Verathon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Verathon

2.7

Inside Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verathon (Bothell, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interviewed over a few weeks in September. The process started with two initial phone screens, one with the recruiter and one with the remote hiring manager. The second phase was onsite,four 1:1 interviews with the recruiter, one of the inside sales reps, the customer care manager and the director of technical services. The final round was a 1:1 at the Bothell office with the remote hiring manager. Overall an excellent experience!

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of ordinary, mostly about previous history and experience needed for the position.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Verathon (Bothell, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter via email within the same week I applied to set up a time for a phone interview. The Interview was very relaxed and comfortable, asked me how I found out about the position and why I was applying. Was asked about specifics on my previous positions and asked to describe my previous role in more detail.

The recruiter was very knowledgeable about the position and made sure to clarify exactly what they were looking for. Gave me time at the end of the interview to ask any questions that I had. Great discussion and good communication throughout the process. Was told I would be contacted again within a week for the next step in the process.

Interview Questions

• Please explain in detail what an average work week looked like in your previous position.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verathon.

Interview

It started with a phone interview with the recruiter. Then I flew out for the interview on my own dime. I thought the interview went smoothly. I answered all of the questions well and generally built some rapport with the hiring manager. Then the next day, they rejected me for some ridiculous reason, citing my lack of experience in a sales quota position. That was ridiculous because they knew all of this information prior to the interview. Why ask me to fly out and go through that entire ordeal. I felt stupid in the end and disappointed. I was heavily qualified for the position, with nearly 5 years of sales experience, a degree in science, and a strong background in medicine.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS COMPANY. You might think you had a great interview, but you will receive a cold email the next day.

Interview Questions

• Why Verathon?

Give an example of a time you dealt with a tough customer -   Answer Question

Senior Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verathon (Seattle, WA) in August 2018.

Interview

This interview was an initial phone screening to review the job description and how my skills and job history related to the requirements. This included a discussion of salary expectations and limitations that they have for the position due to a salary cap.

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary and expectation for this job?   1 Answer

Localization Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verathon in February 2015.

Interview

The first interview was a screening phone call with HR. The person was very nice and knowledgeable about the position. She asked questions about my background and experience. She answered my questions in detail.

The second step was in person. Ten days after the initial screening, I was invited to met with the HR person whom I had talked with, as well as the person who would be the manager for the position I applied to and also with her manager. Each meeting would be 1/2 hour long.
    The HR person gave me a guided tour of the facility and showed me the devices produced by Verathon. She explained how they work and who uses them. We spent the remaining time in a conference room. There, we went over some of the new information collected during the visit as well as some additional questions concerning motivation and experience.

The 2 other meetings were in the conference room and very friendly.
    - The Director of Marketing Communications described the overall life cycle of the content needing localization. He described the current process and the needs for the future. He asked about my reasons for applying, my experience, motivation. He answered my questions in details.
    - The Manager of Technical Communications presented in more details the current localization process as well as the tools available and the areas where she feels the Loc. PM could make improvements. She asked as well about my experience with localization, the type of responsibilities I have had in my previous positions. She answered my questions in a detailed manner.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe that en-US content should be localized into en-GB or en-AU which would require new certification?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Verathon (New York, NY).

Interview

People of high positions of this company have no idea about the reality of the market. Full of confidence with unrealistic plans in overseas market.Managers are ARROGANT AND IGNORANT. DUMBEST manager ever seen during my interviews.

Interview Questions

• just some normal questions,nothing special   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verathon (Bothell, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interviews provided an accurate idea of the company culture and expectations for the role. There was a sense of urgency in the process without skipping any important steps or rushing. Very positive experience overall.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verathon (Bothell, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

Began with a phone screen and then 2 in person interviews. Very professional and strong follow up by the recruiter. Overall, it was a very good experience and the company was represented well.

Interview Questions

• Focus was on experience and really deep diving into examples of how things were executed in my current role.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verathon (Bothell, WA) in January 2018.

Interview

A former coworker initially reached out to me. Discussion around how my skills could fit within the change framework of his organization and determining my interest. Then HR interview by phone, followed up by multiple onsite interviews (I live in the local area). One key interview with an Executive was rushed and we didn't have time to adequately assess if I would fulfill the envisioned role. A lengthier 2nd interview with that Executive was scheduled and afterwards we both felt much more confident about the result.

Interview Questions

• Most commonly asked question was to describe a challenging program where I drove a product from concept through launch through post-launch (full lifecycle).   1 Answer

Senior Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verathon in January 2015.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me initially. I had a screen with a recruiter and then another phone screen with the hiring manager. After the initial screens, I was brought in and interviewed with upper management as well as the rest of the team. My final interview was with the president.