VF Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at VF

2.6

Pattern Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

This was an on site interview. I interviewed with the head pattern maker. We took a tour of the building and they showed me the offices and sample room. We discussed my experience and went over my portfolio. The interviewer went over the technology they use for pattern making and explained their product development processes. I was not asked many questions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job?   2 Answers

Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty standard. Initial phone interview with HR, general questions about work history and experience and set up a face to face interview for later that same week. Met at the downtown Greensboro location. given a brief tour and then sat for the interview. Once again a pretty standard interview no surprise questions, work history, qualifications, and experience. Called that afternoon to come back for another interview this time with the team manager who was unable to make the first face to face interview. This interview was very brief, more of a conversation than standard interview. Called that afternoon and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position?
      Why do you want to work for VF?
      What experience do you have with production planning/forecasting?
      What are your strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at VF (Syracuse, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Setup a phone interview by HR recruiter, and was contacted by manger immediately. The manager was very friendly and ask me to talk about myself and go over the resume. There's many behavioral questions so be prepare to talk about your stories.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest failure and how you overcome it.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in June 2009.

Interview

Multiple interviews through recruiter (including backround check and personality assessment). 45 minute phone interview with hiring manager, then one on-site 2 hour interview with several department members.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation available.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VF.

Interview

It was good experience talking to the VF people. ITs a casual talk on the phone, but waiting for the offer eagerly. Overall experience was good. They asked me about my background.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone interview. Then had multiple interviews at the office. The people interviewing made you feel very comfortable so it was not challenging. Most of the questions were related to previous work experiences and basically my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you faced at a previous work experience?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VF in March 2018.

Interview

At first, It was a skype interview. I had to answer the questions asked the panel of three members. It was good. But, due to technical issues, I couldn't connect to skype and they had done telephone round...

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online and a couple of days later had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Had 2interviews with 5 different people a week later in the office. The 7 people were people that would be on the team I would be working for.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at VF.

Interview

Very long and tedious. Took almost 3-4 months to finish all the interviews. HR was not very responsive. Q4 interview rounds with members of different team that the role would work closely with. Most questions based on past experience. Not very difficult just make sure you review everything you have mentioned in your resume. Also helps if have a background in retail or fashion.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you used analytics for decision making   1 Answer
    • Why are you leaving your job   1 Answer

Low salary offered

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at VF (Greensboro, NC) in February 2014.

Interview

Short and quick. Interviewed with three people on the Mass team. Altogether took a little over a week from start to finish. As soon as drug test was completed and reviewed, hiring orientation began and started working the same day.