Cover image for VXI Global Solutions

Add an Interview

VXI Global Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 193 of over 193 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

VXI Global Solutions

Application

I interviewed at VXI Global Solutions

Interview

It was quite difficult for me since I'm not entirely proficient in speaking in english. I ended up rambling some words and at some point, I ended up never landing a job there.

Interview Questions
  • Define what is integrity? What do you know troubleshooting? What do you know about selling? What is your favorite food? How are you going to sell this food? What is a customer service? What should a call center agent prioritize?
    Answer Question

VXI Global Solutions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at VXI Global Solutions in Sep 2022

Interview

As said, their hiring process will only take a day, the same day you applied. The process took me 3 pm - 10 pm and yes, I was accepted. The only catch here is they didn't disclose to me beforehand that I should start the same day I was accepted. They did asked me if I CAN start that day, but I said I can't and they said okay so I thought it's fine and I continued to wait for the process to finish. They never mentioned to me beforehand that I SHOULD start that day because if I didn't start that day, I would have to start all the interviews I went through all over again. I was only given the chance to know this information AFTER they gave me the contract, after staying 7 hours in their recruitment center and after being ask MULTIPLE TIMES if I was going to start that day. Whenever I answered that I can't start today (because of how long the process took in a day) and would have to start tomorrow, they said “okay” but they never, not once, mentioned that it's either start now or start all over again. Should not have accepted applicants that day if they want them them to start the same day, considering that their hiring process takes hours. Or at least disclose to them that they should start the same day they get accepted. Very inconsiderate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

VXI Global Solutions

Application

I interviewed at VXI Global Solutions

Interview

They invite you to interview but it is a group setting. It is via zoom and the whole process takes 3-4 HOURS. You sit in a waiting room with 75 other people and wait for them to verify your Internet speed and that you’ve taken the typing test. Then you wait again to be interviewed. It is soooo much waiting around and you have to be on camera. It’s awful for $12 an hour

Interview Questions
  • Just your basic tell us about your previous experiences kind of questions

VXI Global Solutions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at VXI Global Solutions in Aug 2022

Interview

when you walk in as an applicant, the first thing you do is fill up a form about your health, some basic health questions, after you fill out the form someone will assist you so you can proceed with the assessment where you will create your account then you have English basic multiple choice questions and typing skills will be answered, here you can test your typing speed and additional questions about mobile games, this is based on my experience in applying to a BPO company, after you have done and answered all the questions you will wait until the results of that assessment will come out, and when the results come out, one of their employees will call you to tell you if you passed the assessment or not

Interview Questions
  • no question happened because if you don't pass the assessment you won't be able to continue with the initial interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City

Application

I interviewed at VXI Global Solutions (Makati City)

Interview

They tell you about the position your applying for ask some questions then you take a test. I believe the test is to help put you in the best fitting department.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Davao

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at VXI Global Solutions (Davao) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interviewer very respectful. She asked a few basic questions. Very decent process, a good experience for any applicant. Never a waste of time, every point was well organized and monitored.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about yourself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VXI Global Solutions (Canton, OH) in Jun 2022

Interview

For the initial interview more on personal and situational interview, they'll be asking also ho do you handle stress during work, do you have experience hownto deal with irate customer

Interview Questions
  • how do you handle stress during work?

Anonymous Employee in Portmore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VXI Global Solutions (Portmore) in Jun 2022

Interview

They are entertaining and would give you a lot of details about the process or what will be your assigned roles. They will also tell you the schedule, and let you pick what would be best for you.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work for this company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muñoz

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VXI Global Solutions (Muñoz) in Jun 2022

Interview

Easy and fast. You can actually go there and not be prepared. But still they look for the quality. They don't actually accept you on how you talk but on how you answer all the questions that they ask you.

Interview Questions
  • It's easy, you just answer Tell me something about yourself and define what is integrity and tell the synapsis of your favorite movie

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cubao

Application

I interviewed at VXI Global Solutions (Cubao)

Interview

The Interview is challenging and there's a out of the bow questions and this quite hard for me, but I managed to survive the interview. Last is the Berlitz this is hard especially for beginners.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 193 Interviews

VXI Global Solutions Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at VXI Global Solutions according to 206 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 16.44%

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at VXI Global Solutions? Share Your Experiences

VXI Global Solutions Careers

Cover image for VXI Global Solutions

We are a passionate team with a singular focus: designing, creating and delivering exceptional customer experiences and operational...More

• Bring Your Flair!
  • Why Work With Us
  • Our History
  • COVID-19 Response

Company Updates

59 days ago

Company News
VXI is honored to win Best Employer of the Year and Best Foreign-owned Company of the Year at the 16th International ICT Awards Philippines. Congratulations to all our amazing employees! Thank you to our leaders- Eppie Titong III, Sheryll Gomez, Jamie Salazar, Vinod Yadav, Jovy Llanes, Debbie Santos, Ryan Tomzer, Margarita Dolor,Nadia Bite, Edmar Ervene "Chino" Pateño, Allan "Lance" Lumban and Lorenzo Lewis for attending and accepting our awards. #ICTAwards #CX #EX #VXI #VXIGlobal
Shared image

59 days ago

Company News
We are excited to announce Bain Capital’s reinvestment in VXI! This partnership brings a new level of energy as we continue to disrupt the CX space and bring more innovative solutions to our clients & their customers. Read the full press release here: https://bit.ly/3sWN02v #Bain #VXI
Shared image

VXI Global Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
VXI Global Solutions photo of: VXI Austin New Starters
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Training Class ready to go into Nesting Phase! Good Luck!
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Canton VXI Visionaries Donation
VXI Global Solutions photo of: VXI Visionaries CSR Team
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Leadership Lockout
VXI Global Solutions photo of: Our employees sure had a great time during the customer service week.
VXI Global Solutions photo of: One of VXI's priorities is to ensure employees are engaged, happy, and satisfied with their experience at the company. This makes them more effective in delivering great customer service.

Expert Career Advice