University Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

University Health System Interview Questions

Updated Oct 3, 2016

2.3

Accounts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

The first interview was with 2 people and they went over just a few questions and the assessment you must complete when applying. The second interview was a panel of interviewers about 5 people

Interview Questions

• What are your long term and short term goals   1 Answer
    • Name an experience where you disagreed with a coworker or classmate   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University Health System (Parma, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

The whole process for applying, getting a phone interview and face-to-face interview was super quick. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional and friendly. The process was smooth and concise. They explained what to expect and there were no surprises. I love this place and cannot wait to begin working here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Instrument Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Great, wonderful and positive. The Lord was on my side and everything was a piece of cake. It was a really easy going interview, and there wasn't much to it. This was one of the most great interviews I've ever had.

ROI Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Once you are interview, it can take up to 20 days before they do a background check and you get all your labs done/results. The process can be long and you wish they can speed the process.

Interview Questions

• No real questions asked outside the norm   1 Answer

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University Health System (Newark, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fine except for the length of time it took to receive the results of a background check. I was told it took longer because it was "out of state". I didn't understand that, but felt perhaps the manager used an out-of-state checking system. It was almost a month before I was able to begin work. I was told I would be working with patient charts, scheduling appointments on medical computer software, and confirming follow-up appointments via phone. This all sounded interesting.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any physical limitations since I would be reaching, bending, and lifting.   Answer Question

Outpatient Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

put in multiple applications over a 2 month period...finally got a call for a interview...was interviewed by 2 managers,,,lots of questions...said I would be notified in 2 wks if i got the job smh

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a difficult co worker   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

Interview

I received a phone call about the interview, I was scheduled to meet and conducted an interview with the Director and two others of the Business Team. They asked multiple questions about my IT experience and asked some friendly question about my education and future.

Interview Questions

• How long have I worked in IT?   1 Answer

Data Security Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

HR scheduled the first interview, which was with the department director. It lasted about an hour, and questions were general and seemed to be geared toward finding my personality.
    The second interview was with the entire department, and consisted of two parts. The first part was personality/behavioral questions, while the second part was more technical IT security questions.

Interview Questions

• What are some reasons that are acceptable for being late to work?   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

After submitting dozens of applications, initial communication from this organization came after a friend, who was just hired, recommended me to the manager. Interview process was very simple and generic, no surprising questions.

Interview Questions

• There were no real unexpected or difficult questions, just very generic interview questions like "tell me about a difficult situation and how you handled it."   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. All new nurses started at the same base rate, plus any differentials for certifications or shifts worked.

Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

Nothing unusal

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not difficult