Cover image for VF

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

VF Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 220 of over 220 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

VF

Application

I interviewed at VF

Interview

Processus en 3 entretiens anglais(présentation premier contact)/ français (technique)/ anglais (boss Europe) Le premier sert a faire le tri pour ceux qui ne sont pas au point en anglais Le deuxième est technique centré sur le développement commercial Le troisième est une validation

Interview Questions
  • Comment comptez vous développer votre secteur ? Quelle sera votre première action
    Answer Question

VF

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at VF

Interview

I had 4 overall interviews for a potential job offer. Afterwards I was ghosted. I didn’t hear any updates for weeks so finally I just withdrew my application. I was very excited about the opportunity so it was such a shame.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

VF

Application

I interviewed at VF

Interview

There was only one interview with the hiring manager who was very laid back and conversational! I appreciated the openness of the pros and cons of the job in which I was applying for.

Interview Questions
  • Name a difficult challenge and how you overcame it

VF

Application

I interviewed at VF

Interview

Open dialogue on past experiences, reasons behind the applications and hobbies. Test on Excel to show both analytical but also technical knowledge on the field of Supply Chain. Ambition on the path within the companies. Bring practical examples of relevant projects/achievements during previous experience (on the Job or during education period).

Interview Questions
  • Which are going to be, for you, the main 3 drivers that will re shape supply chain in the next 5 years?

VF

Application

I interviewed at VF

Interview

Very comfortable and the questions asked were not challenging. Asked about my background and educational/professional experience. I enjoyed the interview although I was not offered a position at the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stabio

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VF (Stabio) in Nov 2022

Interview

Initial video call with recruiter with common questions about educational background and work experience. Second and final video interview with manager with basic Excel test. The process was smooth and rapid, and the recruiter/manager were very respectful and easy-to-talk-to people!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VF (Singapore)

Interview

Interviewers were warm and engaging, genuinely interested in what your experience and value add to the company is. There were two rounds, one with the local office and one with the US office.

Interview Questions
  • What are your competencies with handling data? Elaborate on a time you demonstrated creativity in solving a problem.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stabio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VF (Stabio) in Sep 2022

Interview

First introductory call talking about what are they looking for and my past experiences. And then GHOSTED (not the first time by them). Worst HR I have ever dealt with. They just care about speaking about themselves and how they are cool in terms of diversity and inclusion. All lies.

Interview Questions
  • Asking about my past experiences and how they relate to the role they were looking for

VF

Application

I interviewed at VF

Interview

Very easy, they’re super nice and it feel more like a conversation than an interview. I wasn’t nervous at all once we started talking. I felt comfortable talking to her because it was easy flowing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

VF

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at VF

Interview

Many rounds in the beginning Interview with all stakeholders after hiring manager’s interview HR discussion Cross functional interviews Slow decision on selection Salary negotiation is easy Interview will depend on the people

Interview Questions
  • How do you contribute to the company? What value do you bring?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 220 Interviews

VF Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at VF as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.56 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Associate and Assistant Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Manager and Customer Service Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at VF takes an average of 25 days when considering 179 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas Business Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 45 days).

Common stages of the interview process at VF according to 179 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.15%