Vacations To Go Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vacations To Go

2.3

Resorts Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

There is at least 2 different interviews. Both straight forward and no pressure. There is a written portion you have to write a short essay nothing crazy and then they call you after reviewing all of your answers.

Interview Questions

• who is your role model and why?   1 Answer

Master Travel Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX).

Interview

Easy, comfortable person to person inquiry with a written question and answer test including samples of what it will be like dealing with the customers and a short math quiz

Travel Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

I had a first interview on the phone. Then a in person interview with head of HR and in my case with one of the French speaking senior agent As my position was requiring French.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX) in July 2019.

Interview

It was quite easy and simple. The questions were not super complicated and they were more “get to know you” questions. Asked learning style, how familiar I was with technology, with customer service etc. It’s been a week, still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• What is your learning style.   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

The interview process was extensive, but it is meant to be thorough. They all communicate clearly and are helpful. The questions they ask are smart, and the interviewers are kind and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you have overcome?   1 Answer

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

Applied for possition and it took a week it took about a week to hear back from them. Interviewed with hiring managers in person. 2nd and do all interview was at location.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

First interview is with a HR manager, you'll then have to take a computer test and if you pass the test, you will then move to the next HR manager for final decision.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good employee for their company.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vacations To Go in October 2018.

Interview

Intense. They ask you many questions about you that have nothing to do with your ability to do the job. Make you take a math test and an essay test about yourself.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest thing you have had to overcome in your life?   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Three step interview. HR Director was the first interview via a script that they use, Tests Math and language which were fairly easy. Basic math commission calculation and an questions via essay. You have to make sure you answer these with correct punctuation because their CEO still reads them. HR Manager which gave more information about the job and just rehashed everything that the original manager went over.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview Questions. The interview was very open they all seem to have a script that they go by and are very upfront about what the job entails. I asked a lot of questions myself which made each interview go over their time limits.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vacations To Go (Houston, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online, and was contacted by phone for an initial phone interview with someone in HR. Simple questions, quick conversation. Then was invited by email for a face to face interview with the HR Manager. Interview was more of an informal conversation, manager was nice and friendly, easy conversation. After that I was contacted again by email for a second face to face interview with the HR Director (don't remember exact title) and another manager. This one was also not very formal, pretty easy and I asked more questions about the company, the position and the day to day of the position. They were very good at communicating throughout the process. I got an offer, but ended up declining, and at that moment there was no communication at all from them, it's like they just erase you from the system and don't bother caring about you as a candidate or future employee anymore which was a huge red flag for me.