University Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 31, 2017

2.3

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online in August and got called for an interview October. The interview was that following week and by the next business day I received a call to offer me the available position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, something I wouldn’t know based on your resume.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

The hiring process took about 3 weeks and it was a very smooth process. The interview was intimidating. It lasted about 3 1/2 hours. The group panel members were easy to follow through though.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult patient? Tell me about a time you have gone above and beyond your job description? What would you do if you encountered a difficult family member? Tell me about your experience.   Answer Question

Director of IT Infrastructure Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone screen and then an in-person interview with all the IT directors at the San Antonio office. It took several weeks to setup the interview and I was very flexible.

I showed up at the in-person interview after a 2-hour drive and taking 1/2 day off my current job. I was greeted in the lobby by the admin telling me the directors were called away and could not meet. No warning or advanced notice or even one of the directors to greet me in person. She said they would schedule another interview and I have never heard back from them.

I guess that process told me all I needed to know about the company as I expected much more from a community based health organization. I hope they do not treat patients the same way.

Interview Questions

• Phone screen was basic. Just a review of background and experience.   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

This is a panel interview. Manager and five leads conduct the interview. Easy going environment, they take turns asking questions and taking notes. You'll know whether or not they like your answers.

Interview Questions

• Why isn't this computer connected to the internet?   1 Answer

Accounts Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University Health System.

Interview

The first interview was with 2 people and they went over just a few questions and the assessment you must complete when applying. The second interview was a panel of interviewers about 5 people

Interview Questions

• What are your long term and short term goals   1 Answer
    • Name an experience where you disagreed with a coworker or classmate   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at University Health System (Parma, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

The whole process for applying, getting a phone interview and face-to-face interview was super quick. Everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional and friendly. The process was smooth and concise. They explained what to expect and there were no surprises. I love this place and cannot wait to begin working here.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Instrument Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Great, wonderful and positive. The Lord was on my side and everything was a piece of cake. It was a really easy going interview, and there wasn't much to it. This was one of the most great interviews I've ever had.

ROI Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Once you are interview, it can take up to 20 days before they do a background check and you get all your labs done/results. The process can be long and you wish they can speed the process.

Interview Questions

• No real questions asked outside the norm   1 Answer

Medical Records Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University Health System (Newark, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fine except for the length of time it took to receive the results of a background check. I was told it took longer because it was "out of state". I didn't understand that, but felt perhaps the manager used an out-of-state checking system. It was almost a month before I was able to begin work. I was told I would be working with patient charts, scheduling appointments on medical computer software, and confirming follow-up appointments via phone. This all sounded interesting.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any physical limitations since I would be reaching, bending, and lifting.   Answer Question

Outpatient Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University Health System (San Antonio, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

put in multiple applications over a 2 month period...finally got a call for a interview...was interviewed by 2 managers,,,lots of questions...said I would be notified in 2 wks if i got the job smh

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a difficult co worker   1 Answer