Version 1 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Version 1 Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

2.8

Graduate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1.

Interview

Received an email to do online test. It was difficult with many quick questions. It contained many questions and the speed of answering was even more important than accuracy. I was told that I passed and will contact me when there is an interview to be scheduled.

Interview

The video interview is very easy and straightforward. They ask you general questions about yourself such as "tell us about yourself", some questions about the role such as "what is your understanding of the role" and questions about some of your experience like "tell us about an important goal that you have set this year and how you plan to achieve it".

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

Multiple interview stages a psychometric, video interview and then a final full assessment day. The psychometric is easy however people get caught up answering all the answers 100% instead of taking speed into account which is a big part of the exam. The video interview is also straight forward but more nerve racking than you would think, be confident, honest and don't ramble and use the 2 minutes at the end. As for the final assessment day, its long but do your research on the core values of the company, practice presenting your work and your reasoning behind it

Interview Questions

• Name your top 3 strengths   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to join the accelerate team   1 Answer

Oracle Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Met Version 1 recruiter at career fair and they setup a IQ/Personality Test. Followed up with a phone call Interview then a in-person interview with manager and team member. Finally a HR Interview. All completed within a two week period.

IT Graduate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)).

Interview

Online test with many quick math questions and logic questions. Overall it is easy and they let me to do a online interview. I think the process is quite time consuming for online test, about 1 hour

Senior .NET Developer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Version 1 (Cork (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

There are 5 stages to the interview process. The first step is a quick 15 minute phone interview to assess basic ability and company fit. This is followed by a "mindmill" psychometric assessment, this tests your pattern matching skills and your numerical and verbal reasoning. The third stage is an over the phone technical assessment which goes over your projects and what you did and specifically why they were developed in that specific way. There are also some general OO concept questions thrown in which cover the complete stack. The third and fourth interviews were carried out consecutively and done face to face. The first part is with the hiring manager who again covers projects from a less technical level and they are checking how you would manage different situations i.e. limited resources or challenging code base. The final interview is with a HR manager to access company fit and if you understand the company culture and values.

Interview Questions

• What are Version 1's core values?   1 Answer

Associate Consultant Programmer 2018 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in November 2017.

Interview

firstly you will be asked to finish a video interview, there are 5 questions, the first one asks the grades you got during your study. Comes to the second part, you will be asked to finished quick questions, doing simple calculations, looking for patterns from shapes. The speed is really important in this part. I was told I passed and will involve an assessment day.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

They took me halfway through the selection process having passed a phone interview and an online logic and personality test only to tell me that they found out that the critical skills work permit (for non-EEA candidates) required a Degree and since I had only a Higher certificate they wouldn't be able to progress with me nor try another type of visa which didn't require a Degree neither hire me (should I ever be successful on the selection process) under a student visa.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2017.

Interview

Psychometric test where speed is more important than accuracy. Be as fast as possible. It is easy but makes you think at a speed you are not ready at. I scored 80 percentile and moved to next round which is a Video Interview

Interview Questions

• What are your core modules and what grades are you expecting?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Version 1 (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was an IQ test . The test plays with words, numbers orders, above/below. The test looked very easy, but for a person that is not native in English is quite difficult be translating at the same time that it tries to trick you changing details. Zero technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Remember "a white arrow pointing up right below a black arrow pointing down left" and in the next screen select it from 6 different options.   Answer Question