Universal Service Administrative Company Response

Feb 7, 2020 – Sr. HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback on your experience with USAC during the interview process. We aim to provide our candidates with the very best experience as they consider joining the USAC team. We’re disappointed to learn that we failed to uphold this expectation. Your feedback will assist us in our efforts as we continually improve our processes in support of our mission to achieve universal service across the United States.

Assistant Program Analyst Interview

Interview

First was a phone interview with two hiring manager. Basically was talking about my experience on resume. Then I had a phone interview with the manager. Just received a interview day invitation. Not sure whether it is the last round or not

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company (Washington, DC) in July 2019.

Interview

First was a phone call from the hiring manager detailing the position and seeing if I was still interested in the company. The next step was inviting me to an interview with a panel of three team members

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you experienced communication issues and detail how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Chief of Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Universal Service Administrative Company.

Interview

Online application was followed by a phone screening interview by human resources. There were delays between email communication confirming an interview and actually setting a date and time.