ViaQuest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

2.5

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ViaQuest (Dublin, OH).

Interview

Met with HR representative in person for the interview. All of the staff I encountered at ViaQuest was friendly. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. They went over the company, position, typical work day, and benefits. She was able to answer any questions I had. I got a call within the week from the hiring manager and had another in person interview that asked more job specific questions.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ViaQuest.

Interview

The process began with applying online. I was contacted by phone to set up a phone screening interview within a week or so after applying. The phone screening interview was fairly basic and consisted of about 7-8 questions. The next step is an in person interview.

Operations Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ViaQuest (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interviewed with the Director and regional director which was nice bc it made it a one step interview I believe. Met in a messy conference room which didn't give a great first impression. People interviewed with were super friendly! Only had one interview and offered the job next day... general interview questions...

Interview Questions

• Great interview, wanted to know previous positions best and worst attributes. Things you would change about previous employers, general interview questions...   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ViaQuest in March 2016.

Interview

Cookie cutter questions for fairness to all applicants. Interviewer answered questions I asked well, but the job description was still vague. Two rounds of interviews then got a call to offer me the position.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ViaQuest (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

2 in person interviews. One with the HR manager and the 2nd with the HR Director. Looking back on it I realized they were selling the company to me. The job duties and expectations they explained in the interview was much different than the job I actually ended up doing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotaite. My advice is to decline the offer if they give you one. The company is sketchy and unethical. Also very intense micromanagers.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ViaQuest (Dublin, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen where the desired start date and starting salary were discussed. This was followed by scheduling s face-to-face interview in the Dublin office. Upon arrival, there was a reception area and paperwork requiring signatures. Then the HR representative greeted and walked me to her office for the one-on-one interview that lasted about 35-40 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What are three things that are important to you in a company or work environment?   1 Answer

Director of Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ViaQuest (Dublin, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Asked in for face to face interview within hours of applying. I met with an HR representative, and the interview was pleasant and professional. A lot of information was imparted, and questions were to the point and concerned my ability to fill the position. The representative even followed up with information about the company's decision, and offered valuable advice for future interviews... a rare pleasure in today's market.

Interview Questions

• Please walk me through your job history, touching on pertinent experiences that relate to this position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Twinsburg, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at ViaQuest (Twinsburg, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

I enjoyed my interview! It was casual and comfortable and by the end I received positive feedback. I still have one more interview, but wanted to share my positive experience. Everyone I met with was easy going, relaxed, and informative.

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ViaQuest.

Interview

2 interviews. First interview was with recruiter. Second interview was with my supervisor. Both interviews took place at the Dublin office. Recruiter was very knowledgable about ViaQuest and all of the services they offer. It was good to hear about the company's future and the focus on company culture in my first interview.

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ViaQuest (Dayton, OH) in November 2014.

Interview

Someone from HR called and set it up and I met with the supervisor of all of the program specialist. The woman from HR was very helpful, and the person that interviewed me was very unorganized in the interview process but knew the job and key roles.

Interview Questions

• Did I understand the rate of pay   1 Answer